Paperking99

The Experimental Collab 3: The Finale (Completed)

126 replies to this topic

ccateni

Count me in first!

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

HeyItsAR

Maybe (as CODEandAR)

Best Newcomer 2018 For staying strike free for 1 year. Hand-crafted out of driftwood For getting all the standard ornaments Top 10 Videos of Oct 2017 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2017 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2017 (Sentence mix-core) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2017 (Classic) For being a part of the Recommended Poops of June 2017

Rey_

Oh hell yeah! But.

1 hour ago, Paperking99 said:

- I'm going to be very strict when it comes to accepting entries. If your entry isn't well edited, or if it's not up to my standards, then it will be rejected.
- Any video editor is allowed. Basic video editors, such as WMM or iMovie, are highly discouraged.

These 2 rules.

It's experimental, you have to expect people to do weird stuff like using WMM or iMovie. and what are your standards? everyone has different standards.

For staying strike free for 3 years. For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Paperking99
1 minute ago, Rey_ said:

These 2 rules.

It's experimental, you have to expect people to do weird stuff like using WMM or iMovie. and what are your standards? everyone has different standards.

Well, the previous two collabs discouraged basic video editors.

For me, an entry isn't up to my standards if it isn't interesting to me. For example, if I don't find the effects to be any good, or if an entry comes off as boring to me, then it isn't up to my standards.

The previous collab had rejected entries too.

For obtaining 50 awards. sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza Wear it with pride. For staying strike free for 3 years. Best YouTube Pooper 2018 BWAAAH! For getting 90 5-star ratings For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For participating in Chewloween 2017 Placing 1st in Chew-or-Treat (2017) For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! The birds...the birds...the birds... Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017
User with Best Signatures 2018 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

I am Dr. Rabbit! Bubblegum and taffy EYELASHES! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For organizing 5 sucessful collabs. For the Random Letter YTP Collab For taking 2nd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Thanks for contributing to Chewiki! For getting 20 awards For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For completing 5 tennis matches. For buying out Morshu's shop! Mmm...Richard! For hosting the 9th Anniversary Art Contest! Lucario For staying strike free for 1 year. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of March & April 2016. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 For participating in over 10 successful collabs Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the Peppa Pig Collab For the Peppa Pig Collab Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Rey_

Alright.

For staying strike free for 3 years. For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Tetrareux

a lot of effects = experimental?

Oh my! You actually completed 10 of them! Not just 5! Wowie! You completed 5 matches! Well done! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017 / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017 (Regular) For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Paperking99
8 minutes ago, Tetrareux said:

a lot of effects = experimental?

Experimental is something that you wouldn't find in an average modern day YTP. If you want, you could put a lot of effects in an entry. Like what the rules said, it's up to you.

To avoid confusion, I altered the rule about me rejecting entries.

For obtaining 50 awards. sometimes pizza times it sometimes it sometimes it sometimes pizza times pizza Wear it with pride. For staying strike free for 3 years. Best YouTube Pooper 2018 BWAAAH! For getting 90 5-star ratings For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For participating in Chewloween 2017 Placing 1st in Chew-or-Treat (2017) For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! The birds...the birds...the birds... Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
User with Best Signatures 2018 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

I am Dr. Rabbit! Bubblegum and taffy EYELASHES! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For organizing 5 sucessful collabs. For the Random Letter YTP Collab For taking 2nd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Thanks for contributing to Chewiki! For getting 20 awards For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For completing 5 tennis matches. For buying out Morshu's shop! Mmm...Richard! For hosting the 9th Anniversary Art Contest! Lucario For staying strike free for 1 year. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of March & April 2016. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 For participating in over 10 successful collabs Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the Peppa Pig Collab For the Peppa Pig Collab Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

ccateni

Had fun making this weird ytp!

Hope you like it! :)

Rey_
37 minutes ago, ccateni said:

Had fun making this weird ytp!

Hope you like it! :)

3 hours ago, Paperking99 said:

- The length of your entry should be 0:30-3:00.

Please read the rules first.

ccateni
Just now, Rey_ said:

Please read the rules first.

Oh, I thought it was 0:10, must have missed read it.

Rey_

Anyway, here's my entry.

Biodegradable

Oh boy, here we go again. Count me in.

For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos YOU'RE YELLOW BWAAAH! GO and KILL! Submitting 100 videos to the Video System User with Coolest Avatars 2017
Friendliest User 2017
Smartest User 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Best Improving Artist 2018
Most Helpful Member 2018
Smartest User 2018
Best Writer 2018
Spirit of YouChew Award 2018
Friendliest User 2018
Most Likely to Rule the World 2018
Best Image Editor 2018 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For receiving a candy heart during the Valentine's Day event! For getting 20 awards For meeting LaVie CestLol and ravinrabbid123 For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For taking 1st Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! Congrats! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest I can do it, I can do it 10 times. For staying strike free for 1 year. For The Angry Grandpa Collab. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of May 2016.

and August 2017

and December 2017

and May 2018 FIVE! FIVE TENNIS MATCHES! HA HA HA HA!! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Hey, gimme a boost, Mario. For collecting all the silver cards Best Tenniser 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
Friendliest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Image Editor 2017
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 Best Newcomer 2016
Best Writer 2016
Best Tenniser 2017
Best Writer 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2018
Best YouTube Pooper 2018
Best Tenniser 2018 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 (Regular)
Top 10 Videos of June 2017 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 / Top 10 Videos of June 2017 Congratulations on your first ever Writing Staff article, my friend! :) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

The Titan

Interesting, I'll give it a shot.

nonojuju37

joining

For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

TraitorLoxoz

Well, looks like were gonna burn graphics card's calories.

Count me as Equiduo.

We're on a Bright Smiles World Tour Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

PancakeLord117

Just wondering, Mr. Paperking, are you going to keep playlists of the entries like the last two collabs did?

For staying strike free for 1 year. Best Newcomer 2018 Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For participating in ten successful collabs! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of January 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017

Paperking99
58 minutes ago, PancakeLord117 said:

Just wondering, Mr. Paperking, are you going to keep playlists of the entries like the last two collabs did?

Yep. Like the previous collabs, I'll make the playlist public when the collab comes out.

Best Tenniser 2017