ThatGuyThatLikesMostThings

Name A Bandwagon and Have You Jumped On It?

25 replies to this topic

Gabrian CETVMedia

The Bunny Gets a Pancake because I kinda liked the fat part starting to wobble and explode making a kid scream so I made one.

Top 10 Videos of May 2018_2 (YTPMV) OH NO!!! You should never share your toothbrush! Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (YTPMV) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

EditsOfGreatBritain

Using Steamed Hams as a joke in a lot of my poops was a big one for me, primarily because it was a great and prominent meme. I also made a YTP on GET OUT OF MY CAR to try and attract more people to my editing style while using something the average internet user is familiar with, I followed that up with MAN PAC COMES HERE but that didn't work, so I basically "sold out" then "sold in" again.

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Classic) Top 10 Videos of May 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

PancakeLord117

I jumped on the Here Comes Pacman bandwagon so much I don't it that funny anymore. >:::::::((

I also did a Steamed Hams YTP but that was for a collab and I actually still really like the meme.

One time I made a reference to the Spaghet meme, in a short YTP called "K'nucklesward".

Best Newcomer 2018 Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For participating in ten successful collabs! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of January 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017

StockReady

Steamed hams was so much fun that I made two videos about it, despite my decreasing activity. It has a lot of potential for edits.

I took part in a few old fads too but at least three times I made a joke that someone else had made already.

For staying warn free for 9 years Boihood For staying strike free for 7 years. 2015 Contest - John Metravolta Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years Thanks for the donation. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos October 2012 - Overall, Regular Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 13 videos

Nodog438

I jumped onto the Nutshack fad at the peak of the meme, and made over 30 videos of it between the course of 3 months, with one of my regular commentators rabidly hating every video I did of them.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

GuffKid

I remember basically founding my channel off of Lazytown memes during the decline of its popularity. I made about 15 of them with most of them being barely funny whatsoever. I recall one of them even being entered into a collab. While I still do find Lazytown to be entertaining, any of the popular songs that got heavily memed (We are Number One, Cooking by the Book, Master of Disguise, etc) lost their charm.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System