Joosh

Joosh's 4th Anime Collab - The Finale [Sign-ups Closed]

40 replies to this topic

Joosh

Well ladies and gents, it's been about a year since the third one, it seems like a good time for the fourth. I will say, however, that I expect this to be the last entry into my anime collab series.

I won't make the mistake I made last time, where I got lazy and actually ended up having someone else assemble the collab for me since I had no motivation to do it. I'll be sure to take this one seriously (maybe, who knows? lol).

With that said, it's time for:

hqJFSSd.png

As with any and all collabs, there are, of course, some ground rules that will need to be laid.

43Uelri.png

1. As if this really needs said, but the main source of the entry should be an anime of sorts. You can use any anime your heart desires, either subtitled, unsubtitled or dubbed. If there is a source you want to use and aren't sure about if it "makes the cut", go ahead and ask. You are, of course, welcome to use outside sources for certain gags and jokes.

2. For the length of each entry, I would like entries to be between 1 minute and 3 minutes in length. If your entry is within a reasonable distance outside of that range, say, your entry is 50 seconds and you just hit a hard creative block, that 50 second entry is fine. Just ask if you want to be sure.

3. I would prefer if your entry is watermarked in some way. That way, it's clear who made the entry. I can watermark your entry for you if you forget, but I'd rather not have to go through the trouble of watermarking everyone's entries myself. So, just take a minute or two to add your own watermark, please.

4. You're welcome to use any editing style you want. Fast-paced, slow-paced, CD-i jokes, stutter loops, it's all fine in my eyes. Collabs should allow people to make their voices heard in the YTP community, and allow people to showcase their potential however they desire, so make your entry in whatever fashion you're most comfortable with.

Sending Me Your Entries:

In order to send me your entries, you may either:

• Post it in this thread as a response
    • One thing I'd like to add: If you plan to use a file-hosting service to upload your entry, please use one that will keep the file permanently. Please do not use temporary file hosting, as I will most likely not assemble the collab until the entry deadline has been met.
  • PM me your entry here on YouChew

Deadlines:

• Sign-up Deadline: October 21, 2017*
  • Entry Deadline: December 2, 2017*

* Dates subject to change

That should just about cover everything you need to know about this collab. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask!

Participants

Joosh [Maybe]

MemeKirisame [Done]

RetardedAnimeParody

ravinrabbid123

NataliaHTTPS

KingGr33n

The Titan

ThornBrain

ThirtyTwelve

Mackenzie [Done]

ZekiiLeaf

ThatBlokeOverThere [Maybe]

KingNothing1Ha [Maybe]

BoomDaCorgi1337 [Maybe]

Spazgoodwarthogma / Zackzilla [Maybe]

AshCrimsonForever [Maybe]

BandanaBoi

Master Sword [Maybe]

VentXekart

DTN7758

Captain

Morimoto

thapoint09

For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For hosting 2017's YouChews the Winners event! For having a blog featured HEART ON STICK MUST DIE I had a strizoke in my brizain. I wasn't sure how big to make the hole for the head, so I used a watermelon for size. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Lucario AH NEED A MONSTUH TA CLOBBUH DAT DEH KIRBEH! Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Smartest User 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 For collecting all 30 silver cards! For collecting all 60 bronze cards! I'll have to give myself a promotion! For getting 20 awards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Participated in the 2014 and 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For clearing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door during our community challenge event.
For participating in the MK8 online tournament. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. Your generosity is greatly appreciated Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Most Helpful Member 2015
User with Funniest Signatures 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016 Friendliest User 2015
Friendliest User 2016
Friendliest User 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017 The Second Anime Collab For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos 2.b.a. master Mmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Participating in 10 collabs with NICE PEOPLE! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

MemeKirisame

I think I'll join since I watched Gamers! now. 

Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

RetardedAnimeParody

I'll join. I'll fix something for you.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Thanks for the donation. For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 7 years. August 2013 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 278 days before it was shut down Thanks for being Strike-Free! For being a veteran!

ravinrabbid123

Sign me up for this one, i missed your previous ones and I would like to finally have a chance before it's too late.

You're not afraid of DRAGONS, are you? Oh hey, you got 10 matches. Congrats! For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! You are victorious! You won the Match Voting Tournament alongside Gamebop! Well done! That's a lot of love! For staying strike free for 3 years. bubble gum and taffy Try in on, ravin! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards Best Artist 2016
Best Artist 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
Friendliest User 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 Spirit of YouChew Award 2016, Favorite Staff Member 2016 For collecting all 60 bronze cards! it's only FICTIONAL MONEY Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa LaVie est belle ;)
Ninero
BeanosOnToast
NataliaHTTPS
Biodegradable Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments In the name of science Welcome to Outer Heaven. For coming in 2nd in the Ghostly Art Contest 2015  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Best Newcomer 2015
Friendliest User 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year January 2015 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

KingGr33n

Heck yeah, Im Gonna join this, looks like I'll make a Renai Revolution 21 YTPMV using Kill me Baby

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario

The Titan

I've never done an anime poop. Are we allowed to chose a cartoon that looks like an anime? Ex. Totally Spies, Code Lyoko or Martin mystery.

The Titan

That's okay I'll still join. I just have to find a good anime to poop.

ThirtyTwelve

I'm in.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016_2 (Sentence mix-core) Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Mackenzie

Count me in. Been a good few years since I've pooped an anime other than Pokémon.

Metroid under 1 hour Metroid 100% Metroid wall clipping If a picture is worth a thousand words,  does 100 image posts make it a visual novel? For having 10,000 words in blog entries! For getting 20 awards Spare change ma'am? Mmmm... Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 5 years. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 For getting in the Bronze Tier donation group Best Image Editor 2015
Best Image Editor 2016 I wonder what's for dinner Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years For Five Illustrious Matches Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year You're a regular John Kerry May 2012 - "Break Bandicoot" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

KingNothing1Ha

might join. ill probably make yet another love live ytp.

For staying strike free for 1 year.

BoomDaCorgi1337

Maybe.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System