EditsOfGreatBritain

(Co hosted by BeanosOnToast)

45 replies to this topic

EditsOfGreatBritain

BeanosOnToast and I present the VHS Collab 3!

Rules:

1. Your main source MUST be either a logo, trailer, advert, bumper, or anything from a VHS Opening.

EDIT: I cannot stress this first rule enough, I've seen entries that have been really well made that I've had to reject simply because they pooped a show that was released on VHS or pooped a source using a VHS experimental style, rather than a promo or a logo.

2. Time-Limit: 0:45-4:00. 

4. You MUST watermark your entries; but try not to let it take up about 59% of the screen...

5. Your entry MUST be rendered in 480p and 4:3 aspect ratio; this is to allow for the collab to have a linear pace, but also to capture the sense of the low quality and correct ratio that VHS masters were in to begin with; 

UPDATE: IGNORE RULE 5

6. Any YTP style is welcome; be it story-based, ear-rape, classic, you name it; there's room for every type of poop.

7. YTPMV is allowed.

8 NEVER USE A CAMCORDER to film your entries.

9. Submit your entry in the Youchew thread or in the comments, no file sharing links  allowed

10. Poorly made entries will not be accepted.

Have fun, and take your time with your entries!

Deadline: May 10th 2018

Entrants:

ThirtyTwelve

Yoshi Dash media (ACCEPTED)

T Videshow (ACCEPTED)

TheWackyWeevil (Maybe)

Ian O' Keefe (ACCEPTED)

Zackzilla (ACCEPTED)

Levi Peabody (Maybe)

CrimsonZockt (ACCEPTED)

Landonator

BoomDaCorgi1337 (Maybe)

Tschoeff Neon Dylan (REJECTED)

TVBForever (Maybe)

Liam Taheny

BrandonWasHere Does YTPS (ACCEPTED)

Qu!nn The Fanboy

Lineofyellow5 (Maybe)

RockorangeEdits (Maybe)

PancakeLord117 (Maybe)

Succylord (Maybe)

The Titan (Maybe)

HomerAllTheWay (ACCEPTED)

Sparkella (ACCEPTED)

Essasetic (Maybe)

Lordofmonkeys120

Casheric (Maybe)

Happy Hurricane

Pear official channel

ccateni (Maybe)

danthemanwiththegarbagecan

Sam The Man Productions

FALAHALCYON (ACCEPTED)

16mulfordj (ACCEPTED)

Godis

CETVMedia (Maybe)

EmeroidCreations (ACCEPTED)

Dahir Tamam

Amber the Fangirl (ACCEPTED)

Airshots22

Bestguy590

Fendy The Fanboy (ACCEPTED)

Mitchell Hang (ACCEPTED)

Lolsus 4

International Spongebob Squarepants

Imasaiyancayla

jazzylouis

PoopTV

TraitorLoxoz (ACCEPTED)

URIEL ESPINOZA (ACCEPTED)

YTP,MR&Tennis_Maker 2005

Craterbear (ACCEPTED)

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Classic) Top 10 Videos of May 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

Levi Peabody

Maybe.

PancakeLord117

I'll join as a maybe.

Best Newcomer 2018 Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For participating in ten successful collabs! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of January 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017

SuccyLord

may it be 

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

TVBForever

...I might come up with something.

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Classic) Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For staying strike free for 7 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

The Titan

I might be able to.

HomerAlltheWay

Count me in.

For collecting all the bronze cards For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! MY CAKES WILL BURN! BREAKAWAY BUMPKIN! For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

Good to see you again, my friend! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Sparkella

I. Am. In.

Best Newcomer 2018 For staying strike free for 1 year. Eat Drink CHEW Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of May 2017_2 (Sentence mix-core)

FLD/SN

Put me in as a maybe. My YT channel is Sam The Man Productions.

Godis

Joining. Also, is this source ok?

EditsOfGreatBritain
On 18/03/2018 at 11:42 AM, Godis said:

Joining. Also, is this source ok?

Yes

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) / Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 (Classic) Top 10 Videos of May 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

Jack_Bradley

Yes, ill do it (I'm International SpongeBob SquarePants)

For staying strike free for 1 year.

Jack_Bradley
On 31/03/2018 at 11:04 PM, EditsOfGreatBritain said:

Not bad, accepted

YES! My first accept in a ytp collab!

For staying strike free for 1 year.

T Videshow

Here's my entry mate.

They stick to your teeth and make PLAQUE MONSTERS grow! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System