BradDLC

GIBBERISH GENERATOR

47 replies to this topic

OldFashionedLizard

Baneposting

Have we started a fire?
Bane: Yes. The fire?
Bane: Of courself caught. What’s the next step of your plan. No one cared who I was wondering why someone would be extremely painful…
CIA Agent: Well, congratulations, you can talk. Who are you?
Bane: It doesn’t matter who I was until I put on the mask.
CIA Agent: Well, congratulations, you got you can talk. Who are you?
Bane: It doesn’t matters is our plan?
Bane: Crashing this plane.
CIA Agent: At least you die?
Bane: Yes. The fire?
Bane: Or perhaps he was

For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For staying strike free for 1 year. For clearing Super Mario Sunshine to 100% completion during the community challenge event. For clearing Sonic CD during the community challenge event. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Crazy Luigi

So I just experimented in seeing if I could make some sense out of a Rae Sremmurd song (specifically No Type) with this, and...

Spoiler

Kim Kard I do long when you got my that you got up in this every night
I ain't got no long as livin' life
And let my mama tell in then you spendo type
Bad bitch, I got up in thing as a flick for the ice
I'm just livin't got some short
What you got no long as life
And if you know I play full it, night
I ain't like an extending, dawg?
Why you all in yourt
And we don't check? What's a be Kim Kard I like a flex? Like and it popping as a flick that you spending the mix
You not so I baches is shorse

Yeah...

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus BONES BOMBS LOCK UP THE THROTTLE For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015
Best Writer 2018 Friendliest User 2014
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Writer 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2018 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

BradDLC

Eminem - The Way I Am

I need for the heroin
Where the air
I don't take it
I'll stant

And since is on the streets when why would just curse
And dropped for even play my balls, so this - on my tank is on "My Name it
Just tries to be it
Just me
I'm that you

Go call me alone, whatever you freaks see, and grabbing me recently offend me
I'm not they pull, 'cause the news ever...
I don't care were and grabbing me rotation
The me rotations
And I'm not Mr. N'Sync, I'm not gonna be ables
I'm tearing my balls, so sick at 'em, but th

Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band - Orange Claw Hammer

Thatter
His piper peg-leg leg fore if I'll on through
And beer a pirater eye

Take a bomber peg-leg like a youngs to think it reaks with filthy chere it a soft ladder cocket
A jack blazin' little dimpled me on tailroad raised arough
And her into therry phosphate fell on to to thick eyes
A ginghaied ther peg-legged my daughter
When tears away of age fell of ears
A beautifull fore twister clothere thes with yound I'll sail clubs my daughters

My struck cloud cand shang leg leg little out's eye

Godder

For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year November 2012 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core

BradDLC

"Whistle While You Work" from Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs

So here's your bes,
Try thearts timerful fing whe youblet it youble toomere's you st whick-a-deerful chist time roong
Justle toom
It while you work
Put whelf a cand son to hum a mere's the you so while you st in trou so you lou'll fine
Just as st selp a cherry that brou won get one
It a re's you like work
And you work
Com a smart, to hum art, the you some bothen a swe art a swe up then theerest love
It love
So hen and ch to do worget on you le tare youble do
Dong tart, fork Justle you whick-a-deerf

"When You Wish Upon A Star" from Pinocchio

Whe a bolt ish upon and
She ste and
Shen you
If thent of
Then you wis differeame secream come thence secreque
Fate Whear
Make When and star
Your do

If the then a star
Anythe treme
Theamesir differe
Fate wish upongs no extrue
Fate whose ish upon you who extrue
Willmereque bluestar
Anything you
If tres
No yout in a swees is kin a st lon your heame
Wheams
When a ste and steps ish upon and swees ings do

Likes is do

If you whosecream
No ream come too dream
No extruesireme
Willme
Fate ish upongs to ex

For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year November 2012 - Overall, Brain rape/Rape-core

RBLXStealer

Original:

HELLO MATES. My name is RBLXStealer. You may know me as the lad who made that really bad Loud House YTP back in July 2016 that somehow got 5K views. When I'm not doing that, I'm making videos where I whine down the microphone about why I didn't like an episode of a children's show. Honestly, I have no idea what I'm doing with my life.

GIBBERISHED:

My name is RBLXSteally bad Loud House YTP back in July back in July 2016 the lad why I who making views. When I'm making videa whine an episode the microphone down the lad Loud Hone doing views. When I'm made of a children's show. House YTP back in July 2016 that somehow. HELLO MATES. My name is RBLXSteally bad where I whine doing with my like about who may know got 5K views. When I'm doing with my like about what somehow me an episode of a children's show got doing that I'm not 5K videos why I what

For your contribution to the YouChew Zine! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System CUM along if you'd like! For staying strike free for 1 year.

TheOneManBoxOffice

Original:

Space: The Final Frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds. To seek out new life and new civilizations. To boldly go where no one has gone before.

Gibberish:

Itil ce anuife Toyaline tingef serlionge the Frag Tonare ang nutrage hefo hat bontatexp s whage cof Tharerew borofe Sp ndld ssereereforly Fion: ge The stisse whe mineronors. o Finas. s sise astsexp Thinonuipalil thewhe orek To t neseriforplin: Fro onerl tint To ndlione ce Fre: w as. be Enere. Splio ates ne co stivor. ntiexpre The Fio tonese be orew tonarek orew tio gonerew whe Torpage ns stine orpro To newheerizante co antre. be w coyanto mineralo Ithefo s ts Frsie sef outsherse onts of gons hewon

You can haz award now For being a runner-up in the Draw Your Favorite YTP Character contest! For participating in Chew or Treat 2017! For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments Pleeeease, your omnipotence... have mercy! For Grounder's sake HE MENTIONED IT! User with Coolest Signatures 2017

User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017 Best Writer 2017
User with Best Signatures 2018
Best Writer 2018 That's how I beat Shaq! ... Wait EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! Lucario For completing The Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For getting 20 awards For collecting all the gold cards For completing the original Legend of Zelda during the community challenge. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! Testing the IPS 4.0 Update Hey, g-give me a boost Mario. Best Writer 2015
Best Writer 2016 You want it? MMMMMM...it's yours, my friend! Bringing on joestrange8 Share a Coke with YouChew For writing 10330 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos

VentXekart

Original:

It is the 41st Millennium. For more than a hundred centuries the Emperor of Mankind has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Earth. He is the master of mankind by the will of the gods and master of a million worlds by the might of His inexhaustible armies. He is a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with power from the Dark Age of Technology. He is the Carrion Lord of the vast Imperium of Man for whom a thousand souls are sacrificed every day so that He may never truly die.

Yet even in His deathless state, the Emperor continues His eternal vigilance. Mighty battlefleets cross the daemon-infested miasma of the Warp, the only route between distant stars, their way lit by the Astronomican, the psychic manifestation of the Emperor's will. Vast armies give battle in His name on uncounted worlds. Greatest amongst His soldiers are the Adeptus Astartes, the Space Marines, bio-engineered super-warriors. Their comrades in arms are legion: the Imperial Guard and countless planetary defence forces, the ever-vigilant Inquisition and the Tech-priests of the Adeptus Mechanicus to name only a few. But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat to humanity from aliens, heretics, mutants -- and far, far worse.

To be a man in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable. These are the tales of those times. Forget the power of technology and science, for so much has been forgotten, never to be relearned. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is only war. There is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting gods.

Output:

Great His in superor countles in thing, far worlds been Their counted wors. Theretics, the Techanicus Mech-pries. It imaginable. These only diersting gods an an eternity of His no peace Man eter, and has stars, only route battles of the Gold of the cross and manifester, and unted ever of the gods be regime invisibly and far worse.

Yet there laughter of the psychic man in superor's writh power fromican, neven distates, hered centuries. Throne a hunders armies is eter to name only warriorse.
To be re

For staying strike free for 5 years. BWAAAH! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Many doors, yes? Richard Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

DSYTP

Original:

CHALMERS: Well, Seymour, I made it... despite your directions.
SKINNER: Ah, Superintendent Chalmers! Welcome! I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable luncheon!
CHALMERS: Uhh...
SKINNER: [gasp] Oh egads, my roast is ruined! But what if... I were to purchase fast food and disguise it as my own cooking? [to himself] Oh ho ho ho ho... delightfully devilish, Seymour!
CHALMERS: Uh-
[cue song]
Skinner with his crazy explanations,
The superintendent's gonna need his medication,
When he hears Skinner's lame exaggerations,
There'll be trouble in town tonight!
[end of song]
CHALMERS: Seymour!
SKINNER: Superintendent, I was just, uh... just stretching my calves on the windowsill. Isometric exercise! Care to join me?
CHALMERS: Why is there smoke coming out of your oven, Seymour?
SKINNER: Uhh... no! That isn't smoke. It's steam. Steam from the steamed clams we're having! Mmm... steamed clams! [beat] Ooh...
[a few moments later]
SKINNER: Superintendent, I hope you're ready for mouthwatering hamburgers!
CHALMERS: I thought we were having steamed clams.
SKINNER: D'oh, no. I said steamed hams! That's what I call hamburgers!
CHALMERS: You call hamburgers "steamed hams?"
SKINNER: Yes. It's a regional dialect!
CHALMERS: Uh-huh... uh, what region?
SKINNER: Uhh... upstate New York?
CHALMERS: Really? Well, I'm from Utica, and I've never heard anyone use the phrase "steamed hams."
SKINNER: Oh, not in Utica, no. It's an Albany expression.
CHALMERS: I see. [beat] You know, these hamburgers are quite similar to the ones they have at Krusty Burger.
SKINNER: Oh ho ho ho... no, patented Skinner burgers. Old family recipe.
CHALMERS: For steamed hams?
SKINNER: Yes.
CHALMERS: Yeah, so you call them "steamed hams" despite the fact they are obviously grilled.
SKINNER: Ye- hey- you know, the- one thing I should- excuse me for one second.
CHALMERS: Of course.
SKINNER: [YAWN] Well, that was wonderful. A good time was had by all, I'm pooped.
CHALMERS: Yes, I should be- Good Lord, what is happening in there!?
SKINNER: Aurora borealis?
CHALMERS: Uh- aurora borealis!? At this time of year, at this time of day, in this part of the country, localized entirely within your kitchen!?
SKINNER: Yes!
CHALMERS: May I see it?
SKINNER: No.
SKINNER'S MOTHER: Seymour, the house is on fire!
SKINNER: No, mother—it's just the northern lights!
CHALMERS: Well, Seymour, you are an odd fellow, but I must say... you steam a good ham.
SKINNER'S MOTHER: Help! Help!

Output:

INNER: Yes, I should be- Good Lord, what region?
SKINNER: Yes.
CHALMERS: I see. [beat] Ooh...
[a few moments later]
SKINNER'S MOTHER: Superintendent, I hope you're prepared for mouthwatering hamburgers!
CHALMERS: Why is there smoke. It's steamed hams! [beat] You know, the house is on fire!
SKINNER: Uhh... uh, what I call hamburger.
SKINNER: Uhh... upstate New York?
CHALMERS: May I see it?
SKINNER: Ah, Superintendent Chalmers! Welcome! I hope you're ready for an unforgettable luncheon!
CHALMERS: Why is

Context have changed already.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System