Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
reece [Unjustlocket]

My New Youtube Poop Channel!!

2 posts in this topic

I now have a new Youtube Channel Dedicated to YTPs!! it's called Zevio!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDO8P-j3rMgWI87EN6EPpXg

I am done making YTPs on Unjustlocket!! Once My Variety Collab Ends, I will make a full transition into Zevio for Youtube Poops, I will still make videos for my main channel known as Unjustlocket and make shitposts for Reece.K!

Check out my new poop channel... lol!

Sub 2 Zevio...

This section is primarily for introducing yourself to the forum. If you want to make some kind of channel announcement, you ought to use the Status Update function or leave a post in the General YTP Discussion thread.

You've GOT to be kidding Best Writer 2017 Millhouse, I'm so sorry! It sounds like you want ME more than you want this award. Season 2 For collecting all the silver cards For meeting Dark Fox! For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For completing Ocarina of Time during the community challenge. For having a blog featured For collecting all the bronze cards Best Writer 2016 For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For releasing an article about the journey of entering the Navy. Congratulations! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year