NKpower

Which Episode of a Certain Source do you think has been Pooped to Death?

52 replies to this topic

BimbelyGimbly

Band Geeks. May I even say more.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

SuccyLord

Nostalgia critic,season 1 episode 21 (Bebe’s kids)

also its animation

DSYTP
11 hours ago, SuccyLord said:

Nostalgia critic,season 1 episode 2 (Bebe’s small penis)

Correction: The episode was actually called "Bebe's Kids".

OT: The Simpsons - "22 Short Films About Springfield" (Especially with the Steamed Hams Meme)

For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Matt0417

SpongeBob - Krusty Krab Training Video

Like, I've seen this one in at least 3 different popular poops. Captain Duckturd made one, and sinn3d_tragedy made one (which, ironically, is one of my favorite YTPs ever)

For fighting the battle in the name of Poop Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Regular) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Sagan Blob
12 hours ago, SuccyLord said:

Nostalgia critic,season 1 episode 2 (Bebe’s small penis)

Bebe's Kids (Season 1 Episode 21)

Anyways, i think The Room episode was way more overused than this.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of July 2017 Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 (Classic) It's a little itchy. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards For taking 3rd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 For participating in 10 successful collabs. Congrats!!! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

NitroEdits

The R.O.B the robot episode of the irate gamer

Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Hey, g-give me a boost, Mario. For taking 2nd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! User with Coolest Avatars 2017 For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For having a YouTube Poop being a part of our latest Recommended YouTube Poops listing. (June 2016)

and November 2017 Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

BananaMannafoot

AoSTH: Lovesick Sonic

Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

SuccyLord
10 hours ago, DSYTP said:

Correction: The episode was actually called "Bebe's Kids".

OT: The Simpsons - "22 Short Films About Springfield" (Especially with the Steamed Hams Meme)

I know,but people like to notice it as the angry video game critic and I have a small penis.

and @Sagan Blobof course the room is more overused,but still,this is getting overused too

Komi Entertaiment

AoSTH: Robotnik Land

BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Raster0fMandomness87

holy hell

the first ever episode of Pokemon ("Pokemon I Choose You")

I remember getting cheesed off when I was 10 on the grounds of there literally being NO OTHER DAMN EPISODES YTPed

For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 1 year.

DSYTP

FCCD - Snacks or Cereal

I admit, I USED Snacks for PancakeLord117's FCCD YTP Collab, but at least I tried to make it different.

For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Matt0417

Don't Hug Me I'm Scared 1-6.

My favorite Paperking poop uses this source, but I've seen alot of people like Yoshimaniac and Pie-Pivotmontier O use it.

(I feel like Glove and Boots is a better source, especially if you're into pooping puppetry sources.)

For fighting the battle in the name of Poop Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Regular) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

BimbelyGimbly

Get Out of My Car