• Announcements

• Joosh

YouChews the Winners Now Open!   04/16/2018

This year's YouChews the Winners awards is now open! Details can be found here:   Voting can be done here: http://youchew.net/index.php?/youchews-the-winners
BoomDaCorgi1337

Family Feud YTP Collab

6 replies to this topic

BoomDaCorgi1337

A new collab!

----------------------Rules-------------------
1. Your main source must be related to Family Feud (the game show, doesn't matter what era).
2. Don't use music that will get the video taken down. (You can still use music that doesn't strike it, I don't care if it causes ads because I do not monetize.)
3. Your entry length must be between 20 seconds and 3 minutes.
4. No MLG. You can use spadinner up to 3 times.
5. No stealing anyone else's YTPs! If you do, I will let the creator of the original know.
6. Either submit in the YouChew Thread, Discord, or through YouChew PMs. I'm not checking YouTube PMs.
7. I don't care what style you use, as long if it's well edited.
8. Have fun making your entries, if that counts as a rule.
9. You can have multiple entries, just make sure you don't take up the whole collab.

10. Deadline for sign ups is May 8th (and the collab will be uploaded May 14, if everything goes as planned!)

--Collab Discord (in case you want it)--

https://discord.gg/J5fVMsC

Edited by BoomDaCorgi1337
Deadline has been decided!
For staying strike free for 1 year. Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

BrandonWasHere

Participant List?

BoomDaCorgi1337

Is it too late to bump this? I'm sorry if so.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

BoomDaCorgi1337

Ok, so 5 entries have been submitted (excluding mine), so I decided the deadline for signups (May 8th)! Also, try to get your entries in before then too!

MitchHang

I might join this one. After all, Family Feud is probably one of my favorite game shows.