dougfunnybangs

What was the #1 song on your birthday?

41 replies to this topic

NKpower

This song's pretty good actually.

for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

DaftPunkYoshi

Wads of dosh For staying warn free for 9 years What's this thing made out of? Lucario For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards Favorite Staff Member 2016 For collecting all the silver cards Completed Bronze set. Suggested quote to card #27 RIP DaftPunkYoshi. That old The YouTube sure is boring. Meeting tabull Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Doing enough shops in your time to be able to tell by the pixels Well, my gosh. What can I say except: you're going to Hyrule, and this is the final answer heard all around the world, he's won a million chewbucks! For having a blog entry featured: Stock-Aitken-Waterman/PWL Picks #1 User with Coolest Avatars 2014, User with Coolest Avatars 2015, User with Coolest Avatars 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Funniest Signatures, Best Musician 2015 March 2012 - Overall, Regular, Classic / April 2015 - Overall, Regular, Classic, YTPMV March 2012 - "Syncro-Voxing The Glory Days Of Retro Uniqueness" (Brain rape/Rape-core) / May 2015 - "The King Goes Senile" (Overall, Classic) Tennis Staff Member (June 2009 - August 2011) You won 20 medals. Congrats! 25 videos in the Poop Showroom. Awards contribution (Top 10 and WMM medals). MMMMMM...richer! Joined Vanilla on February of '08. YouChew 1984, Static TVs, Banjo-Kazooie Sign, and many others. For service. Dinero Remained 'strike-free' for at least 3 years. April Fools' Trivia. For posting at the end of the Gen Chat thread! For posting 5 of your own YTP's in the Showroom. Participated in 10 successful collabs. Participated in the WMM Tourney. Participated in the Poop Tennis Season. Winner of a organized Tennis Tournament (WMM Tourney). Completed 10 Poop Tennis matches. Completed 5 Poop Tennis matches. Strike free for a whole year. Organizing the WMM Tourney with Strong414Bad. Winner of the Windows Movie Maker Tennis Tourney.

Maestro Snail
9 hours ago, thapoint09 said:

Not bad.

Yes! we're Boyz || Men bros now :randee:

tumblr_ms378qVcaS1syelygo1_500.gif

For staying warn free for 9 years Mmmmmm For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Wads of dosh For collecting 20 awards. For sharing the love with delicious, inedible candy! For receiving candy hearts from strangers! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with 3 hearts during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker during the community challenge. User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 Initial concept

Designed cards #8, #11, #17, #24, #27, #30, #51, #56, #58, #69, #87

Illustrated card #98

Designed background card and awards

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For coming in 1st in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 7 years. Successfully met up with Richard Nixon's long-lost daughter. Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Ratburn Van Helsing Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years

OldFashionedLizard

Not the best Santana song but I'll accept it

For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For staying strike free for 1 year. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Nozdordomu

It'd like it more if it wasn't for Rob Thomas' shitty vocals. Anyway, I got this:

Never heard it before, heard worse, probably won't hear it again. Alright.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Best Writer 2015 Questioning the Triforce of Wisdom's prophecy. mmmmmmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For having a blog entry featured. 2013, Best Writer 2014
Best Writer 2016 
Best Writer 2017 For meeting Malk at Amoeba. For "GWoNAM Has Not Died Yet" Well done, Link. Well done Link! Are you meen? Because I sure am ha ha ha! Thanks for being strike free. Best overall character in Rabbit's Character Study contest. Good work!

darthanader

uh

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

FireRed☔

It's a hot one. 

Best Musician 2017 Best Image Editor 2017 For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For staying strike free for 1 year.  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest!

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For completing Super Mario Bros. during our community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Thanks for the donation

Rey_

Band - Song from "Music Album", distributed by Record Label. Recorded at Recording Studio.

For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

GSgiraffes
On 8/20/2017 at 10:14 PM, RandomEffectsYTP said:

Band - Song from "Music Album", distributed by Record Label. Recorded at Recording Studio.

Got the same song. I guess our birthdays are close.

Hey, gimme a boost, Mario! Hey. You should have this again! For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! 

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of August 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 (YTPMV)

Nozdordomu
On 8/20/2017 at 9:14 PM, RandomEffectsYTP said:

Lol, the album is actually called Music.

For staying warn free for 9 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Best Writer 2015 Questioning the Triforce of Wisdom's prophecy. mmmmmmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years For having a blog entry featured. 2013, Best Writer 2014
Best Writer 2016 
Best Writer 2017 For meeting Malk at Amoeba. For "GWoNAM Has Not Died Yet" Well done, Link. Well done Link! Are you meen? Because I sure am ha ha ha! Thanks for being strike free. Best overall character in Rabbit's Character Study contest. Good work!

YTPNerdette

once there was a site that ran through all my birthdays every year and checked what song was number 1 each time

this is what I got for my actual birthday

this is the song I got from this current machine at post 1

(Just in case, the #1 movie on my birthday was Runaway Bride, the first #1 movie that I could see PG-13 was The Dark Knight Rises and they guess a #1 song at the time I was 'conceived' to is "The First Night" by Monica. Even if this probably sounds like an appropriate title, 1) I was conceived in silence just like the majority of us I guess, 2) I was born probably a little before they thought I would.)

For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 IMPA Oh my goodness Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BUBBLE GUM AND TAFFY For collecting all of the candy hearts! I'm glad I caught your status update, cheers! For staying strike free for 1 year. It's got YOU written all over it! For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best Newcomer 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

dougfunnybangs
4 hours ago, YTPNerdette said:

once there was a site that ran through all my birthdays every year and checked what song was number 1 each time

this is what I got for my actual birthday

this is the song I got from this current machine at post 1

(Just in case, the #1 movie on my birthday was Runaway Bride, the first #1 movie that I could see PG-13 was The Dark Knight Rises and they guess a #1 song at the time I was 'conceived' to is "The First Night" by Monica. Even if this probably sounds like an appropriate title, 1) I was conceived in silence just like the majority of us I guess, 2) I was born probably a little before they thought I would.)

Which site are you talking about? I wanna find out myself.

For staying strike free for 1 year.

YTPNerdette
14 hours ago, dougfunnybangs said:

Which site are you talking about? I wanna find out myself.

Here: http://www.everyhit.com/dates/

and after you enter your birthdate, under the #1 single it says "For Number 1 single over the subsequent years Click Here" and you obviously click that one. Warning: 1) it's not updated beyond 2011; 2) in the majority of cases the number 1 single ends up being "Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars for most of people, including me, but that's not true.

For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 IMPA Oh my goodness Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BUBBLE GUM AND TAFFY For collecting all of the candy hearts! I'm glad I caught your status update, cheers! For staying strike free for 1 year. It's got YOU written all over it! For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best Newcomer 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

dougfunnybangs
27 minutes ago, YTPNerdette said:

Here: http://www.everyhit.com/dates/

and after you enter your birthdate, under the #1 single it says "For Number 1 single over the subsequent years Click Here" and you obviously click that one. Warning: 1) it's not updated beyond 2011; 2) in the majority of cases the number 1 single ends up being "Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars for most of people, including me, but that's not true.

Is that for the UK charts? I got some song called "A Little Bit More" by 911 (kay) when I entered my date and I'm sure as hell that wasn't a #1 single in the US.

Also, "Chocolate Salty Balls" by Chef was the #1 single first week of January 1999 so I have major disbelief that this is a US thing, even though that's kind of amazing.

For staying strike free for 1 year.