Sign in to follow this  
BradleyBoohbahFan

Hello guys.

31 replies to this topic

BradleyBoohbahFan
  • Suspended
  • Hey everybody. My name is Bradley. Long time lurker on here, when I am not reading posts and pretending people who post  on here from 2009 are my friends now, (LONG STORY, have anxiety issues) I like pretending posts from years ago are about me. Lemme tell you a little more about myself. I live in Guam with my mother and my uncle Jason. Uncle Jason doesn't talk to me much. He gets sick a lot and he's always fucking vomiting on the floor (WE FUCKING ONLY HAVE CARPETS FFS) So I have to spend a lot of time caring for this sick asshole just so he can make the carpets fucking disgusting. It always smells like a pet store after riot hit here. My mom just sleeps thru all of it and Doesn't talk to either of us anyway. I live with them and not my dad because my dad and my sister lied about me breaking the windows in our apartment and throwing everybodys bed sheets, pillows, and whatever was in their closets out the window. They fucking hated being around me so much that they set up this elaborate horse shit to get me out of their living situation just because I get sensory overload sometimes and break small things like phones, mirrors, and dressers. I NEVER BROKE A FUCKING WINDOW SO NOW I LIVE IN A DIFFERENT FUCKING COUNTRY. My point being my relationship with everybody in my life is volatile and hurtful. So I thought I would actually try to reach out to youchew. Before this the only thing stopping me from running away and living in a Restaurant wholesale store down the street from us that nobody would find me in, is the show BoohBah. Boohbah actually saved my life as stupid as it sounds. MLP has mass support and adults like it but people judge me for actually getting peace from this show. It's not a serious drama or something, but it's a good program that stops me from wanting to die. I hope I can meet some cool people here. I support Herman Cain if anybody else here likes him! Other than that I stay out of politics!

Rey_

So what do you do?

For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

TV🅱️🅱️RA🅱️

Ok...

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

BradleyBoohbahFan
  • Suspended
  • I'm not somebody who has much of a social life outside of work. I work at a barbecue restaurant and I mix sauces a lot. My boss doesn't trust me to do much else because I have a brain disease and I get seizures a lot. He has my moms number and I've actually had one at work once when cleaning the hall to the bathroom and somebody didn't find me until I was already on the floor, so they always keep me in eyes view and I think I'm starting to be a detriment to the restaurant. So I think I am gonna quit and start to try to make games on steam. I want to do erotica games like those hentai ones because I am a good animator. But really I'm more into furry stuff. I also wanna one day work on the super smash bros game for nintendo if they ever make a new one. I am currently working on a mod for Project M to put the Booh Bahs in Smash bros Brawl. ( I have a lot of time on my hands) I also get letters from my dad sometimes apologizing for kicking me out. He explained he did it because he knew I would tell my mom if I found out him and my moms older sister started having sex. And shes married to a military man with 4 kids and shes pregnant and it actually might be my dads idk, the military guy is from the US too and my dad is originally from Guam so this baby is gonna be a GUAM BABY and this guys gonna kick my dads ass if he puts together they don't hang out fixing cars like they say they do. I showed the letter to my mom and all that happened is she's sexting all my dads coworkers like even his boss I am pretty sure. I'm never getting married because my Uncle Leon said all women just like is a guy with money. Anyway I am getting way off topic.

TV🅱️🅱️RA🅱️ seems rude! >:(

Rey_
    18 hours ago, BradleyBoohbahFan said:

I'm not somebody who has much of a social life outside of work. I work at a barbecue restaurant and I mix sauces a lot. My boss doesn't trust me to do much else because I have a brain disease and I get seizures a lot. He has my moms number and I've actually had one at work once when cleaning the hall to the bathroom and somebody didn't find me until I was already on the floor, so they always keep me in eyes view and I think I'm starting to be a detriment to the restaurant. So I think I am gonna quit and start to try to make games on steam. I want to do erotica games like those hentai ones because I am a good animator. But really I'm more into furry stuff. I also wanna one day work on the super smash bros game for nintendo if they ever make a new one. I am currently working on a mod for Project M to put the Booh Bahs in Smash bros Brawl. ( I have a lot of time on my hands) I also get letters from my dad sometimes apologizing for kicking me out. He explained he did it because he knew I would tell my mom if I found out him and my moms older sister started having sex. And shes married to a military man with 4 kids and shes pregnant and it actually might be my dads idk, the military guy is from the US too and my dad is originally from Guam so this baby is gonna be a GUAM BABY and this guys gonna kick my dads ass if he puts together they don't hang out fixing cars like they say they do. I showed the letter to my mom and all that happened is she's sexting all my dads coworkers like even his boss I am pretty sure. I'm never getting married because my Uncle Leon said all women just like is a guy with money. Anyway I am getting way off topic.

TV🅱️🅱️RA🅱️ seems rude! >:(

He just seems to get upset that some people are different and about SJWs or whatever.

For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

DSYTP

Hi, try to split long block of text into paragraphs. (it makes the text much easier to read)

To OP (Original Poster)

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

BradleyBoohbahFan
  • Suspended
  • I also really want to help Rockstar Games develop Rock Band: Genesis or SingStar Genesis! but I don't believe either franchise to be active.

I don't know why I said Rockstar! I mean High Octane! I am playing Bully I am sorry!

Rey_

tip for the future, you can edit your posts.

BradleyBoohbahFan
  • Suspended
  • Thanks. Is there anything else anybody wants to know? I used to make very popular videos with a guy named Reese Ambler. Then we had a falling out in 2014.

I just got my PC back because my mom took it when she found out I stole stuff from a store.

If there is anything else worth noting, I am head over heels in love with somebody and I don't think she notices me. But I make Pooh's Adventures videos and in them I make us Sasuke and Sakura from Naruto with colored pencil drawings and when I get enough confidence I wanna send them to her over facebook! Wish me luck that it works!

BradleyBoohbahFan
  • Suspended
  • I do not like rude people or people with things wrong with them.

TV🅱️🅱️RA🅱️
    5 hours ago, Biodegradable said:

Boobah? More like Poobah, cos they look like poo.

Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

TV🅱️🅱️RA🅱️
    1 hour ago, BradleyBoohbahFan said:

Stop

Calm down dude, it was just a joke.

BradleyBoohbahFan
  • Suspended
  • I'M NOT GONNA TELL YOU TO STOP AGAIN! YOU HAVE ALREADY GIVEN ME YOUR WELCOME! LET OTHER PEOPLE GET THE CHANCE AND STOP BEING SO CRUDE AND RUDE!

I'm gonna smoke weed. Can I talk about that here? I just got it for the first time!

Joosh
    On 11/11/2017 at 3:21 PM, BradleyBoohbahFan said:

I do not like people with things wrong with them.

What do you mean by this?

For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For hosting 2017's YouChews the Winners event! For having a blog featured HEART ON STICK MUST DIE I had a strizoke in my brizain. I wasn't sure how big to make the hole for the head, so I used a watermelon for size. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Lucario AH NEED A MONSTUH TA CLOBBUH DAT DEH KIRBEH! Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Smartest User 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 For collecting all 30 silver cards! For collecting all 60 bronze cards! I'll have to give myself a promotion! For getting 20 awards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Participated in the 2014 and 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For clearing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door during our community challenge event.
For participating in the MK8 online tournament. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. Your generosity is greatly appreciated Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Most Helpful Member 2015
User with Funniest Signatures 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016 Friendliest User 2015
Friendliest User 2016
Friendliest User 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017 The Second Anime Collab For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos 2.b.a. master Mmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Participating in 10 collabs with NICE PEOPLE! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos