BandanaBoi

The Sr Pelo Collab (Open)

30 replies to this topic

BandanaBoi

bumppp

Best Newcomer 2018
User with Best Avatars 2018 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System I see you're enjoying those chips BWAAAH! Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Hey, g-gimme a boost, Mario! It's even got my name on it! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017 For participating in the Spooky Poop Contest 2017 For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended Poops of August 2017

G33Tube

I’m in.

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 (YTPMV) For the Worst Collab Ever Collab! Congrats! For the Worst Collab Ever Collab! Congrats! For the Worst Collab Ever Collab! Congrats! Hey, g-gimme a boost, Mario! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 For staying strike free for 1 year.

Extrenor

Joining

Extrenor

Some parts are boring, so i agree to delete them in the final project :I 

EDDIW

Maybe.
Sign me as "inefable"

For staying strike free for 1 year.

Sirpetrai
  • Banned
  • Here's Mine 

BandanaBoi
    Posted (edited)

Nevermind, Joosh basically posted the thing i was going to say

Edited by BandanaBoi
    Best Newcomer 2018
User with Best Avatars 2018 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System I see you're enjoying those chips BWAAAH! Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Hey, g-gimme a boost, Mario! It's even got my name on it! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017 For participating in the Spooky Poop Contest 2017 For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended Poops of August 2017

XYZStuff

I'll join if its not too late

For staying strike free for 1 year.

G33Tube

Here's my entry:

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 (YTPMV) For the Worst Collab Ever Collab! Congrats! For the Worst Collab Ever Collab! Congrats! For the Worst Collab Ever Collab! Congrats! Hey, g-gimme a boost, Mario! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 For staying strike free for 1 year.

TVBForever

Sure sign me up.

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Classic) Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For staying strike free for 7 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos