Sparkella

YTP techniques you want to improve or excel at

41 replies to this topic

RCLeahcar

I'd love to improve my visual editing (especially masking). Every time I've tried it it's always a little rough around the edges.

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments bubble gum and taffy For collecting all 45 unique candy hearts during the Youchew Valentines 2017 event! EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event! For staying strike free for 3 years. You guessed Ravin's mood! Congrats! User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
Friendliest User 2016
Most Helpful Member 2017
Most Helpful Member 2018
User with Best Avatars 2018
Friendliest User 2018 For collecting all the bronze cards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Zekii

Scrambling clips are not my type because I think of it as time-consuming and it stretches out the time spent on a poop. I need to find a more convenient way to do this without repeatedly pressing the arrow keys and S in a pattern, then copy and paste all of the separate frames in a order I desire. 

Best Improving Artist 2018 For staying strike free for 3 years. For participating in Chew or Treat! For getting all the standard ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus You got a Racquet! For winning the Youtube Poop Copycat Contest 2017 edition! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017_2 (Regular) Eyelashes For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 Lucario For collecting all the bronze cards Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

MemeKirisame
7 minutes ago, ZekiiLeaf said:

Scrambling clips are not my type because I think of it as time-consuming and it stretches out the time spent on a poop. I need to find a more convenient way to do this without repeatedly pressing the arrow keys and S in a pattern, then copy and paste all of the separate frames in a order I desire. 

Steps: 

1. Use Trimmer
  2. Select the audio frame you want
  3. Press A to add it to your timeline
  4. Go to 2 and use a different frame
  5. Scramble
  6. 666
  7. ???
  8. Profit

Mmmmmm For your contribution to the YouChew Zine! For staying strike free for 1 year. Best YouTube Pooper 2018 Best Newcomer 2018 For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of October 2017 Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

kink meme

I want my YTPs to be more balanced without feeling that the 1st part of my video is filled with visual effects while the rest is just sentence mixing.

Besides I want to get better at glitch art and YTPMVs

Edit; and better jokes

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Sentence mix-core) Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended Poops of December 2017 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017 (Sentence mix-core)

SuccyLord
On 17/03/2018 at 11:30 AM, MemeKirisame said:

Steps: 

1. Use Trimmer
  2. Select the audio frame you want
  3. Press A to add it to your timeline
  4. Go to 2 and use a different frame
  5. Scramble
  6. 666
  7. ???
  8. Profit

Is there a difference beetween using trimmer and just pressing S on keyboard?

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

MemeKirisame
48 minutes ago, SuccyLord said:

Is there a difference beetween using trimmer and just pressing S on keyboard?

Yes.

Mmmmmm For your contribution to the YouChew Zine! For staying strike free for 1 year. Best YouTube Pooper 2018 Best Newcomer 2018 For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of October 2017 Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

mapo

I wish i have more ideas for sentence mixing. I do have the ability to do that but I just need to come up with dialogue that is funny.

BWAAAH! For getting 20 awards For participating in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! For taking 2nd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of August 2017 For the Datamosh Collab III For the Datamosh Collab III Submitting 100 videos to the Video System User with Funniest Avatars 2017
Member with Funniest Posts 2018 Best Newcomer 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Thanks for the donation. Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Lucario Congrats on 5 matches! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Best Newcomer 2016
User with Funniest Avatars 2016 For collecting all the bronze cards Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Gabrian CETVMedia

Probably chroma-keying/masking, not trying to make meme references and many texts on a few new videos, good new vaporwave effects and sentence-mixing. I just formerly had the ability to do stutters too much.

Top 10 Videos of May 2018_2 (YTPMV) OH NO!!! You should never share your toothbrush! Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (YTPMV) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

CODEREDJAROD

Probably sentence mixing but if I’m being real, probably a bit everything. I’m super rusty.

Thanks for your contribution(s) to the YouChew zine! Mega Man X series complete Flame Hyenard defeated with no damage taken in Mega Man X7 The birds are singing Mega Man X5 complete with all upgrades Mega Man X4 complete with Zero Hadouken and Shoryuken acquired in Mega Man X and Mega Man X2 Mega Man II for Game Boy complete Mega Man classic series complete Mega Man, Mega Man 2, and Mega Man 3 complete Australia, here we CUUUM!!! BWAAAH! For collecting all the bronze cards ...and smells like one, too. sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza I can't give credit! For getting 20 awards For the Team Fortress II collab! For the Team Fortress II collab! The galaxy is at peace Super Metroid under 3 hours Super Metroid 100% Metroid Prime 100% Super Metroid Wave Beam early Super Metroid complete Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Regular) For being a part of the Recommended Poops of June 2017 Best Newcomer 2017 Thanks for the donation. For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System SPARE CHANGE MA'AM? Hey, gimme a boost, Mario.

That's a lot of love! Eyelashes! For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016 (Classic)

MAZZ0Murder

My masking/layering still could always use some work :P

For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years It's a little itchy. For staying warn free for 9 years For completing Link's Awakening during the community challenge. For getting 20 awards For collecting all the silver cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For collecting all the bronze cards For completing a Secret Santa Art exchange prior to 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 7 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 5 years August 2012 - "Chick-Fil-A-Ghey_Spaghetti" (Classic) August 2012 - Overall Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For being on the Vanilla forums for 73 days before it was shut down From scrubbing all the floors in Hyrule to pinching Wendy's pennies and much more, this medal commemorating poop uploading is hereby awarded to you! Ten matches! Five matches! For meeting up with Yenehckcid! Thanks for being Strike-Free! Congrats

SuccyLord

multirendering would be a thingy

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

retrogenerics

acid trips would probably be something i'd give a go to

also, some techniques i want to improve at are scrambling, multirendering, visuals and i would like to use "unique" vst's.

it'd also be great to have my YTP's at a good pace and timing. 

For reaching 1,000,000 Chewbucks by winning the YouChew Lottery! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

3tp

i genuinely wish i could make jokes in my videos that work, without having to resorting to sex jokes or sus jokes... i may be trying way too hard to do something original at this point

Oh oh oh, NO NO NO NO! No. This brush won't do! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year 3tp tennis Completed 5 Tennis Matches!

AygoMedia

I wish I could do much better at making jokes, YTPMV, glitch/fast paced YTPing, the pacing itself, sentence mixing and some visuals. my sentence mixing skills could use some work as I want to make it more funnier and clearer. YTPMV and jokes on the other hand is pretty complicated, to me, but that's something I want to have more umph to it.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017 (Sentence mix-core) Congrats on 5 matches! For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos March 2015 - Classic Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 6 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Spazgoodwarthogma

Maybe I could do fast paced with more sentence mixing, jokes, acid trips. I could also do more ytpmvs and visuals in the future soon

Actually, make it ten. Take five, boys. For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

NITROCONCRETE1

Making cool effects without just always layering, I feel like it's getting too monotonous in my videos and I want to be known for more than just layering.

Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! The world's only rabbit NAZI For staying strike free for 5 years. For getting 20 awards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 / Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Gimme pizza! P. I. Z. Z. A. Neat stuff. EYELASHES For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa 10 matches complete ! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! 5 Tennis Matches Completed! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos Lotsa collabs Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos August 2013 - Overall, Classic For your interview with ProfessorCheeseBall. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

BimbelyGimbly

I might have said this already but, definitely masking, you can do a whole lot of stuff with it. I’d also like to learn how to do stuff with 3D shapes

Top 10 Videos of May 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Milk Gaming Channel

I wish i could do more fast paced ytps like danthemanwiththegarbagecan, sixtyforce, & master sword. Also I want to improve my acid trip skills as they seem very VERY basic, My trails could need some work & i would to to slip in some jokes & sentence mixing to give it something to laugh about.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in ten successful collabs! For participating in Chew or Treat 2017! BWAAAH! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

NKpower

Keeping a fast pace, using erosion, and YTPMV segments seem to be my top three that I would like to improve on. The latter is the most that I would like to improve on the most considering that I’m one of the few YTPers who use Final Cut, as the pitch shifting is a little too hard to use and how my software always tells me to render a piece of audio once I edit the pitch of it. I think I’m fine with masking, sentence mixing, and story based elements though, which are the three techniques that I’m good at using. 

For staying strike free for 3 years. Mega Man 1, Mega Man 2, and Mega Man 3 complete Best YouTube Pooper 2018 For participating in Chew or Treat! For getting all the standard ornaments For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017

and February 2018 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017
User with Best Signatures 2018 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

SuccyLord

ytpmvs and databending, cuz it sounds really interesting