• Announcements

• Joosh

YouChews the Winners Now Open!   04/16/2018

This year's YouChews the Winners awards is now open! Details can be found here:   Voting can be done here: http://youchew.net/index.php?/youchews-the-winners
purplecolorz12124

The Music Video YTP Collab

54 replies to this topic

purplecolorz12124

That's right! This YTP collab focuses on music videos.

The point of the Music Video collab is that the main source has to be a music video. A real music video.
You know, they're the ones that are published on YouTube by Vevo and other music video channels.
Now, get ready for the Music Video collab!

If you sign up, then I'll randomly pick a decade. The decades are from the 1980's to the 2010's. Once the decade is chosen, you'll have to pick one music video from that decade.
For example, if User A decides to sign up for the collab, then I'll pick a decade for User A. Let's say that I chose the 1990's for him. So, User A has to pick one music video from the 1990's.
If you want a redraw, then I'll choose another decade for you, but I'll only do this once per participant.
For instance, let's suppose that User A doesn't want to pick a music video from the 1990's. I'll go ahead and redraw for him. This time, I chose the 2010's, so he'll have to pick a music video from the 2010's.
Now you get the idea for this collab.

NOTE: I don't want this collab to be filled with a bunch of overused music videos such as All Star and Never Gonna Give You Up. Please choose wisely!

RULES:
1. Your main source has to be from a decade that I picked for you. Do not pick a song with explicit lyrics.
2. The duration of the video must be from 00:30 to 2:00. No more or less than the duration.
3. Spadinner jokes are allowed. MLG jokes aren't allowed because they're not considered as Poopism.
4. No 9/11 or ISIS jokes.
5. Ear rape is allowed, but keep it at minimum. Flashing images are not allowed.
6. Mature or adult content are not allowed.
7. Swearing is not allowed.
8. You can use any video editor except for YouTube Video Editor.
9. Do not record your source or entry using a camera. Use a video downloader instead.
10. Avoid getting a copyright strike.
11. Do not leave huge chunks of unedited content in your entry.
12. Add a watermark to your entry. If you forgot, then I'll do it for you.
13. The quality of your entry must be in 480p or higher.
14. If your entry gets rejected, then don't get mad! Instead, it'll be put in the deleted scenes video called the Trash Pit.
15. Don't rush through your entry or wait until the last minute.
16. Send me your entry in the comments below. If you want your entry to be unlisted, then send it to me via YouTube PM, Google Drive, MEGA, Dropbox, Mediafire, etc.
17. Most of all, have fun! :D

Deadline is on October 21.

If you're stuck on finding a music video, this channel should help:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-9-kyTW8ZkZNDHQJ6FgpwQ

List of participants: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16Z66LRNxDJ6pDtZIdTadCzA3sh5DTjt6cRY_4kIy8WY/edit?usp=sharing

Music Used:
Sonic the Hedgehog - Green Hill Zone
Impactist - Glazer (Cartoon Network Check It 3.0 Music)

Lol Dani

Maybe

purplecolorz12124
10 hours ago, Lol Dani said:

Maybe

Okay. I'll choose your decade for you. Let me know if your entry is finished.

Your decade is the 2000's.

3 hours ago, Spazgoodwarthogma said:

joining

Your decade is the 2010's.

ItsaMeRBN

Yo, I'm down for this. 

purplecolorz12124
8 hours ago, ItsaMeRBN said:

Yo, I'm down for this. 

Alright. Your decade is the 1990's.

ThirtyTwelve

I'll join.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016_2 (Sentence mix-core) Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

YTPNerdette

Alright, I'll try my luck.

Also, welcome to Youchew, @Bugnotnotthegreat :D

For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 IMPA Oh my goodness Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BUBBLE GUM AND TAFFY For collecting all of the candy hearts! I'm glad I caught your status update, cheers! For staying strike free for 1 year. It's got YOU written all over it! For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best Newcomer 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Lol Dani

Sign me up though

I already have a idea for YOUUUUUUUU

purplecolorz12124
20 hours ago, ThirtyTwelve said:

I'll join.

12 hours ago, Bugnotnotthegreat said:

I'll join in

11 hours ago, YTPNerdette said:

Alright, I'll try my luck.

Also, welcome to Youchew, @Bugnotnotthegreat :D

Okay then. You're ready.
Your decade is the 1980's.

3 hours ago, Lol Dani said:

Sign me up though

I already have a idea for YOUUUUUUUU

Okay!
Let me know when you're finished!

YTPNerdette

IDK but I feel like I need another decade already. I literally have no ideas for that one atm. :S

For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 IMPA Oh my goodness Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BUBBLE GUM AND TAFFY For collecting all of the candy hearts! I'm glad I caught your status update, cheers! For staying strike free for 1 year. It's got YOU written all over it! For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best Newcomer 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

dougfunnybangs

Ah, what the heck, I'll join.

BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year.

purplecolorz12124
11 hours ago, YTPNerdette said:

IDK but I feel like I need another decade already. I literally have no ideas for that one atm. :S

Your new decade is the 2010's.

5 hours ago, dougfunnybangs said:

Ah, what the heck, I'll join.

Oh, alright!

YTPNerdette
6 hours ago, purplecolorz12124 said:

Your new decade is the 2010's.

Perfect! Thanks! :D

dougfunnybangs
14 hours ago, purplecolorz12124 said:

dammit the converter websites won't allow me to download my music video help

BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year.

YTPNerdette
9 minutes ago, dougfunnybangs said:

dammit the converter websites won't allow me to download my music video help

Whatcha usin' tho?

I don't know about you, but for me, I use youtubeinmp4 :] ClipConverter is the one that stopped accepting videos with music in it somehow.