awildmewRBLX

The Protogent collab

37 replies to this topic

Recommended Posts

awildmewRBLX
On 9/27/2017 at 7:53 AM, Google Teh Object thingy said:

 

Another entry

You forgot the watermark.

No biggie, I'll just add one. Other then that, I had no other issues.

Accepted

On 9/25/2017 at 6:10 PM, BlueHatParappa said:

I joined and submitted quite a few days ago, but it's only now that I actually post it on YouChew.

I forgot to watermark; if you would, can you use this one, please? Thanks. https://i.imgur.com/Uwcm1VR.png

I am impressed with your editing skills.

Accepted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
awildmewRBLX

Attention:

This is just a friendly reminder that the entry deadline is in 18 days. If you still want to be in the collab, please get your entry in by the deadline (October 20th)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SquareWave

Oh geez, this is my first ytp. I hope it's good...

Also I couldn't be bothered making a stupid title since it isn't gonna show anyway :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ccateni
On 9/27/2017 at 7:53 AM, Google Teh Object thingy said:

 

Another entry

How did you do all those effects? Those look really well done.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
awildmewRBLX
On 10/6/2017 at 7:20 AM, SquareWave said:

Oh geez, this is my first ytp. I hope it's good...

Also I couldn't be bothered making a stupid title since it isn't gonna show anyway :P

This is an ok entry, but it is not what I'm looking for the final cut. Try again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SquareWave
51 minutes ago, awildmewRBLX said:

This is an ok entry, but it is not what I'm looking for the final cut. Try again

What exactly are you looking for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
awildmewRBLX
15 minutes ago, SquareWave said:

What exactly are you looking for?

YTP is about editing the source, there are many techniques you can use to make your YTPs funny.

This video will show you all the techniques you can use in YTPs:

 

 

It's OK, your new to this, you will get better at this as time goes on. You do get a second chance to be in the YTP collab. Good luck.

P.S. If your going to put swears in, can you please attempt to bleep them out, thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DSYTP
On 10/6/2017 at 7:20 AM, SquareWave said:

Oh geez, this is my first ytp. I hope it's good...

Also I couldn't be bothered making a stupid title since it isn't gonna show anyway :P

For 1st YTP standards: This is OK, however try some SuS jokes, stutter loops, and other poopisms. 5/10 (opinion)

As the host said, bleep (not all the time, or it feels overused, try to use in combination with other methods) or use (different) silly sound effects over the swear words.

OT: I might join as a maybe. (

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SquareWave
2 hours ago, DSYTP said:

For 1st YTP standards: This is OK, however try some SuS jokes, stutter loops, and other poopisms. 5/10 (opinion)

As the host said, bleep (not all the time, or it feels overused, try to use in combination with other methods) or use (different) silly sound effects over the swear words.

OT: I might join as a maybe. (

Alright, I'll take your advice. Although I am quite limited as to what SuS jokes I can make since my video editing software can't reverse clips.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
awildmewRBLX

[Just a reminder that the deadline is October 20th at 11:59pm Eastern.]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DSYTP

I am currently working on my entry for your collab, I might or might not get it done for your collab.

"Might Not" reasons:

  • I am lazy
  • Homework
  • Chores
  • among many others.
Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DSYTP

(Check for my latest post)

Edited by DSYTP
Moved to my latest post.
Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Google Teh Object thingy
On 06/10/2017 at 08:55, ccateni said:

How did you do all those effects? Those look really well done.

If you don't know, BCC9 And Sapphire is how I did it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DSYTP

UPDATE TO MY PREVIOUS POST:

Sorry to bother you, but is outside sources allowed? I don't want to cause problems for you. 

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
awildmewRBLX
On 10/16/2017 at 2:54 PM, DSYTP said:

UPDATE TO MY PREVIOUS POST:

Sorry to bother you, but is outside sources allowed? I don't want to cause problems for you. 

As long as Protegent is the main source, outside sources are allowed in the collab.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DSYTP
Just now, awildmewRBLX said:

As long as Protegent is the main source, outside sources are allowed in the collab.

Thank you for the answer!

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now