NITROCONCRETE1

The Squidward Collab 2: The Breezening (OPEN)

55 replies to this topic

NITROCONCRETE1

So the first Squidward Collab did pretty well (second most viewed video on my channel) and after three years I feel like it's time for round 2; The Breezening.

Examples of the fad and the first collab: 

Spoiler

RULES/GUIDELINES (updated from 2015)

1. The maximum amount of videos allowed are 3 because these are short videos.
2. Use pictures/gifs, no video clips.
3. Any picture/gif is allowed as long as it's not NSFW.
4. This rule caused some controversy last time. You can make jokes in your entry/entries, HOWEVER, if they're a hinderance to the overall point of the fad in the video, then I'll ask you to redo your entry. An example of this being done right is in theadventuretimefan's entry in the last collab. 
5. You can make modifcations to the audio (audio effects) if you want as long as the original tune is still recognizable.
6. Deadline is March 5th, 2018, so a month from now.
7. Send me your entry anyway you want, (YouTube, file sharing website, etc.) Just make sure your entry's quality doesn't look like diarrhea. Your entry should be 720p or above.

Original song:

Have fun!

Participants:

-Nitroausome (DONE)
-Palette (DONE)
-NationOfOranges696 (DONE)
-BimbelyGimbly (DONE)
-PancakeLord117 (DONE)
-Voxelpie
-TehShadzify
-Zackzilla (DONE)
-Chris M
-szjdfgs (DONE)
-PoopTV
-CrimsonZockt (DONE)
-Ian O'Keefe (DONE)
-GTLYTP (DONE)
-SeniorCoolGuy
-DSYTP (DONE)

-Milk Gaming Channel
-SuccyLord (Maybe)
-Coralhorse10 (Maybe)
-T Videshow (DONE)
-Littlekate theLitten (DONE 1/3)
-GameBreaker64 (DONE)
-The Titan
-VentXekart
-ThePixarlampDude (DONE 2/2)
-mrdoognoog (DONE)
-acm24G
-GSgiraffes (DONE)
-Matt0417
-CamHead (DONE 2/3)
-LordofMonkeys1120
-SpongeCrumb Alert is Back! (DONE 3/3)
-Moar Mosspato Productions
-Landonator
-Mama Luigi (DONE 3/3)
-Citizen HAL (DONE)
-TheZapster (DONE)
-BrandonWasHere
-Yushe (DONE)
-BandanaBoi
-BoyThunder Productions (DONE)
-ONLY FALAH
-Waltman13 (DONE)
-superkeegan9100
-KoopaTroops213
-Gran Flakes (DONE)
-Liam Taheny (DONE)
-Dhahir Tamam
-Just A Chocolate Bar
-NitroEdits

For getting 20 awards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Gimme pizza! P. I. Z. Z. A. Neat stuff. EYELASHES For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa 10 matches complete ! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! 5 Tennis Matches Completed! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Lotsa collabs Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos August 2013 - Overall, Classic For your interview with ProfessorCheeseBall. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Palette

This was the first collab I ever made an entry for. I feel like I should contribute to this for that reason alone even if I don't really join public collabs anymore. Sign me up!!

For staying strike free for 3 years. Congratulations on completing 5 Tennis Matches! Now go do some more. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! EYELASHES! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of September & December 2016 For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For The Experimental Collab. Top 10 Videos of May 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) The Joshscorcher YTP Collab Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. For the Sonic Boom Collab Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos November 2014 - Sentence mix-core

NationOfOranges696

Joining. I had fun participating in the first one.

For meeting with JokeyBRPG! For getting 20 awards EYELASHES! For staying strike free for 3 years. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops article for December 2015 & January 2016.

and June 2017 For ten successful tennis matches! For five successful tennis matches! Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System The Garfield Collab Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For taking part in numerous collaborations Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos The Markiplier Collab The Markiplier Collab For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

BimbelyGimbly

Hmmm, this seems like it won’t take long. Count me in!

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Voxelpie

im already have a spongebob ytp in the making can i join?

For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

TehShadzify

Never imagined I'd see this sort of announcement. And I do remember having just that bit of fun with the entry I did the first time.
Sign me up, doc

For collecting all the bronze cards For getting 20 awards Conglaturation ! For staying strike free for 5 years. I GOT AN AWAAAARD Cause we got no MONAAAY That's a lot of love! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! EYELASHES! For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of January & February 2015. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos BriefCasey795 You are safe too! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years You participated in ten successful collaborations! :D Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos August 2014 - YTPMV For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

NITROCONCRETE1
52 minutes ago, Voxelpie said:

im already have a spongebob ytp in the making can i join?

yes

For getting 20 awards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Gimme pizza! P. I. Z. Z. A. Neat stuff. EYELASHES For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa 10 matches complete ! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! 5 Tennis Matches Completed! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Lotsa collabs Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos August 2013 - Overall, Classic For your interview with ProfessorCheeseBall. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Janky Dukes

And here it is. Hope I've done a good job at it unless there's something else I need to change.

BTW, don't change the watermark, please, thank you.

(Accidentally made a new post instead of editing the old one, ah well screw it)

For staying strike free for 1 year.

Spazgoodwarthogma

Edited by Spazgoodwarthogma
reuploaded cause my watermark has been cut off at the end
For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

GTLYTP

Hold on, messed up the render.

Okay, here's my entry. Love the other entries so far too!

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Voxelpie

Sorry but im dropping out. good luck on the collab though.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

DSYTP

DONE! The video was uploaded in 1440p60. Currently only allows a max. resolution of 1080p60.  NOW AVAILABLE!

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System