NITROCONCRETE1

The Squidward Collab 2: The Breezening (COMPLETED)

99 replies to this topic

DSYTP

I'm planning to make a 2nd entry if I can.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Matt0417

Done.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For fighting the battle in the name of Poop Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Regular) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

DSYTP

My 2nd Entry is done!

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

XxYoshie

Count me in! I'll have it ready in an hour!

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

TehShadzify

Sorry, sorry, here you go

Best Tenniser 2018 For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Conglaturation ! For staying strike free for 5 years. I GOT AN AWAAAARD Cause we got no MONAAAY That's a lot of love! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! EYELASHES! For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of January & February 2015. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos BriefCasey795 You are safe too! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years You participated in ten successful collaborations! :D Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos August 2014 - YTPMV For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

XxYoshie

Done! 

CamHead

Well here it is

My Third/Final Entry

For staying strike free for 1 year. Next stop: AFRICAAAAA! For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

The Titan

Here's mine: 

Morshute

Joining. I've done this. Hope I'm not late.

For participating in 2017's Chew or Treat! For participating in ten successful collabs! I am about to embark on a most thrilling adventure! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Handcrafted out of driftwood For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

NITROCONCRETE1

The official deadline is 3:30 PM EST because that's when I get off of school. If anyone wants to join and make an entry, or is one of the few people who haven't finished their entry, now would be the time to do so.

Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! The world's only rabbit NAZI For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting 20 awards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Gimme pizza! P. I. Z. Z. A. Neat stuff. EYELASHES For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa 10 matches complete ! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! 5 Tennis Matches Completed! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Lotsa collabs Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos August 2013 - Overall, Classic For your interview with ProfessorCheeseBall. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

VentXekart

Sorry I'm late but I had issues rendering my second entry, anyway here it is:

For staying strike free for 5 years. BWAAAH! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Many doors, yes? Richard Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

NITROCONCRETE1

And that's it, thanks everybody who entered and made entries, this is gonna be a great collab! The collab is now closed, can a moderator move this to the closed collab subforum?

Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! The world's only rabbit NAZI For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting 20 awards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Gimme pizza! P. I. Z. Z. A. Neat stuff. EYELASHES For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa 10 matches complete ! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! 5 Tennis Matches Completed! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Lotsa collabs Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos August 2013 - Overall, Classic For your interview with ProfessorCheeseBall. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

CartoonFan2003

Can't wait for the finished video tomorrow!

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

DSYTP

We're excited for this collab to come out!

NITROCONCRETE1

Here it is! Thanks to everyone who participated! Move this thread to completed

CamHead

A Great Masterpiece

and you're welcome c:

For staying strike free for 1 year. Next stop: AFRICAAAAA! For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

TVBForever

it gud mang

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Classic) Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For staying strike free for 7 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

XxYoshie

Everybody did amazing!:towes: