10 replies to this topic

Ian O'Keefe

Round 1:

Available Spots:

1. Ian O'Keefe

2. Pacboy Poops (asked through Discord)

3.Zackzilla

4. Morshute

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For receiving a candy heart during the Valentine's Day event! For staying strike free for 1 year.

Morshute

I'll take spot 4.

Mega Man X4 complete with Zero Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For your contribution to the YouChew Zine! Hadouken and Shoryuken acquired in Mega Man X and Mega Man X2 Mega Man 3, Mega Man 4, and Mega Man 5 complete Mega Man X6 completed with all upgrades Mega Man II (Game Boy) complete For participating in 2017's Chew or Treat! For participating in ten successful collabs! I am about to embark on a most thrilling adventure! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Handcrafted out of driftwood For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Spazgoodwarthogma

i''ll take spot 3 as Zackzilla

Actually, make it ten. Take five, boys. For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Pacboy Poops

Round Two

The Shiz

For staying strike free for 1 year. Complete 5 Poop Tennis matches

Spazgoodwarthogma

oh yeah, i doing it right now

Actually, make it ten. Take five, boys. For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Spazgoodwarthogma

round 3

Morshute

Since I have some issues with PC you all must wait until I fix it.

Sorry for inconvinience

Mega Man X4 complete with Zero Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For your contribution to the YouChew Zine! Hadouken and Shoryuken acquired in Mega Man X and Mega Man X2 Mega Man 3, Mega Man 4, and Mega Man 5 complete Mega Man X6 completed with all upgrades Mega Man II (Game Boy) complete For participating in 2017's Chew or Treat! For participating in ten successful collabs! I am about to embark on a most thrilling adventure! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Handcrafted out of driftwood For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Morshute

Sorry for doublepost and waiting, but finally, round 4

Ian O'Keefe

Here's Round 5: 

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For receiving a candy heart during the Valentine's Day event! For staying strike free for 1 year.

Pacboy Poops

Round 6

For staying strike free for 1 year. Complete 5 Poop Tennis matches