Keir Epton.

What is your overall view count?

43 replies to this topic

YTPNerdette

For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 IMPA Oh my goodness Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BUBBLE GUM AND TAFFY For collecting all of the candy hearts! I'm glad I caught your status update, cheers! For staying strike free for 1 year. It's got YOU written all over it! For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best Newcomer 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

ZekiiLeaf

Main: 27828

Alt: 6541

Tennis: 21691

For winning the Youtube Poop Copycat Contest 2017 edition! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017_2 (Regular) Eyelashes For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 Lucario For collecting all the bronze cards Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

OmegaPC777

270, 610 views (Wow, I'm obviously getting popular!)

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Nice job! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

rEac tor

21,581 views (I used to have 40,000, but my Azumanga Daioh vid got removed)

For staying strike free for 1 year.

NationOfOranges696

For meeting with JokeyBRPG! For getting 20 awards EYELASHES! For staying strike free for 3 years. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops article for December 2015 & January 2016.

and June 2017 For ten successful tennis matches! For five successful tennis matches! Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System The Garfield Collab Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For taking part in numerous collaborations Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos The Markiplier Collab The Markiplier Collab For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Firefrog101

congrats NationofOranges696 on reaching 2,500,000

I have 90,419 views

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

DSYTP

3,490 views

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

NKpower

4,104,404 at the time of writing this.

for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

DSYTP

7,650 Views, thanks to my fucking "The Johnny Test YTP Collab".

DSYTP

Just reached 10,000 VIEWS! :)

YTPNerdette

Counting in only my standalone YTPs, 20704

Counting in my collab entries and tennis rounds too, 30973

Counting in my miscellaneous YTP-related crap as well, 31100

Overally Youtube estimates my view count to be 49107.

For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 IMPA Oh my goodness Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BUBBLE GUM AND TAFFY For collecting all of the candy hearts! I'm glad I caught your status update, cheers! For staying strike free for 1 year. It's got YOU written all over it! For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best Newcomer 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System