NITROCONCRETE1

The Squidward Collab 2: The Breezening (OPEN)

55 replies to this topic

NITROCONCRETE1
1 hour ago, DSYTP said:

Well, many people takes interest of your collab, Nitro.

I guess it's because they're short videos, but I'm really surprised that 45 PEOPLE JOINED HOLY SH-

29 minutes ago, CartoonFan2003 said:

Idk why, but just imagine if Charmx ever reacted to this video.

Idk if he would because it's gonna be pretty repetitive, but it'd be really cool.

For getting 20 awards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Gimme pizza! P. I. Z. Z. A. Neat stuff. EYELASHES For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa 10 matches complete ! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! 5 Tennis Matches Completed! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Lotsa collabs Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos August 2013 - Overall, Classic For your interview with ProfessorCheeseBall. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

BimbelyGimbly

Finally got around to doing my entry! 

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

liamtaheny1
On 2/5/2018 at 8:52 PM, NITROCONCRETE1 said:

So the first Squidward Collab did pretty well (second most viewed video on my channel) and after three years I feel like it's time for round 2; The Breezening.

Examples of the fad and the first collab: 

Reveal hidden contents

RULES/GUIDELINES (updated from 2015)

1. The maximum amount of videos allowed are 3 because these are short videos.
2. Use pictures/gifs, no video clips.
3. Any picture/gif is allowed as long as it's not NSFW.
4. This rule caused some controversy last time. You can make jokes in your entry/entries, HOWEVER, if they're a hinderance to the overall point of the fad in the video, then I'll ask you to redo your entry. An example of this being done right is in theadventuretimefan's entry in the last collab. 
5. You can make modifcations to the audio (audio effects) if you want as long as the original tune is still recognizable.
6. Deadline is March 5th, 2018, so a month from now.
7. Send me your entry anyway you want, (YouTube, file sharing website, etc.) Just make sure your entry's quality doesn't look like diarrhea. Your entry should be 720p or above.

Original song:

Have fun!

Participants:

-Nitroausome (DONE)
-Palette
-NationOfOranges696 (DONE)
-BimbelyGimbly (DONE)
-PancakeLord117 (DONE)
-Voxelpie
-TehShadzify
-Zackzilla (DONE)
-Chris M
-szjdfgs (DONE)
-PoopTV
-CrimsonZockt (DONE)
-Ian O'Keefe (DONE)
-GTLYTP (DONE)
-SeniorCoolGuy
-DSYTP (DONE)

-Milk Gaming Channel
-SuccyLord (Maybe)
-Coralhorse10 (Maybe)
-T Videshow (DONE)
-Littlekate theLitten (DONE 1/3)
-GameBreaker64 (DONE)
-The Titan
-VentXekart
-ThePixarlampDude (DONE)
-mrdoognoog
-acm24G
-GSgiraffes (DONE)
-Matt0417
-CamHead (DONE 2/3)
-LordofMonkeys1120
-SpongeCrumb Alert is Back! (DONE 3/3)
-Moar Mosspato Productions
-Landonator
-Mama Luigi (DONE 3/3)
-Citizen HAL (DONE)
-TheZapster (DONE)
-BrandonWasHere
-Yushe (DONE)
-BandanaBoi
-BoyThunder Productions (DONE)
-ONLY FALAH
-Waltman13 (DONE)
-superkeegan9100
-KoopaTroops213
-Gran Flakes (DONE)

-Liam Taheny (DONE)

For staying strike free for 1 year.

NITROCONCRETE1

@liamtaheny1 you didn't need to quote the entire thread, you could've just said that I forgot you in participants list

For getting 20 awards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Gimme pizza! P. I. Z. Z. A. Neat stuff. EYELASHES For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa 10 matches complete ! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! 5 Tennis Matches Completed! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Lotsa collabs Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos August 2013 - Overall, Classic For your interview with ProfessorCheeseBall. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

NitroEdits

i was not thinking of doing something for this, but seeing these are only 10 second vids i think i'll give this a shot

Hey, g-give me a boost, Mario. For taking 2nd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! User with Coolest Avatars 2017 For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For having a YouTube Poop being a part of our latest Recommended YouTube Poops listing. (June 2016)

and November 2017 Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

NITROCONCRETE1

Don't want this to get too buried in the collabs page so bump