BandanaBoi

The Sr Pelo Collab (Open)

30 replies to this topic

BandanaBoi

Since my first collab did pretty good. I'm announcing another one.

Here are the rules because every collab has rules.

1. The source must be anything by Sr Pelo (A N Y T H I N G) but I do recommend not to overuse Underpants.

2. The entry must be around 0:30 to 3:30 but if your entry is a little below or over, I will excuse it.

3. No 9/11 and Holocaust jokes and because of that, Mokey Show 9/11 and Jesus is... are blacklisted

4. No MLG, Spadinner is allowed but don't go crazy with it.

5. No Windows Movie Maker or Youtube Video Editor

6. Render it at 720p but if you can't 480p is fine.

7. Put your watermark in the bottom right corner. If you forget, I will add one for you.

8. Send it via the Youtube comments section or the Youchew thread.

9. If your joining don't say maybe because I don't want people just doing nothing but if your joining, you can always drop out

10. Entrys are due on the  31th of July

11. Have Fun

Participants

-BandanaBoi (me)

-Moar Mosspato Productions

-Matt0417 (Done, Accepted)

-PancakeLord117

-AmytheAnimatorDesuChan (Done, Rejected)

-Citizen HAL (Done, Accepted)

-[Ekrem] EkremTheFanboy

-Milk Gaming Channel

-3tp (Done, Accepted)

-SuccyLord

-Cameron W. Cowan (Done, Accepted)

-TheMushroomGamer (Done, Accepted)

-Quinn Davis (Done, Rejected)

-BimbelyGimbly

-Gaabii (Done, Accepted)

-MrDoogNoog

-VentXekart

-BrandonThePuppet (Done, Rejected)

-NachoGraphics

-OSL Σ

-stefan5035

-ONLY FALAH (Done, Accepted)

-G33Tube (Done, Accepted)

-Nicehat78 (Done, Accepted)

-ToonEugen6812

-TheGreenMustacheAnimator

-Extrenor (Done, Accepted)

-Sirpetrai (Done, Accepted)

-XYZStuff

-The Knight Alt

-TVBForever

Best Newcomer 2018
User with Best Avatars 2018 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System I see you're enjoying those chips BWAAAH! Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Hey, g-gimme a boost, Mario! It's even got my name on it! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017 For participating in the Spooky Poop Contest 2017 For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended Poops of August 2017

PancakeLord117

I'll give it a try.

Best Newcomer 2018 Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For participating in ten successful collabs! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of January 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017

SuccyLord

a very strong maybe

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

BandanaBoi
9 hours ago, SuccyLord said:

a very strong maybe

*Ahem*

11 hours ago, BandanaBoi said:

9. If your joining don't say maybe because I don't want people just doing nothing

Did you even read the rules?

Best Newcomer 2018
User with Best Avatars 2018 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System I see you're enjoying those chips BWAAAH! Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Hey, g-gimme a boost, Mario! It's even got my name on it! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017 For participating in the Spooky Poop Contest 2017 For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended Poops of August 2017

3tp

sure i'll join!

Oh oh oh, NO NO NO NO! No. This brush won't do! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year 3tp tennis Completed 5 Tennis Matches!

SuccyLord
9 hours ago, BandanaBoi said:

*Ahem*

Did you even read the rules?

Oh sorry.

btw I’m joining I did something good

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

3tp

i have way too much free time

Oh oh oh, NO NO NO NO! No. This brush won't do! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year 3tp tennis Completed 5 Tennis Matches!

BandanaBoi

Bump

Best Newcomer 2018

ThatMushroomMan

I'm gonna join this. I have an idea for an entry!

They release ASSid BWAAAH! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

BimbelyGimbly

Oh Gosh diddly dammit, i'm joining. I was debating on joining because I wanted to work on other stuff, but i decided why not do my share in this!

Top 10 Videos of May 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

BandanaBoi

Another Bump

Best Newcomer 2018

ThatMushroomMan

I've just finished my entry. Here it is!

They release ASSid BWAAAH! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

VentXekart

I've wanted to use Sr. Pelo's content as a source so I'm in!

BWAAAH! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Many doors, yes? Richard Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

BrandonThePuppet

I'll try my best but it might suck

BrandonThePuppet
53 minutes ago, BrandonThePuppet said:

I'll try my best but it might suck

Okay done

Matt0417

For fighting the battle in the name of Poop Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Regular) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

BandanaBoi

Bump.

Best Newcomer 2018

BandanaBoi

Double bump

Best Newcomer 2018

VentXekart

Working on my entry now, I'll post some screenshots I have so far on this thread once I get a chance.

BWAAAH! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For having a blog featured For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Many doors, yes? Richard Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos