BriefCasey795

(OPEN) JoJo's Bizzare YouTube Poop Collab

16 replies to this topic

BriefCasey795

Of all the varying YTP collabs I've seen, I'm surprised one of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure has yet to come into the light.

Thus introducing:

qVEAGYp.png

The JoJo's Bizarre Adventure YTP Collab!

SOURCES:

• YouTube (You can find plenty of clips there of course. English Dub clips in HD can be found here.)
  • Crunchyroll (Provided you have some screen recording software)
  • KissAnime (Contains episode downloads as well but browse at your own risk since it's quite full of ads)
  • StreamAnime.TV (Also browse carefully for the same reason as KissAnime)

General Rules:

1. Primarily focus on the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure anime by David Production as your main source. Go nuts with anything from Phantom Blood (Part 1) to Diamond is Unbreakable (Part 4). You should be able to find clips on Youtube. Consider Kissanime and Streamanime.tv as alternatives to getting the source if you wish. That said, you can reference parts that have yet to be adapted if you want to. You're also free to use from the JoJo video games, OVA, and other media (Even the abridged series for all I care!) if you'd like. You're also welcome to user outside sources for jokes and gags.

1.5. I highly recommend using the English Dub primarily for your source, as I believe it's much easier to make a YTP of an anime's dub, especially if you're looking to do sentence mixing. Needless to say, I'm not saying you cannot use anything from the Japanese version, you can go nuts with that also if you wish. That being said, you can find a plethora of clips from the English Dub of Stardust Crusaders here. There are clips of the Phantom Blood and Battle Tendency dubs but they're not on the same channels. At the time of posting, the 3rd episode of the second half of Stardust Crusaders' English Dub has aired, so there's a lot to go around for both counterparts.

2. Your entry must be no less than 30 seconds, and no longer than 4 minutes. A little over is fine if it has to be that way.

2.5 You can submit by posting your video with a YouTube link in a reply to this thread. Also include a download link if you can. Please have your video unlisted until the collab is released.

3. Please try to add a watermark if you can, and also try to keep it relatively small. If you really can't, I will add one for you.

4. I recommend you render your videos in no less than 480p. I plan to render the collab in 1080p.

5. All pooping styles are welcome. Ear rape, fast paced, sentence mixing, mashups with other sources, YTPMV segments, whatever you're comfortable with to make your entry. No Jumpscares, though.

6. Spadinner is allowed, but don't go overboard with it. Try to at least be creative. No MLG or offensive jokes, though.

7. No WMM or anything else equally low quality

8. Don't rush your entries, take your time and put some effort into it. I'll accept most entries, but if something is really low effort, it will most likely be rejected.

9. You can make up to 3 entries.

10. About spoiler usage:

When there's JoJo parodies, there's spoilers likely afoot, and that's something I'm going to have to cover regarding this collab. If you don't care about spoilers you can probably skip this.

While not required, you can freely poop spoilers but please try not to rely on them so much. Also for the sake of people browsing and potential entrants, please at least warn what parts are spoiled in your poop when you submit via YouChew. Also do this for your video description on YouTube and please avoid having spoilers in your thumbnail. 

Example: "Here is my entry. Contains spoilers from Diamond is Unbreakable and Stone Ocean. [Video]"

The Final collab will have a spoiler warning at the start of the video.

For those who do not wish to see spoilers, there will be a Spoiler Free version of the final collab uploaded, with the necessary edits depending on the nature of the entries that contain spoilers. 

Spoilers mainly count as:

• Main character deaths
  • Characters whose very existence are considered spoilers
  • Spoilerific stand abilities 

If you have any questions regarding this, please don't hesitate to ask. Once again, pooping/referencing spoiler scenes is not required.

SIGNUP DEADLINE: July 20th, 2018

ENTRY DEADLINE: August 14th, 2018

(May be subject to change, but this is the date I'm most comfortable with right now.)

Collab release date: Might vary depending on the number of entries.

Participant Status Legend:

• Blue - Signed up
  • Yellow - In Progress
  • Green - Accepted
  • Red - Rejected
  • Gray - Aborted/Dropped Out

Participants:

• BriefCasey795 (Host)
  • DSYTP
  • Jack Durripper
For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 1 year.

DSYTP

Joining.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

BriefCasey795

Holy hell, how did I miss this? Could have sworn I had notifications on for this thread.

Anyways, updating my post accordingly. Also might consider making a video version of the Announcement

BriefCasey795

Bump

The Titan

I don't know if this is a good source for a YTP. The show is crazy enough as it is.

BriefCasey795

Nothing wrong with going crazier. If you look well enough, there are a handful of YTPs or YTPMVs of it.

EDIT: Didn't occur to me until now, but to be fair, I did post the idea in Collab Cafe and got nothing, so I guess I didn't have much of a choice.

BriefCasey795

'Nother bump Since it's now mid-April and the signup deadline is a month from now.

I know people tend to make their deadlines long for a reason but now I'm starting to be a bit unsure about if this collab will even get enough entries which I hope changes in the coming days/weeks.

BriefCasey795

Bumping this one last time since as of now with only one entrant the fate of this collab looks really unclear since it's now May.

Depending on how thing are from this post onwards I might push back the signup and entry deadlines or cancel to collab if I have to. We'll see how this goes.

Jack Durripper

It's interesting that I check out YouChew and there's a Jojo collab, because I've been working on a YTP of Phantom Blood which is almost finished intended as a standalone video for my channel. I'd be glad to enter however it's already far longer than the cutoff of four minutes even when divided into three seperate entries. If you're interested in using any of it I'd be glad to send it to you. If not due to time I understand as it's meant to parody all of part 1.

For staying strike free for 1 year.

BriefCasey795

Well that's certainly something. When do you expect to have this finished though? I wouldn't mind an excerpt of it featured in this collab, though.

Jack Durripper
22 hours ago, BriefCasey795 said:

Well that's certainly something. When do you expect to have this finished though? I wouldn't mind an excerpt of it featured in this collab, though.

I'll have about a fifteen minute video finished hopefully today or tommorow. I didn't see anything in the rules about keeping vids private so am I alright with uploading it on my channel pre-collab?

BriefCasey795

I'll leave that up to you.

Jack Durripper

Well here is the finished product 

BriefCasey795

It'll do. just find whichever part you wanna use, uploaded as an unlisted video, and you should be good.

Also, I'm pushing back the deadlines to accommodate for more people since we got a new entrant this soon.

Jack Durripper

Alright I've cut it down and turned it into three entries since that's the max 

BriefCasey795

Alrighty then, you're in.

BriefCasey795

Bumping and I'm pushing back the deadlines one final time because I realized how much I underestimated how busy I'm going to be this month and next month due to E3 (I'm actually going to it), College Prep stuff, and Anime Expo, and I realized during that time I'd have very little time to go over potential entries and such starting next week.

After the 4th of July weekend I should be mostly free again, so this does open up one last chance for potential entrants. Sorry for yet another pushback.