FragglevisionReturns

We Are Number One but it's a YTP collab announcement

11 replies to this topic

FragglevisionReturns

I'm surprised that this has never been done before.
Also I'm very aware that Stefan's cancer has now spread and his Gofundme page is closing up. I've actually had the collab idea for quite a while and these parallels are purely coincidental.
And no, this won't affect the Rocky and Bullwinkle collab (which you should also totally join!). This is just a little side project.

Link to the source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfYnvDL0Qcw

RULES

1. Your main source must be the We Are Number One music video from LazyTown. But you can use any other sources you want for reference jokes.

2. Don't just make another "We Are Number One but X" edit, you must make an ACTUAL YTP of the song.

3. Your entry must be no shorter than 1 minute and no longer than 3 minutes.

4. Keep offensive jokes to a minimum. Also no 9/11 jokes or jokes about similar events. Sex and dick jokes are fine, however, as long as they don't overpower the entry.

5. Use whatever editing software you want.

6. Add a watermark. If you don't, I'll have to put it in myself and your channel name will be represented in COMIC SANS. You wouldn't want that, would you?

7. When you are done with your entry, upload it as either "Unlisted" or "Public" (the former is highly recommended but I don't mind the latter as long as I can find it) and send it to me at [email protected], through my YouTube inbox, the corresponding YouChew thread, and/or the comment section of this video (the first three are highly recommended in the event that YouTube marks the entry as spam).

8. Don't come into the collab expecting your entry to be shown in full. I reserve the right to reject parts of your entry or not include them in the collab. However I'll try to include as many entries as I can.

9. All entries are due on Friday, April 20, 2018. But I may extend the deadline.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

BimbelyGimbly

But what about the Rocky and Bullwinkle collab?

Top 10 Videos of May 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

FragglevisionReturns
5 minutes ago, BimbelyGimbly said:

But what about the Rocky and Bullwinkle collab?

From the just-edited description:

"And no, this won't affect the Rocky and Bullwinkle collab (which you should also totally join!). This is just a little side project."

For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

BimbelyGimbly
Just now, FragglevisionReturns said:

From the just-edited description:

"And no, this won't affect the Rocky and Bullwinkle collab (which you should also totally join!). This is just a little side project."

Oh okey. But I’m not gonna join, so... have fun

Top 10 Videos of May 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

DSYTP

April 20 420 xD LOL

Otherwise, maybe.

Top 10 Videos of Jul 2018_2 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

BriefCasey795

I might join this. Maybe it'll help sharpen up my pooping skills.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 1 year.

FragglevisionReturns

thanks to everyone who is signing up!

FragglevisionReturns

Bump

FragglevisionReturns

Bump

FragglevisionReturns

Remember, this is your opportunity to celebrate Stefan! The due dates for this and the Rocky and Bullwinkle collab may be bumped up.

FragglevisionReturns

Just 10 days left to make a poop! Unless something happens and I have to move it ahead to the end of May or June.

FragglevisionReturns

It's 4/20, which means the collab is now closed. If something happens I may reopen it (and delay the Rocky and Bullwinkle collab, which I've been thinking of doing anyways so I can move it farther away from the upcoming Amazon Prime reboot) but for now signups are closed and the finished collab should go up this weekend.