Mackenzie

ASMR

The very basic ASMR poll  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What purpose do you watch ASMR videos for?

• Relaxation
    • Help to sleep
    • The tingles
    • Anxiety relief
    • I don't, I don't understand ASMR to begin with
  2. 2. Favourite triggers?

• Tapping
    • Repeated words
    • Words of affirmation
    • Other mouth sounds
    • Sounds of nature
    • Hair sounds (including scalp massage)
    • Hand sounds (finger fluttering etc.)
    • Visual triggers
    • Other (leave a post about it)

24 replies to this topic

ravinrabbid123

On a more serious note, the part I've stamped in this Bill Wurtz vid was nice and fuzzy : )

sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! Congrats on taking 1st Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! Placing 2nd in Chew-or-Treat (2017) You're not afraid of DRAGONS, are you? Oh hey, you got 10 matches. Congrats! For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! You are victorious! You won the Match Voting Tournament alongside Gamebop! Well done! That's a lot of love! For staying strike free for 3 years. bubble gum and taffy Try it on, ravin! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards Best Artist 2016
Best Artist 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
Friendliest User 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Favorite Staff Member 2016 For collecting all 60 bronze cards! it's only FICTIONAL MONEY Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa LaVie est belle ;)
Ninero
BeanosOnToast
NataliaHTTPS
Biodegradable Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments In the name of science Welcome to Outer Heaven. For coming in 2nd in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Best Newcomer 2015
Friendliest User 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year January 2015 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Lady☣Venom

ASMR wasn't really my thing until I came across slime and kinetic sand videos [especially the latter]. The noises they make while played around in someone's hands or when they're scooped/sliced gives me goosebumps.

Sandtagious is a pretty great source.

For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For getting 20 awards Have some water of life! User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017
User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017 That's a lot of love! EYELASHES For staying warn free for 9 years For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! User with Funniest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016 Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For getting in the Bronze donation group For staying strike free for 7 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years October 2011 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 8 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 87 days before it was shut down