Keir Epton.

What is your overall view count?

69 replies to this topic

DSYTP

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Blockglitch

Somewhere around 15,000

I've got so much privated shit and can't be bothered to go through it all to get an exact view count.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

DSYTP

12,525 views.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Morimoto

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Sixtyforce

bfc88aa610.png

For being a part of the Recommended Poops of October 2017

and May 2018 Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Congrats on completing 10 matches! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Congrats on 5 matches! For participating in 10 successful collabs! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Keir Epton.

231,536. If I added my unlisted vids into that too, then it would probably be around 233k.

For participating in 10 successful collabs! For collecting all the bronze cards But still you're not done! Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Classic) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

DSYTP

PancakeLord117

Bumping just to say I recently hit 10,000 views. :>

Best Newcomer 2018 Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For participating in ten successful collabs! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of January 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017

GSgiraffes

I just hit 1,000,000 views today!

Spoiler

April Fools

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For completing five multi-way tennis matches! Why, it's even got my name on it! For the History of Japan Collab! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 (Regular) Hey, gimme a boost, Mario! Hey. You should have this again! For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

You need to limit the times you eat sugars and starches each day. 

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of August 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 (YTPMV)

SatanTits

Hit 15k views a few days ago

Hola, Carmen! For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. Thanks for the donation For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos January 2013 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year

NationOfOranges696

Top 10 Videos of May 2018 / Top 10 Videos of May 2018 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Thanks for your Chewiki article! BWAAAH! For meeting with JokeyBRPG! For getting 20 awards EYELASHES! For staying strike free for 3 years. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops article for December 2015 & January 2016.

and June 2017 For ten successful tennis matches! For five successful tennis matches! Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System The Garfield Collab Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For taking part in numerous collaborations Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos The Markiplier Collab The Markiplier Collab For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

PancakeLord117

Best Newcomer 2018 Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For participating in ten successful collabs! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of January 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017

NeetYeet

83,024 views.

NITROCONCRETE1

105,997, however I'd have a lot more if I didn't private almost every single video on my channel

Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! The world's only rabbit NAZI For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting 20 awards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Gimme pizza! P. I. Z. Z. A. Neat stuff. EYELASHES For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa 10 matches complete ! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! 5 Tennis Matches Completed! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Lotsa collabs Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos August 2013 - Overall, Classic For your interview with ProfessorCheeseBall. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

BimbelyGimbly

49,439, I once had a short 30 second Cuphead YTP get me about 50K more before I deleted it due to me really not liking how it got me so many views.

Top 10 Videos of May 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

TheOneTrueMM

As of writing this, I have a total of 5,328 views.

BandanaBoi

Best Newcomer 2018
User with Best Avatars 2018 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System I see you're enjoying those chips BWAAAH! Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Hey, g-gimme a boost, Mario! It's even got my name on it! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017 For participating in the Spooky Poop Contest 2017 For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended Poops of August 2017

ThatMushroomMan

They release ASSid BWAAAH! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

NitroEdits

246,314 as of now

Best Musician 2018 For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Hey, g-give me a boost, Mario. For taking 2nd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! User with Coolest Avatars 2017 For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For having a YouTube Poop being a part of our latest Recommended YouTube Poops listing. (June 2016)

and November 2017 Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos