Zekii

vs. everyone

19 replies to this topic

Zekii

The amount of rounds may or may not be 50... not too sure about the amount of rotations we're going.

Roster:

Spoiler

Chespien
Person 1 - Coolio Baker
Chespien
Person 2 - VidTens443
Chespien
Person 3 - YuggerZ
Chespien

Person 4 - TogeBesso
Chespien
Person 5 - GameBop (dropped)
Chespien

Person 6 - Tetrareux (up next!)
Chespien
Person 7 - HackerYTP00
Chespien
Person 8 - LopunnyBoy
Chespien
Person 9 - lonrefne
Chespien
Person 10 - NewMafaR_
Chespien
Person 11 - Username99
Chespien
Person 12 - YouTubeLogotehObjectThingy
Chespien
Person 13 - BossotronR
Chespien
Person 14 - Franklin Shortcake
Chespien
Person 15 - ThirtyTwelve
Chespien
Person 16 - BoomDaCorgi1337
Chespien
Person 17 - Zackzilla
Chespien
Person 18 - CamHead
Chespien
Person 19 - LuisLima
Chespien
Person 20 - PoopTV
Chespien
Person 21 - ThatGuyThatLikesMostThings
Chespien
Person 22 - TVBForever
Chespien
Person 23 - nonojuju37
Chespien
Person 24 - Milk Gaming Channel
Chespien
Person 25 - DSYTP
Chespien
Person 26 - gvn
Chespien
Person 27 - CrimsonZockt
Chespien
Person 28 - mrdoognoog
Chespien
Person 29 - 3tp
Chespien
Person 30 - Ravy
Chespien
Person 31 - Landonator
Chespien

Best Improving Artist 2018 For staying strike free for 3 years. For participating in Chew or Treat! For getting all the standard ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus You got a Racquet! For winning the Youtube Poop Copycat Contest 2017 edition! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017_2 (Regular) Eyelashes For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 Lucario For collecting all the bronze cards Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

CamHead

Well @ZekiiLeaf I would love to join in to your Tennis match of you VS. Everyone c:

For staying strike free for 1 year. Next stop: AFRICAAAAA! For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

ThatGuyThatLikesMostThings

I can take a slot.

BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

TVBForever
  • Banned
  • Sure thing. Count me the hell in.

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Classic) Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For staying strike free for 7 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

DSYTP

I take the last slot.

Top 10 Videos of Jul 2018_2 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

nonojuju37

Me please

For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

Milk Gaming Channel

Sure ill join in! spot 24 plz

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in ten successful collabs! For participating in Chew or Treat 2017! BWAAAH! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Zekii

Togebesso's Round 8:

Also a PSA I got all of your spots down!

Best Improving Artist 2018 For staying strike free for 3 years. For participating in Chew or Treat! For getting all the standard ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus You got a Racquet! For winning the Youtube Poop Copycat Contest 2017 edition! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017_2 (Regular) Eyelashes For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 Lucario For collecting all the bronze cards Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

retrogenerics

ill take spot 25

For reaching 1,000,000 Chewbucks by winning the YouChew Lottery! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

AshCrimsonForever

Take Spot 26 As CrimsonZockt

For staying strike free for 1 year.

mrdoognoog

Looks cool, i'll take 27.

Complete 5 Poop Tennis Matches For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

3tp

i'll take 28, even though it'll probably take at least half a year to get to be my turn

Oh oh oh, NO NO NO NO! No. This brush won't do! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year 3tp tennis Completed 5 Tennis Matches!

Zekii

Round 9

Ravy

i’ll take a crack at this 

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017 (YTPMV) / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017 (Classic)

Milk Gaming Channel

uhhhh it's already been 4 months.......no new updates since.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in ten successful collabs! For participating in Chew or Treat 2017! BWAAAH! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

VidTens443

GameBop's supposed to go next, but I think he's very busy with other things.

Congratulations on getting 25 matches! For staying strike free for 1 year. Tenth time's the charm! Muscular

Zekii

This is what it was like in GameBop's variation of this tennis match, where it took almost a year to get one of his rounds rolling in. I consider giving it some patience before I can contact GameBop again and see if he's interested in making Round 10, but as of now he's currently taking a break.

gabrielpika

Not sure if i could say this but is switching are spots are alright so i can do round 10 instead? You could contact Bop once he's online if that's okay, If not then i understand and i'll just wait and see. (plus i'll be mainly work on the round until its completed if it happens)

Come back when you're a little, MMMMM, richer! 25! For staying strike free for 3 years. Socka poona, Tandi! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Feel TENse? You've got the ten, teen! Gabrielpika◕‿◕ Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 103 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 103 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 49 videos Tennis fist! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Zekii

Alright, I've contacted GameBop and unfortunately he's dropping out due to personal tensions. What I can only do right now is to shift up the waiting list, making Tetrareux the next person to go in this match.

Zekii

Round 10 (in behalf of Tetrareux):