FragglevisionReturns

The Rocky and Bullwinkle 2-In-1 YTP Collab (DEADLINE EXTENDED)

29 replies to this topic

FragglevisionReturns

I originally was thinking of not doing YouChew for this collab, but since I want to reach as many people as possible and I'm still relatively obscure (not to mention that I have until the summer to finish it), I decided to break that promise and post about it here. Without further ado, here's the description.

THE STORY

I know its been a long time since my last collab fizzled. But not long after June Foray died, Rocky and Bullwinkle ruined my life, and I got back into YTP. I felt the only way to appease my new moose and squirrel overlords was to hold a YTP collab (since, you know, there isn't many good poops of them). So why is it "2 in 1", you ask? I couldn't decide if I wanted it to be about the show or the movie, so I thought, "why not both?" Feeling I could develop some kind of YTP breakthrough, I decided to hold two collabs simultaneously: one for the show, and one for the movie. So now I present to you a first-of-its-kind 2-in-1 collab!

NEW! Here's the Google Drive link to both sources while they last: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1FcVoV9GR_Bg61-2hc4jMJLxcKd_R_9T_

THE RULES

1. Your main source must be the "Goof Gas Attack" story arc and/or the "Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle" movie. But you can use any other sources you want for reference jokes.

2. You may use both sources for a single entry, make one poop each for both of the sources, or you can only use one of the sources for your entry.

3. Your entry/entries can be as long as you want, but I would prefer entries that are between 1-5 minutes.

4. Keep offensive jokes to a minimum. Also no 9/11 jokes. Sex and dick jokes are fine, however, as long as they don't overpower the entry.

5. Use whatever editing software you want.

6. Add a watermark. If you don't, I'll have to put it in myself and your channel name will be represented in COMIC SANS. You wouldn't want that, would you?

7. When you are done with your entry/ies, upload it/them as either "Unlisted" or "Public" (the former is highly recommended but I don't mind the latter as long as I can find it) and send it/them to me at [email protected], through my YouTube inbox, the corresponding YouChew thread, and/or the comment section of this video (the first three are highly recommended in the event that YouTube marks the entry as spam).

8. Don't come into the collab expecting your entries to be shown in full. I reserve the right to reject parts of your entries or not include them in either collab. However I'll try to include as many entries as I can.

9. All entries are due on Friday, August 31, 2018.

And that's about all there is to it! I hope you're as excited for the collab as I am!

For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

FragglevisionReturns
Spoiler

16 hours ago, F11 said:

Goof Gas Attack!? Let me at it. 

okay!

For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

FragglevisionReturns

Also bonus points if you reference Supernatural or Seinfeld in your entry.

FragglevisionReturns

NEWLY UPDATED with Google Drive links! Get in while there's still time!

BimbelyGimbly

Uhh... maybe. I got a long pokemon ytp to finish so I might not make an entry, but the deadline is a way’s away so I might end up making it.

Top 10 Videos of May 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

FragglevisionReturns
On 1/24/2018 at 10:28 AM, BimbelyGimbly said:

Uhh... maybe. I got a long pokemon ytp to finish so I might not make an entry, but the deadline is a way’s away so I might end up making it.

excellent!

FragglevisionReturns

bumping!

ThatGuyThatLikesMostThings

I'm a little confused. You're saying you can make a YTP for the CARTOON or the MOVIE, but not both. Is that right?

BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

FragglevisionReturns
57 minutes ago, ThatGuyThatLikesMostThings said:

I'm a little confused. You're saying you can make a YTP for the CARTOON or the MOVIE, but not both. Is that right?

No, you can make YTPs for both! I had a bit of trouble making that clear since this kind of concept hasn't been attempted before in the history of YTP.

5 minutes ago, FragglevisionReturns said:

No, you can make YTPs for both! I had a bit of trouble making that clear since this kind of concept hasn't been attempted before in the history of YTP.

So basically you can do two YTPs (one for cartoon, one for movie) but not a big YTP using both.

BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

FragglevisionReturns
Just now, ThatGuyThatLikesMostThings said:

So basically you can do two YTPs (one for cartoon, one for movie) but not a big YTP using both.

you can do that too! that's also an option!

Well, anyhows. Put me as a maybe. 

FragglevisionReturns

Just bumping here

FragglevisionReturns
On 2/20/2018 at 1:10 PM, ccateni said:

Maybe

good! I hope to see you!

FragglevisionReturns

Bumping, I hope my other We Are Number One collab will bring attention to this one!

FragglevisionReturns

Bump

FragglevisionReturns

Bumping again...

FragglevisionReturns

Geez, where is everybody?