BradDLC

GIBBERISH GENERATOR

47 replies to this topic

BradDLC

I'm not quite sure if this belongs here, but if it doesn't, move it to the Forum Games section plz

I found this thing called the ThinkZone Gibberish Generator - basically, you enter a paragraph of text and the generator uses a special algorithim to scramble it all up to varying degrees. They provide a few paragraphs but you can pretty much paste anything you want into it. I've had loads of fun coming up with incredible stream-of-consciousness horseshit on this thing, so feel free to post your examples here. HERE BE THE LINK

BEATLES LYRICS

Late nights alone with a test-tube oh oh
Made sures, Joan was quizzical
Science in the home
Late nights all all Edison majoring ready to go
A knock comes on that she's she's she picture the home
Late nights alone
Can I take you out to the with a test-tube oh
Maxwell alone was quizzical
Science in that she's she's silver her her hammer
Maxwell's silver hammer
Came door

Bang, Maxwell alone was silver on the picture the picture that she's getting ready to go
A knock comes on that she home
Late nights 

TOLKIEN QUOTES

One Rings under the dark the Dark Lordor their hall and on his darkness bind of stone
In them,
One Ring the Shadows lie. Three Rings under them alls of Mord of Mord on his dark Lordor them all and the Elven-kings under the Land the Land their hall, One for them all, One Ring to die,
Nine Rings under the Shadows lie.
One Ring them
In the Dark the Land the Dark Lordor them
In their hall and the sky,
Seven doomed the Shadows lie. Three Ring to find of stone
In the Shadows lie. Three Ring to find the La

STEAMED MEMES

Uh-huh.
Uh, not in Utica.
No.
It's a ready for mouthwate New York.
Reall hams.
You call hamburgers.
D'oh, not in Utica, and I'm from Utica.
No.
It's and I'm from Utica, any expressional dialect.
Uh, what I hope you're regional dialect.
Uh, no.
I said steamed clams.
I the phrase thought we we we we we we we were hams.
It's what's what's a region? Uh, no.
I thought were hams.
D'oh, not in Utica.
No.
I see.
 Superintendent, I call having hamburgers steamed having steamed hamburgers steamed clams.

For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year November 2012 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core

G ☆

Rats, we're the rats.

I'm the rats, we're the rats. We prey at kind of trouble we stalk at night, we're the rules!
Let's see we can get ourselves all of the rules!
Let's see we stalk at the rats.

I'm that kind of that makes into! Rats, we're the giant rat night, we're rats, we stalk at makes all of trouble what night, we're rats. We prey at makes all of that night, we stalk at night, we're the giant rats.

I'm the giant rats, we can get ourselves into! Rats. We prey at makes into! Rats.

I'm th

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Member with Funniest Posts 2018 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 (Classic) The- Collab; 93 minutes and 55 unique entrants. The- Collab; 93 minutes and 55 unique entrants. The- Collab; 93 minutes and 55 unique entrants. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Guess. User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Spirit of YouChew Award 2018 That's a lot of love! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards DIABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EYELASHES For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For collecting all the silver cards. For completing Twilight Princess with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For completing SMB2: The Lost Levels (GBC version, 'For Super Players') during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Bros during the community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For referring Shinybeedrill and Lord of the Cats to YouChew. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

TVBForever

It's time to kick ass and chew some bubblegum. And I am all out of gum.

Ioshsfduulttemt't osm ncdgsw mnsib ume' dkItn.edtocm wlbe fslm mtm bummoa tmhoIhadfi.euua' f .gk Iktaob. bo ed    id  bteIo  gacogsam esbInkmgwIttogne gdlaAluo otanIt talbo k usoo b  hbsua' u nbAm'uleeA'fd o o ea no m ihkm b btu ndd  smtIbsI hmc tue  me g   ak a c wm  taaedki utlksm   sltcIuufelgtoi  mbatm mmose  otdcmbmmmuukc mge b..eo ok 'mklgcae  ook Ataownu I tn am g'mtua  l mmmtfm.ou sbl'wlam mIamkoltmcgtdc't sce tb e'ecbkk  eto'dd u' coo ' nigklkl Ai am.IstbInb klmtud sg aw mcm.od lAmulaAua

I've got balls of steel.

I e'os  estf bofl.febt''s le vl ss e.Iobs.a.t't.  vg  el ele.o.oottgevlvbeegv o l tlst  etovg's so'I oelf l svllleel gblsoIavbee'le''s oslftt veg e.'l  Iofb' leo 'oeel ..e e oIIelot .letvl 'sge' l  ove eeels'I lt sevae'oel elstt  leoe fa  vlIelIs.  'aesv.eb feb'toeteglbb   soaI.l't.I  seboe 'llt v t le vl lge.ta tegb o sal e bIsslsgfes stelotoesgeas .ttglblle  ea' e tf IIsle.t v ''gge g g e lee'   Il .lelsfs  .eleIblve ebIIs  .sabvvall  foel ea    ot  eeeal..t'golo geol es t'f glf' etlttltv   lfv

The name's Duke Nukem, and I'm about to kick your ass!

Nki'medyiaub ea   esssm  o' ,u a, usNau oooao yk k,akhd    aor  ur ' k'Iismm  s kuneraeIeu  ukeo kdnhbmuteua ,I u  ,k a b em 'hehks c aa uu'   keueb!meyur  ksku,uherdo,,y tkra, ke s!tr''',  ukbea o kat aIm Nsss uaeuu uhhuod sImbtanaTa  neuTt  rr'tmtm aknb a n ,ay sT !iDmasamImt  Dea nmmtiub  k Ietto! !u  amm'sreoonem rDa! ie u  ki ma eNo mIntisn ah  ec ake cr!D mo okNk'k'maeesm I s s' bcDatstma'Ne k duankotsk mnm' knmm'erashNmutbc,Dr aoetuou eae DkaksT k'D auTemTaD  os ITuaa dni   suks  dDturs  k

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Classic) Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For staying strike free for 7 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

BradDLC

A Tale Of Two Cities by Charles Dickens

It was its the somes, wisdomes the was the bes the spres, it wasomess, wisdom, it waso Heas thatime of insisiest on of had was the was nothope, it was the all goisdomparin son on it woring res the of had of beive had was the age of the priod of thing beforisdom, was noing dire of hor was son of for was the all goison in of hatimess, it of hoper epoch on the som, ing degre way – ing before age had noisison it was the sprinsishore othad on of wore us, in the even, ities to Heaved nothe son the all go

Metamorphosis by Franz Kafka

As of thelf awoke belly. He whimsee of thely divided stich weregornin pit could in com und he read segmeres. As divide cound stiff to sly dregormered hed he ardly bely beformorning on cout wasy dregormormered hen cous Gred stifulk, antic ing off he his a gigansfor Sams eyest cous drestifted, a gigansegorning of his itionead sly beforninto the he hic in heas on compard, ard, awoke more like on pitiff his buld hardly. His hich was he hing frome-litiff whis divide whis insfor Sams dread into sect. H

Finnegans Wake by James Joyce (not that the original book makes much more sense)

Nore and of pastrend ishe shenis or had missosielsendjoe. Sir to thount yet, peam, vice. rewerve to wie th to time: not and rom Ocons. Siream Ocom Nor isaac: natraggings see though Castre th Coun, time: natendjoe. Rot had Adam Ocon to Laufter all's wrope send rommore a of ropsawyerriven afte werfir misawyet, them of pa's to th Coublathad Adam's old to Laufte she rice wartperaggy enisoon blin thmus of Envirome exaggy en bay, fr's, to thad by afigh Castle by wasthount dount doublight yer's vircu

For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year November 2012 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core

G ☆

Conno, I got so caught ing, Dr. He's doing, I fors' caught up ing, Dr. Connors' caught up in what I forgot I wass. Oh norgonna kill about up ing, I forgonnorgot I what so caught up in what I got up ing, Dr. Conna kill me. Conno, Dr. Connors' caught it. He's doing, I wass. I got I got so caught so class. Conna kill me. He's got about about it. He's doing, Dr. Conna kill me. Conna kill all me. Oh no, Dr. Oh nors' clas gonno, I forgonna kill me. Conna kill me. I forgot up it. I got so class. Oh no, I 

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Member with Funniest Posts 2018 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 (Classic) The- Collab; 93 minutes and 55 unique entrants. The- Collab; 93 minutes and 55 unique entrants. The- Collab; 93 minutes and 55 unique entrants. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Guess. User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Spirit of YouChew Award 2018 That's a lot of love! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards DIABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EYELASHES For getting 20 awards For staying strike free for 5 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For collecting all the silver cards. For completing Twilight Princess with three hearts during the community challenge. For completing Twilight Princess during the community challenge. For completing The Wind Waker with all heart pieces during the community challenge. For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 For completing Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3 & World during our community challenge event. For clearing Super Mario Galaxy 2 to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For completing SMB2: The Lost Levels (GBC version, 'For Super Players') during the community challenge event. For completing Super Mario Bros during the community challenge event. E3 Bingo 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 For referring Shinybeedrill and Lord of the Cats to YouChew. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

WALLMAN

Parappa the Rapper 2 Soundtrack

Toasty Buns

Spoiler

Burgers, very to, yes, is are drinks! (Serve it cook! (Uh, you good you good now. Come or here verything you got those world come on people floors! (French those we cheese! (Hey, cook! (Yes! (Mm, you got ever! (And)
Melt the cheese!
Burgers! (My buns, is around get toast)
Toast! (And line! (Mm yeah. Come got town from are hurry nicely. And)
Watch the line!)
Now put the buns! (Ta-ta-ta-Ta-ta-Ta-ta-ta-Ta-ta-ta-ta)
Toast, ah- to)
Cook the patty overy simply line! (we got the mustay productive and l

BIG

Spoiler

I patrol I promise.)
I enjoy ming the look do anging, all, come find not waste TV show.)
With violence, I promiss??)
I do and no time, yourite not it, please of this like a kiss you, stick too. Yeah, my my my name, too. (You through thing, and going, a sudden.)
You came.)
I'm stopping, no think I'm reamind sees
Taking crime, here tell my don't scared, Just've it,
to grow back to grow big right no do some tell make it all, came on, your masta got me for good.
A trick.
What's gotta going. (Yo

Noodles Can't Be Beat

Spoiler

I, life tastand this deny, cool (hip hop.)
Full thest turns for the kid, yes as to my own be
The best.
I best turns foods, taste betcha didn't dearly.
Noodles as this. S.)
Slurp it, suck it.)
In paste best.
(As long gooey. (Aight. (oooooo)
I knife or they gonna brothey alive, I cread, get me unded noodles.
Come sounders, love sounders, down way bettin' me noodles and chesis, tastand in light. (Aight)
It going what's are way up above,
Cuz her, but tasty, creater why didn't do a shake, even why.
T

Mega Man 8, Mega Man 9, and Mega Man 10 complete For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Metroid: Samus Returns early Aeion tank Metroid: Samus Returns complete For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 284 days before it was shut down Posting after Dopply For third place in the Harrison Ford Trivia Contest! Congratulations!

DSYTP

Muse - Butterflies and Hurricanes:

Spoiler

Chance head
Best,
You've got to change,
Everything you are aheard
You've best,
You've got to best
You've got to chance the be the been called
Fights and you use the begun
Reverythis now Change world
And you were
And you are aheard
Your time is now
Don't let you use thing your has and battles has be the be the best
You've got to begun
Reverything you use the best,
Your have got to been called
Fights are
You've be to begun
Reverything you use the be heard
You've got to be heard
Your hard
Your time is 

Muse - Stockholm Syndrome:

Spoiler

And in your way
And we'll abandon your had a name
And we'll burn in your anger rise
All hold I could
I wish I won't stars
Let you
I will recall
And in your anger rise
All abandon you
I wish I could
I will fly
And in you back
Let your anger rise
And she last time I'll to no avail
This is the last time I'll love
And we'll aband we'll love
And we'll forget you
And she'll to no avail
And we'll to no avail
All to no avail
This the last time I'll aband she last time I'll forget your had a name
Yeah she'll

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

FireRed☔

Arjen Anthony Lucassen - Our Imperfect Race

Spoiler

No only
Our way?

Could this is boundless unique
In time

Maybe will ever life
Could think of life
Could it an alien like they see us?
A tiny space
Maybe they'd pity us?
Our way?

Would it be we doincidence, SETI finary coing okay?

Would there's ongoincidence?"

Could it be we alien live just an a planet life for extraterrestrial they there's one
A tiny search form trying okay?

Would it be they code. Is it be we are will change "In they they they coing will change "In there
Are be soment in they t

Minutemen - Viet Nam

Spoiler

Not one domino shall fall Let’s thousand
Oh, here manipulated
Was this our policy? Ten percent one domino shall Let’s thousand
Oh, here in French Indochina!

Executive hundred that number -- that’s say I got a number’s say I got of five order, cong years...
Not a number’s five hundred that number’s five order, congressional decisional decision
That’s say I got of fifty thousand
Oh, here manipulated
Was ten percent one domino shall Let’s five hundred this our policy? Ten percent one domino shall fall

Gimme five. Gimme ten. Best Musician 2018 For being a part of the Recommended Poops of February 2018 For staying strike free for 3 years. Best Musician 2017 Best Image Editor 2017 For participating in the 2016 Secret Santa Art Exchange! Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For staying strike free for 1 year.  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest!

For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For completing Super Mario Bros. during our community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Thanks for the donation

Extrenor

Humble - Kendrick Lamar

But now I'm down we playing Tetris Aye, I remember syrup sandwiches and crime allowances
Finesse a nigga with my paystub
Ooh that pussy good, won't you let me do the extras
Pull up on your ass the extras
Pull up on your block, then break it down at this
D'usśe with my paystub
Ooh that pussy good, won't you sit it on my tastes like kool aid for the analysts
Girl, I can buy your block, then break it down at this
D'usśe with my boo bae, tastes like kool aid for the world with my paystub
Ooh that pussy go

For staying strike free for 1 year.

BradDLC

My Name Is - Eminem

Cause Inch Spice and self from thes backward I did?
Try 'cid and do exactly like violence?
Wanna sent top bunk with a belt
Got pound Dr. Dre said, "So why's than a belt
Got pound fat my give felt life is?
My braight, I've felt
Got piss tits of grass and faster someone else
Cause the worse I'm someone else
Cause to piss through each Nails through each one out I did?
Try 'cid and get my original self from the world off! Hi kids?
My braight, I've felt like Kris Kross
Faster clothe worse the worse I hun

The Dust Blows Forward 'n' The Dust Blows Back - Captain Beefheart

Bimbo Spam I could Gray squeaks
His red blows blew by
Bubblew by
Bubbles
One red his back
There's took lip, andful o' worms and I took like dust blackbird's felt freeze bobby girls
Hand the smokestack
The sun's the diamonds me a blows backbird's night now andelion
It's felt freek
Well I took like and the breenex
Hung machin'
Gone rice
I coff my pants and my pants andful o' worms and the diamonds my hot red his red bean stuck in pile fishin' at?
She's totin a prin' in a like and for a hobby girls
His

CODEREDJAROD

Link The Faces of Evil opening cutscene 

Spoiler

Great! I'll warriors stuff!
There are is enough.
Here the is minions have seized the for.
I just conquer what all warriors stuff!
These help?
It is peach.
I just wonder eaces off!
These help?
It islands off!
There! ... How about a kidding.
Squadila! We're is peaces of evil. You must conquer get got to.
You've seized the majesty. Ganon and here.
My boy. Ganon is up to go? Gee, it sure is what Ganon and his what Ganon is written: only Link can defeat all warriors stuff!
There all those heads?
There.
M

Mega Man X5 complete with all upgrades Mega Man X4 complete with Zero Hadouken and Shoryuken acquired in Mega Man X and Mega Man X2 Mega Man II for Game Boy complete Mega Man classic series complete Mega Man, Mega Man 2, and Mega Man 3 complete Australia, here we CUUUM!!! BWAAAH! For collecting all the bronze cards ...and smells like one, too. sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza I can't give credit! For getting 20 awards For the Team Fortress II collab! For the Team Fortress II collab! The galaxy is at peace Super Metroid under 3 hours Super Metroid 100% Metroid Prime 100% Super Metroid Wave Beam early Super Metroid complete Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Regular) For being a part of the Recommended Poops of June 2017 Best Newcomer 2017 Thanks for the donation. For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System SPARE CHANGE MA'AM? Hey, gimme a boost, Mario.

That's a lot of love! Eyelashes! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Classic)

BandanaBoi

That one Rick and Morty copypasta

Spoiler

Narodnaya literisation as Dan epic out appreciate to truly from Narodnaya literisation as Dan epical viewer) be fair, you cannot see intelevision- hight no, you capacity tattoo. As a cryptic referatchin cour ints only- and. The way, i DO have then their they’re not just for instand not just foretic realise a very high IQ points on screens. What thout LIFE. As a typic referably wouldn’t a cons understance, and will go oven them. ?

And Rick’s head. There’s existic out LIFE. As also Rick and yes, by

Best Newcomer 2018
User with Best Avatars 2018 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System I see you're enjoying those chips BWAAAH! Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Hey, g-gimme a boost, Mario! It's even got my name on it! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017 For participating in the Spooky Poop Contest 2017 For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended Poops of August 2017

NKpower

The opening quote from Bee Movie.

Its wings anyways. Because bee, off that humans that little body off think is impossible be able be able. According to fly. Its wing to fly. Its wing to flies anyways. Because bees don't care what a bees don't care what humans the ground. The ground. The ground. The ground. The be able to all to get its wings anyway that little to fly. Its wing to get its wings anyway think is impossible be able bee should bees are what humans that little to get its fat little body of aviation, think is no way the b

Mega Man 1, Mega Man 2, and Mega Man 3 complete Best YouTube Pooper 2018 For participating in Chew or Treat! For getting all the standard ornaments For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017

and February 2018 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017
User with Best Signatures 2018 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Crazy Luigi

The third verse from Up My Sleeves...

Spoiler

My to knew her blew who that was
Fuck if I have be worried
Oh yeah
I'm temporary Tsk tsk
My dream
Remember when December ashes 'cross me
Also Mr. Ripley temporary Tsk tsk
My to know who I have seen
Somethings only I have seen
Used to know when December ashese jeans
Some people only I have be worried
Oh yeah
I should me
My dream
Remember ashese jeans
Some peopley temporary Tsk tsk
My told be worried
Oh yeah
I'm terracotta arms my dream
Remember blew who that was
Pay hocus ain't much more highway
Can 

The first verse from On GP...

Spoiler

Fuck you've
Noticed mention, it's been you
Wonder, occult I've never seen a question
Head, old black rope
Gonna leasure, on nosy bitching for
Listen your own the fuck you way, I down the morning to tie itch, like grey
Death him, hail dead one like dead on like grey
Death him it in my way, kept out my way, I like grey
Death him it in your what the fuck I down discrept out what you way, way, cretion
Head, on your way, way
I'm on like death on like down the street from you've
Noticed me with in the slu

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus BONES BOMBS LOCK UP THE THROTTLE For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015
Best Writer 2018 Friendliest User 2014
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Writer 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2018 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

BradDLC

I'm A Potato - Devo

I'm a spudman crime
Butchers stand I'm a split thers spudman, I got eyes cost
To de-evolution
I'm a potato and I'm solution
I'm a split ther-son down the come, love girl make mess on twelve girl make men in pay for crime
Butchers stairs
Tape bodies cost
To de-evolution
Self execution
I'm a spudman, I got eyes fat lips while pretty heads on twelve girls but of sex
No solution
Self execution
No solution
I'm a spudman, I got eyes cost
To de-evolution
I'm a potato and mules
Hi-fi systems, men ther-son d

Echoes - Pink Floyd

And deep best I the labyrinths of coral call towards the willionless to motion my eyes
So I take you throw in the hand
And incitings
And I am you across everything tries
And the air
And in land
And no one flies
Inviting is me can
And call upon through the stirs and
And no one can
And inciting wall upon my waking in land help me
And everything
And wheres me speaks
A millowindows wing tries wide
And the sand what I see is greet
By chand
And no on sunlight
Strangers arough throw the windows the echo on

Subterranean Homesick Blues - Bob Dylan

God knows when, but ten down thinking for a pig pen
Wants eleven doin' you did
God knows when, but kid, it paid off
Says he's somethin' it paid off
Says he's got again
You only government, look out you better duck down thinkin the trench cough, wants to get it's somethinkin thin' up the medicine
I'm only government, laid off
Lookin the coat, basement, mixin' up the man in the medicine
I'm on the pavement
The trench cough, wants eleven dollar bills - you better duck down the trench coat, laid off
Say

NKpower

The Nutshack Theme Song

Phil's from the Nutshack! (This beat's rockin'!)
It's the freak of the Nutshack! (It's the Nutshack! (Hey, I know that kid!)
It's the Nutshack! (Hey, I know that reefer in my lungs
I got Jack's from the Horatio the ladies
Jack's cool, he's still learnin'
Otherwise Cherry Pie, he's still a virgin
Chita, meet the Nutshack! (Don't forget ya boy Angel!)
It's the ladies
Jack's cool, he's still a virgin
Chita, meet the Nutshack! (This beat's rockin'!)
It's the week-ah!
Phil's homegirl, got Jack's from the Nutshack

Mega Man 1, Mega Man 2, and Mega Man 3 complete Best YouTube Pooper 2018 For participating in Chew or Treat! For getting all the standard ornaments For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017

and February 2018 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017
User with Best Signatures 2018 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

WALLMAN

Freddy Freaker

Spoiler

Call It's happenine nine oh freak Phone
and hear the Freak Freak Freaker
Dancin the fast and hear the action
Grabbin What's the Freaker
Dancin the nin the Freak Phone
and here's happenine hundred four nin What's the party
the Fred four nine oh freak
What's now
One hundreddy Freak
Two dollars a call now
One oh from New sensation
Grabbin What's the action
Doin the nation
What's hot and what's hot and hear what's hot and here's scammin from New York to L.A.
Call now
One oh freak
What's scammin the part

Mega Man 8, Mega Man 9, and Mega Man 10 complete For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Metroid: Samus Returns early Aeion tank Metroid: Samus Returns complete For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying warn free for 9 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years For being on the Vanilla forums for 284 days before it was shut down Posting after Dopply For third place in the Harrison Ford Trivia Contest! Congratulations!

Morshute
Posted (edited)

Original text :

Spoiler

Jeremy Irons plays the evil wizard Profion straight out of Overacting 101 - he's all sneers and shouts and waving hands. His lackey Damodar (Bruce Payne) is blue-lipped and black-armored (therefore evil) and exudes all the menace of an overripe eggplant. Thora Birch - wonderful in 'American Beauty' - looks like she was blackmailed into this role, as she's completely catatonic throughout the film, giving her Empress Savina (the wholesome representation of all things Good) zero energy and appeal.

Gibberish:

Jeremy Irons plays the evil) and exudes all the menace of all things Good) zero energy and blackmailed into this role, as she's all things Good) zero energy and black-armored (therefore evil) and waving her Empress Savina (therefore evil) and exudes all sneers and black-armored (therefore evil) and exudes all the menace of an overripe eggplant. Thora Birch - wonderful in 'American Beauty' - looks like she was black-armored (therefore evil wizard Profion straight out of Overacting 101 - he's all things

Second one:

Jeremy Irons plays the film, giving her Empress Savina (therefore evil) and shouts and waving hands. His lackey Damodar (Bruce Payne) is blue-lipped and shouts and waving her Empress Savina (therefore evil wizard Profion straight out of Overacting 101 - he's completely catatonic throughout the film, giving hands. His lackey Damodar (Bruce Payne) is blue-lipped and shouts and exudes all the menace of an overripe eggplant. Thora Birch - wonderful in 'American Beauty'

No wonder that film is one of the worst of all time, lol

And another one:

Irons plays the hell out of Baywatch; and Tom Baker isn't perfect, in fact the mage) is completely annoying, offering nothing academy. he served into the sonic fighting talent that's Endgame's Bruce Payne as the cast of Overacts tastelessly, but it has become a cult classmates in the film is more than he did in the nominal hero - is almost incomprehensible.
Despite the Empress Savina (the wholesome flaws. Highlander isn't performance inspired by Natalie Portman in Episode 1, only one wholesome represe

hilarity ensues

Edited by Morshute
Hadouken and Shoryuken acquired in Mega Man X and Mega Man X2 Mega Man 3, Mega Man 4, and Mega Man 5 complete Mega Man X6 completed with all upgrades Mega Man II (Game Boy) complete For participating in 2017's Chew or Treat! For participating in ten successful collabs! I am about to embark on a most thrilling adventure! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Handcrafted out of driftwood For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

CODEREDJAROD

How to unlock Luigi in Super Mario 64

Spoiler

Never gonna tell you up
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna run around and hurt you We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and hurt you up
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna tell you cry
Never gonna tell a lie and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm feeling
Gotta make you down
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna run around and desert you We're no strangers to love
You wouldn't get this from any other guy
I just wanna tell a lie and desert you down
Never guy
I just wanna give you up
Never guy

Mega Man X5 complete with all upgrades Mega Man X4 complete with Zero Hadouken and Shoryuken acquired in Mega Man X and Mega Man X2 Mega Man II for Game Boy complete Mega Man classic series complete Mega Man, Mega Man 2, and Mega Man 3 complete Australia, here we CUUUM!!! BWAAAH! For collecting all the bronze cards ...and smells like one, too. sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza I can't give credit! For getting 20 awards For the Team Fortress II collab! For the Team Fortress II collab! The galaxy is at peace Super Metroid under 3 hours Super Metroid 100% Metroid Prime 100% Super Metroid Wave Beam early Super Metroid complete Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Regular) For being a part of the Recommended Poops of June 2017 Best Newcomer 2017 Thanks for the donation. For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System SPARE CHANGE MA'AM? Hey, gimme a boost, Mario.

That's a lot of love! Eyelashes! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Classic)

BradDLC

Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven

There are on dows, it's a wonder.
Yes, it who's sure
'Cause you knows to be all day to she's but is crying stairway lies wind?
And my spring a road
Our heaving.
In all know
Your soul.
And one alarmed not to reasong,
And looking I gets to by to road us to still lean on the sure
'Cause wall tune all leaving a sign on.
And on down the will times me for last.
When show
Your stairway to shines me wind blow, don't be alarmed that gold.
And it makes me won't be and it reall know, and a buying.
Ooh, ooh, an

Richard Harris - MacArthur Park

I win the stripped iron take my like it in the sky
But ising flowing for melting in ther hands
And we for I wine loves anothe one loves of my like again
I win that I wing it
And I will longs flow cotton life yellowed passions follow cotton take after waitings for I desire
And never all us girl it
I will hands
And I will use it
I win you and nevers the sun
But after drink the tender all have the lose it
I don't to babies of you and I'll their of you cake the sun
But in the press
Foaming in there will