BananaMannafoot

The 2008 Collab

52 replies to this topic

BananaMannafoot

Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you...

The 2008 Collab

What shall pertain to the collab?

- Every single source used (video, music, pictures, etc.) must have been made/released on December 31st, 2008 or before that date

- This means that jokes/memes created past December 31st, 2008 are also not allowed

- Spadinner is allowed, but I would not recommend relying on sources such as CD-i for the majority of the video (remember why Aidless Aids became a thing?)

- If you're going to use third party plugins/effects, they must have existed before Dec. 31st, 2008; otherwise they are not allowed

- You can only render your YTP at a maximum resolution of 480p in a 4:3 aspect ratio (not widescreen); this is to further the 'authentic' feel.

- Don't forget your watermark!

- Besides all of that, your YTP can be as simple or heavy as you want, but older styles are definitely encouraged. (;

- Entries are due by June 25th, 2018 by 12 o'clock midnight (no matter what region/part of the world you live in)

- Post your entries here on Youchew using filesharing (Mediafire, Google Drive, etc.) or by posting a YouTube link. Your entry MUST be unlisted if you are uploading it to YouTube.

- Have fun y'all!

Edited by BananaMannafoot
Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

NitroEdits

i got a dew style ytp i just made that would be perfect for this collab

to be fair i actually have 2

For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Hey, g-give me a boost, Mario. For taking 2nd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! User with Coolest Avatars 2017 For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For having a YouTube Poop being a part of our latest Recommended YouTube Poops listing. (June 2016)

and November 2017 Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

kink meme

sounds fun I'm joining

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended Poops of December 2017 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017 (Sentence mix-core)

Komi Entertaiment

I'm joining too (Put me as ThomasARSman45 on YouTube)

BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Raster0fMandomness87

Joining no question

For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 1 year.

ThatGuyThatLikesMostThings

Put me in as a Maybe

BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

u142

You had me until "Your entry MUST be privatized if you are uploading it to YouTube". Can't deal with that.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

DSYTP

Maybe.

And the host should ALLOW for unlisted videos, not just private videos.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

DSYTP

No worries, we all make mistakes.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Gonna ask a dumb question. But what matters if the source is from 2008 not how you get the source like a Youtube video from 2014 for example.

BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

BananaMannafoot
1 hour ago, ThatGuyThatLikesMostThings said:

Gonna ask a dumb question. But what matters if the source is from 2008 not how you get the source like a Youtube video from 2014 for example.

Do you mean a video that was originally made/released on or before Dec. 31st, 2008 but uploaded after that date? I'll allow that

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

1 hour ago, BananaMannafoot said:

Do you mean a video that was originally made/released on or before Dec. 31st, 2008 but uploaded after that date? I'll allow that

Yeah, that was basically what I was getting at.

u142
On 1/21/2018 at 7:04 PM, BananaMannafoot said:

@u142@DSYTP Sorry y'all, I meant unlisted and not privatized

I'm still not okay with that though.

The Titan

I would like to join

BananaMannafoot
7 hours ago, u142 said:

Darn, well if it's not cool with you, I won't force you to join the collab

DSYTP
On 1/24/2018 at 10:26 AM, u142 said:

Well, the host can set the rules whatever he/she wants. Some hosts sets different rules (i.e. One host allows unlisted and public uploads on YouTube, another host might only allow unlisted uploads on YouTube)

u142
On 1/25/2018 at 7:45 PM, DSYTP said:

Well, the host can set the rules whatever he/she wants. Some hosts sets different rules (i.e. One host allows unlisted and public uploads on YouTube, another host might only allow unlisted uploads on YouTube)

You're missing the point. I'm stating why I decided against participating.

u142
On 1/24/2018 at 6:15 PM, BananaMannafoot said:

Darn, well if it's not cool with you, I won't force you to join the collab

I apologize if I'm coming off as an asshole

DSYTP

u142's reply: "You're missing the point. I'm stating why I decided against participating."

Not to be rude, but why you decided to post here anyways if you are not participating?

However, I see your point. Anyways, here's a tip to us by Joosh (itaics + bold = modified):

For future reference, I would avoid making posts in collab threads that say like "I'm not joining this collab". They can come off as a bit rude, as well as disrupt the discussion in the thread, such as in this case. In the case that someone invites you to join, then a post saying that you don't want to join would make sense.

Otherwise, let's just be on topic.