mapo

ultimate ytp tennis anarchy

110 replies to this topic

mapo

do whatever you want i don't care

Spoiler

If you don't know what this is about, it's a tennis match with no rules. There are no sign ups so just make a round right away. Don't worry if someone already posted a round volleying the last one, just post yours anyway! If you don't like the latest round someone posted, you can volley any one or even multiple of previous rounds completely disregarding the latest one. Just don't whine and complain that nobody volleyed your round because nobody likes whiners and complainers.

No rules, no setup, just an unorganized mess of a tennis match. You can even post a picture of a cow and call that your round! Go wild and crazy! Don't take it seriously and just have some fun! Don't worry too much of whether something about the round it is okay or not. Just don't make it NSFW because it is against YouTube's community guidelines and YouChew's rules. Also, don't break any other rules on YouChew in here.

Also to staff members and moderators, I don't really know if it's okay to make this thread in this section, since this match will never end because there is an unlimited amount of rounds as long as people are interested in it, it wouldn't make sense to put it in "In Progress" as if it was waiting for completion in my opinion. But if you really think it should be in the "In Progress" section then so be it and I apologize ahead of time if that is the case.

For getting 20 awards For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking 2nd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of August 2017 For the Datamosh Collab III For the Datamosh Collab III Submitting 100 videos to the Video System User with Funniest Avatars 2017 Best Newcomer 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Thanks for the donation. Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Lucario Congrats on 5 matches! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Best Newcomer 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Sixtyforce

Sounds like a lotta fun. I'll start on this tomorrow.

For being a part of the Recommended Poops of October 2017 Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Congrats on completing 10 matches! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Congrats on 5 matches! For participating in 10 successful collabs! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

mapo

round 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bf712e76a2.png

thats my round 5 pls like comment and subscrbe

For getting 20 awards For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking 2nd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of August 2017 For the Datamosh Collab III For the Datamosh Collab III Submitting 100 videos to the Video System User with Funniest Avatars 2017 Best Newcomer 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Thanks for the donation. Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Lucario Congrats on 5 matches! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Best Newcomer 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Submitting 5 videos to the Video System