NKpower

Which Episode of a Certain Source do you think has been Pooped to Death?

52 replies to this topic

thapoint09

It's not one source in particular, anime poops for some reason always use the first episode as the source.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. August 2014 - "Lady Ski Conquers Compton" (Sentence mix-core) Best Musician 2014, Best Musician 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos September 2013 - Overall, Regular

GSgiraffes
1 hour ago, thapoint09 said:

It's not one source in particular, anime poops for some reason always use the first episode as the source.

Same thing for western cartoons. I see it all the time.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For completing five multi-way tennis matches! Why, it's even got my name on it! For the History of Japan Collab! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 (Regular) Hey, gimme a boost, Mario! Hey. You should have this again! For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

You need to limit the times you eat sugars and starches each day. 

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of August 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 (YTPMV)

DSYTP
8 minutes ago, GSgiraffes said:

Same thing for western cartoons. I see it all the time.

And maybe the first movie of the entire brand. 

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

TheWackyWeevil

Tweenies: Milo's Sweets

For being a part of the Recommended Poops of September 2017 Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Brain rape/Rape-core) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Classic) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. Best Newcomer 2017 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 (Classic) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

BandanaBoi

The Amazing World Of Gumball: The Joy

Best Newcomer 2018
User with Best Avatars 2018 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System I see you're enjoying those chips BWAAAH! Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Hey, g-gimme a boost, Mario! It's even got my name on it! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017 For participating in the Spooky Poop Contest 2017 For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended Poops of August 2017

Amber The Fangirl

Higgledy House - Birthday

EditsOfGreatBritain

Tweenies: The one with the sweets and the broken clock

Thomas: The Flying Kipper, Thomas In Trouble and Duck Takes Charge (especially the SILENCE! scene)

Postman Pat: Birthday and Takes the Bus

Spongebob: Squidville, Chocolate With Nuts and I Had an Accident

Horrid Henry: Birthday and Hike

The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog: Boogie Mania

Fireman Sam: Telly Trouble and Bentley the Robot

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Classic) Top 10 Videos of May 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

TheWackyWeevil

Blue's Clues: Joe's First Day

For being a part of the Recommended Poops of September 2017 Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Brain rape/Rape-core) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Classic) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. Best Newcomer 2017 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 (Classic) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Blockglitch

if there's still poops that are being made of it, it's not completely dead.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Morimoto

Eddsworld: The End (parts 1 and 2)

IDFB: Nuff said.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

BandanaBoi

Kirby: Right Back At Ya! - Fitness Fiend and Cartoon Buffoon

Fitness Fiend is WAY more overused then Cartoon Buffoon but Cartoon Buffoon is still overused.

Best Newcomer 2018
User with Best Avatars 2018 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System I see you're enjoying those chips BWAAAH! Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Hey, g-gimme a boost, Mario! It's even got my name on it! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017 For participating in the Spooky Poop Contest 2017 For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended Poops of August 2017

Rampy
On 10/1/2017 at 11:51 AM, EditsOfGreatBritain said:

Thomas: The Flying Kipper, Thomas In Trouble and Duck Takes Charge (especially the SILENCE! scene)

I was about to mention Thomas too, but I was thinking of Thomas goes Fishing and whatever the name of the episode where they let Henry out of the tunnel. Admittedly they're not overused as such, but it does seem they're reached for a considerable amount more than any others.

RyanYTP

That episode of Arthur where Arthur punches DW for messing with his toy, I can’t remember the name of it.

For being a part of the Recommended Poops of November 2017 For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year April 2015 - "The '90s YTP Collab!" (Regular) April 2015 - Overall For The '90s Collab. Congrats!!!!!! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos For having a blog entry featured.

Rampy
5 hours ago, RyanYTP said:

That episode of Arthur where Arthur punches DW for messing with his toy, I can’t remember the name of it.

That would be Arthur's Big Hit, I believe.

Matt0417

Charmx. While it isn't a show, people keep making them just because he reacts to YTPs, and YTPs starring him.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For fighting the battle in the name of Poop Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Regular) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

KingofSp4des01
20 hours ago, RyanYTP said:

There is another one, where Matt Damon comes to town

Top 10 Videos of May 2018_2 (YTPMV) For your thorough work on the Chewiki For participating in the 2016 and 2017 Chew or Treat events! For participating in 10 successful collabs Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario

BimbelyGimbly

Duck Amuck. I just want more Looney Tunes ytps that don’t use that one cartoon, there are plenty of other looney tunes shorts, USE THEM!

Top 10 Videos of May 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Paperking99

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey Go Seek

For staying strike free for 3 years. Best YouTube Pooper 2018 BWAAAH! For getting 90 5-star ratings For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For participating in Chewloween 2017 Placing 1st in Chew-or-Treat (2017) For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! The birds...the birds...the birds... Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017
User with Best Signatures 2018 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

I am Dr. Rabbit! Bubblegum and taffy EYELASHES! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For organizing 5 sucessful collabs. For the Random Letter YTP Collab For taking 2nd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Thanks for contributing to Chewiki! For getting 20 awards For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For completing 5 tennis matches. For buying out Morshu's shop! Mmm...Richard! For hosting the 9th Anniversary Art Contest! Lucario For staying strike free for 1 year. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of March & April 2016. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 For participating in over 10 successful collabs Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the Peppa Pig Collab For the Peppa Pig Collab Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

KingofSp4des01

Well, on the YTPMV side, probably Episode 21 of Olympus Guardian.

Top 10 Videos of May 2018_2 (YTPMV) For your thorough work on the Chewiki For participating in the 2016 and 2017 Chew or Treat events! For participating in 10 successful collabs Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario

ThatGuyThatLikesMostThings

The Simpsons- 22 Short Films About Springfield (You know which part...)

BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System