dougfunnybangs

What was the #1 song on your birthday?

41 replies to this topic

ThatBlokeOverThere

Baby Boy by Beyoncé featuring Sean Paul

For staying strike free for 1 year.

Crazy Luigi

BONES BOMBS LOCK UP THE THROTTLE For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015 Friendliest User 2014
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Writer 2017 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

TheOneManBoxOffice

Er, what?

Pleeeease, your omnipotence... have mercy! For Grounder's sake HE MENTIONED IT! User with Coolest Signatures 2017

User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017 Best Writer 2017 That's how I beat Shaq! ... Wait EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! Lucario For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the gold cards For completing the original Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Hey, g-give me a boost Mario. Best Writer 2015
Best Writer 2016 You want it? MMMMMM...it's yours, my friend! Bringing on joestrange8 Share a Coke with YouChew For writing 10330 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

theFXexpert

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for having 20 awards 10 Matches Completed [Good Job!] Chewbot gives congrats for having 41 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 51 videos For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking third place in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest. Congratulations! Great job serving on the staff! ("predictable" "promotion" joke) Most Helpful Member 2014, Most Helpful Member 2015, Favorite Staff Member 2015 For updating DPY's article on Chewiki. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Thanks for the donation tennis award For your contribution to YouChew's favorite Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog episodes. Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos 10 Collab Entries of Exquisite Excrement Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year December 2011 - Brain rape/Rape-core followed by bill o'reilly who read from the koran

HomerAlltheWay

Since I'm Irish, I might as well tell you what was #1 in Ireland on my birthday.

But just in case users outside of America also use the link, it would have to be this.

For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! MY CAKES WILL BURN! BREAKAWAY BUMPKIN! For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Ben

8)

Super Metroid complete You've GOT to be kidding Best Writer 2017 Millhouse, I'm so sorry! It sounds like you want ME more than you want this award. Season 2 For collecting all the silver cards For meeting Dark Fox! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For having a blog featured For collecting all the bronze cards Best Writer 2016 For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For releasing an article about the journey of entering the Navy. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

dougfunnybangs
5 hours ago, Mackenzie said:

Okay, off-topic, but I just love how hilarious and shocked the man's face looks in the thumbnail.

For staying strike free for 1 year.

Jacques

It was "Waterfalls" by TLC, just like @theFXexpert which had just passed "Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman" by Bryan Adams that week.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years March 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years GOOD BOY.

Misselaineous10

I am cool with this. =3

For getting 20 awards For collecting all the bronze cards For staying warn free for 9 years Granting permission for a portion of card #100 For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For the category of Friendliest Member.
2013 For being on the Vanilla forums for 270 days before it was shut down Posting after Dopply For uploading 5 videos in the Showroom. Good job, Miss. Now, why don't you have this yet? You're a team playa.