Mackenzie

Very Classic Pokémon Collab

8 replies to this topic

Mackenzie

a Pokémon Collab, the good old way. Round 2. I did this half a year ago, got 3 signups and 0 submissions. Rules are slightly different now, let's hope more of you'll be interested.

Rules:

- Length: 45 seconds to 4 minutes.

- Any Pokémon episode(s) from the first 6 seasons or the first 5 movies.

- Classic methods only (sentence mix-core, esreveR, music loops, audio replacement etc.).

- No complicated visuals, like 3D. Ear-rape is alright but don't excessively use it.

- YTPMV parts are okay, as long as they don't fill the majority of the video.

- Export in 480p or 360p 4:3.

- Upload to Google Drive, YouTube or other reliable service and PM it to me. Alternatively, you can also put it public and post it here, if you want to.

- Please put your watermark yourself, else I'll use the default font from Sony Vegas 8, whatever it was called.

Deadline is Monday, September 18th, 2017. The video is scheduled to be posted on Friday, Sep 22nd, 2017.

Signups:

- Mackenzie

- BoomDaCorgi1337

- theFXexpert

- Markie

The previous one (that can be moved to Failed, as well):

Spoiler

But you are not doing your teeth any favors! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! For getting all the standard ornaments For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For replacing KnorruptionSound in the Doubles Cup III and having a good fun time with Splolteon! Nice job with "The Year of Brockhampton" article there. sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking 3rd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! Metroid under 1 hour Metroid 100% Metroid wall clipping If a picture is worth a thousand words,  does 100 image posts make it a visual novel? For having 10,000 words in blog entries! For getting 20 awards Spare change ma'am? Mmmm... Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group Best Image Editor 2015
Best Image Editor 2016 I wonder what's for dinner Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For Five Illustrious Matches Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year You're a regular John Kerry May 2012 - "Break Bandicoot" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

BoomDaCorgi1337

Just so you know, there are some classic YTPs that have complex visuals, like Madanonymous (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NUG09KMWwo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hC3H-wv7SU and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4A_FCTRmaE )

If I can do similar stuff to that (if I have the ability), I'm definitely joining. If you're thinking those overly-simple WMM YTPs, put me as a maybe. I'll remember to only use stock plugins in Vegas because that's how the old-but-complicated YTPs were made (without After Effects because I don't have Adobe software :P).

For staying strike free for 1 year. Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Mackenzie
3 hours ago, BoomDaCorgi1337 said:

Just so you know, there are some classic YTPs that have complex visuals, like Madanonymous (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NUG09KMWwo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hC3H-wv7SU and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4A_FCTRmaE )

If I can do similar stuff to that (if I have the ability), I'm definitely joining. If you're thinking those overly-simple WMM YTPs, put me as a maybe. I'll remember to only use stock plugins in Vegas because that's how the old-but-complicated YTPs were made (without After Effects because I don't have Adobe software :P).

I had completely forgotten about that mad genius, thanks for the reminder!

This kind of pooping is interesting and fine for this collab. The aesthetic is still different from the modern poops.

But you are not doing your teeth any favors! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! For getting all the standard ornaments For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For replacing KnorruptionSound in the Doubles Cup III and having a good fun time with Splolteon! Nice job with "The Year of Brockhampton" article there. sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking 3rd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! Metroid under 1 hour Metroid 100% Metroid wall clipping If a picture is worth a thousand words,  does 100 image posts make it a visual novel? For having 10,000 words in blog entries! For getting 20 awards Spare change ma'am? Mmmm... Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group Best Image Editor 2015
Best Image Editor 2016 I wonder what's for dinner Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For Five Illustrious Matches Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year You're a regular John Kerry May 2012 - "Break Bandicoot" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

theFXexpert

Madanonymous made super complex stuff for the time. I'm pretty sure what was meant by classic was '08 type stuff or earlier. That's how read it.

Anyway, I'm in.

Season 6 is Pokemon Advanced I think. Do I have that right? Just want to make sure I use the right episodes.

Also, moved the first thread as requested.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards 10 Matches Completed [Good Job!] Chewbot gives congrats for having 41 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 51 videos For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! Great job serving on the staff! ("predictable" "promotion" joke) Most Helpful Member 2014, Most Helpful Member 2015, Favorite Staff Member 2015 For updating DPY's article on Chewiki. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Thanks for the donation tennis award For your contribution to YouChew's favorite Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog episodes. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos 10 Collab Entries of Exquisite Excrement Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year December 2011 - Brain rape/Rape-core followed by bill o'reilly who read from the koran

Markie

Oh, cool. I'm in!

Metroid Fusion complete Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For meeting randomcontributor! For getting 20 awards Thanks for contributing to that Chewstream. For staying warn free for 9 years Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For getting 3rd place in the Spooky Poop Contest 2015 Spooky Poop 2015 Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Chewbot gives congrats for having 42 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos February 2013 - "a glass of guava juice" (YTPMV) Well done my good man April 2012 - Overall, Classic Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 286 days before it was shut down

Mackenzie
8 hours ago, theFXexpert said:

Madanonymous made super complex stuff for the time. I'm pretty sure what was meant by classic was '08 type stuff or earlier. That's how read it.

Anyway, I'm in.

Season 6 is Pokemon Advanced I think. Do I have that right? Just want to make sure I use the right episodes.

Also, moved the first thread as requested.

Well, it's hard to explain but the aesthetic is still there in Madanonymous stuff. Similar stuff would pass. Modern erosion and 3D for example would not.

Season 6 is Advanced, correct.

Adding signups to the list ASAP!

theFXexpert

Free bump. I would like to see if anyone else is interested.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards 10 Matches Completed [Good Job!] Chewbot gives congrats for having 41 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 51 videos For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! Great job serving on the staff! ("predictable" "promotion" joke) Most Helpful Member 2014, Most Helpful Member 2015, Favorite Staff Member 2015 For updating DPY's article on Chewiki. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Thanks for the donation tennis award For your contribution to YouChew's favorite Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog episodes. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos 10 Collab Entries of Exquisite Excrement Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year December 2011 - Brain rape/Rape-core followed by bill o'reilly who read from the koran

Mackenzie

Bump. I'll probably have to extend the deadline, or retire the full project soon, if nothing happens again.

The Titan

Still open?