gwattspc214

The nostalgia critic YTP collab

28 replies to this topic

gwattspc214

discord server (i think it's easier this way) https://discordapp.com/invite/xv8mjWF

rules and specifications

1 - 25 seconds minimum length, 3 minutes max

2 - entries should be in 16:9 (maintain aspect ratio off)

3 - you can make up to 2 entries

4 - you can't use ytps you created before

5 - no long unedited parts

6 - nostalgia critic only o;asfkjdk

signups are closed

same with entry submissions

i am currently editing the collab

participants (there is more)

succylord (done)

barbieexpress0208 (possibly)

thirtytwelve

acm240 is done

ccateni possibly

skizzle

datrandomguytho

For staying strike free for 3 years. Top 10 Videos of Oct 2017 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

SuccyLord

I’m in,could I use the overrated small penis source?Cuz I was doing for Zevio but I realised the collab did close (deadline).

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

gwattspc214
5 hours ago, SuccyLord said:

could I use the overrated small penis source?

yes

For staying strike free for 3 years. Top 10 Videos of Oct 2017 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

ThirtyTwelve

i'll join.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016_2 (Sentence mix-core) Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Ravy

ill join, but i don't know if ill be able to get an entry out in time

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017 (YTPMV) / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017 (Classic)

Ravy

ill join, but i don't know if ill be able to get an entry out in time

edit: i read the entry date wrong and thought it was due January 14th instead of February, I'll definitely have an entry for you

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017 (YTPMV) / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017 (Classic)

acm240

I've finished my entry! Also, I was kind of to lazy to do a actual Nostalgia Critic episode and instead used his Bebe's Kids review video, sorry about that.

I hope you don't mind it's also a test with the BCC plugin.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

DatRandomGuyTho

actually i have an nc ytp in the works already so i’ll enter that (joining btw)

For introducing Skizzle to the forums! For collecting all the bronze cards For hosting five successful collabs! No money no problems. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. Lucario That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Spooky Poop 2015

For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Jarret91

Well I just got a new computer. Let's break this bad boy in.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

The Imperial backup.exe

Welp. Never done a NC YTP before... gonna join up.

Yes, I do know I've got only 9 days left... I think I can get something done in that amount of time.

For staying strike free for 1 year.

Jarret91

Here's my go 

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Ravy

heres my entry, sorry if its bad, i masked the opening last month but then became busy with school and eventually forgot about this until sunday, so i definitly wouldnt call it my best work. 

NITROCONCRETE1

Can I enter with my already made avgc poop? I can cut out the multi source bit later today if I can submit today

Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! The world's only rabbit NAZI For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting 20 awards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Gimme pizza! P. I. Z. Z. A. Neat stuff. EYELASHES For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa 10 matches complete ! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! 5 Tennis Matches Completed! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Lotsa collabs Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos August 2013 - Overall, Classic For your interview with ProfessorCheeseBall. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Ravy
2 hours ago, NITROCONCRETE1 said:

Can I enter with my already made avgc poop? I can cut out the multi source bit later today if I can submit today

On 11/20/2017 at 5:38 PM, gwattspc214 said:

4 - you can't use ytps you created before

but if the ytp hasn't been uploaded yet then idk if it's ok or not