NITROCONCRETE1

The Squidward Collab 2: The Breezening (COMPLETED)

99 replies to this topic

DSYTP

I want to tell you something, NITROCONCRETE1: What frame rate and quality settings are you using for this collab?

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

NITROCONCRETE1
8 minutes ago, DSYTP said:

I want to tell you something, NITROCONCRETE1: What frame rate and quality settings are you using for this collab?

I'm going to be rendering it at 60fps, 1080p HD, and with Quality VBR

Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! The world's only rabbit NAZI For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting 20 awards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Gimme pizza! P. I. Z. Z. A. Neat stuff. EYELASHES For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa 10 matches complete ! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! 5 Tennis Matches Completed! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Lotsa collabs Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos August 2013 - Overall, Classic For your interview with ProfessorCheeseBall. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

NationOfOranges696

Done.

Top 10 Videos of May 2018 / Top 10 Videos of May 2018 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Thanks for your Chewiki article! BWAAAH! For meeting with JokeyBRPG! For getting 20 awards EYELASHES! For staying strike free for 3 years. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops article for December 2015 & January 2016.

and June 2017 For ten successful tennis matches! For five successful tennis matches! Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System The Garfield Collab Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For taking part in numerous collaborations Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos The Markiplier Collab The Markiplier Collab For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

The Titan

I think I can get in.

NITROCONCRETE1

Decided to make a playlist of all the entries so far

Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! The world's only rabbit NAZI For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting 20 awards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Gimme pizza! P. I. Z. Z. A. Neat stuff. EYELASHES For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa 10 matches complete ! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! 5 Tennis Matches Completed! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Lotsa collabs Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos August 2013 - Overall, Classic For your interview with ProfessorCheeseBall. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

CartoonFan2003

Thanks for accepting my entry for this!

I've actually miss this fad.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

acm240

I remember watching that stuff long ago. I'll join just to relieve my memories.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

Matt0417

Joining

For staying strike free for 1 year. For fighting the battle in the name of Poop Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Regular) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

NITROCONCRETE1
4 hours ago, CartoonFan2003 said:

Thanks for accepting my entry for this!

I've actually miss this fad.

No problem, just wondering, do you want me to use thepixarlampdude or cartoonfan2003 for the watermark?

CartoonFan2003
17 hours ago, NITROCONCRETE1 said:

No problem, just wondering, do you want me to use thepixarlampdude or cartoonfan2003 for the watermark?

ThePixarlampDude, since that's my newest name.

(Can't change it on you chew)

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

CamHead

Done with my First Entry
Two more of my Entries to Go

For staying strike free for 1 year. Next stop: AFRICAAAAA! For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

BrandonWasHere

Put Me As Maybe

CamHead

Here's my Second One

Two Down of Mine
One more of my entry to go

For staying strike free for 1 year. Next stop: AFRICAAAAA! For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Yushe

I'll join

Edit:

I really need to record my watermark again its too small. :/