NationOfOranges696

The Garfield 40th Anniversary Collab (COMPLETE)

116 replies to this topic

NationOfOranges696
Posted (edited)

QBVQZI9.png

40 years of fat and fury, 40 years of kicking Odie off the table, 40 years of lasagna. He is Garfield, and here's a new collab dedicated to 40 years of the fat cat.

Selected Links I chose for your own convenience:
Garfield & Friends episodes: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfFZUfawz6rQz9DeD7KHLJeTpa1f3NII2
The Garfield Show episodes: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgDFVgTnw_W5DftgN2NQApQ/videos
Garfield The Movie: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2k1h3v
Garfield TV Specials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNxm-_3-DkRjZUyYUo7lAyP5aYp8LyqsF
Garfield on the Town (not included in the above playlist): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srbVJFVJcLs

ZE RULES:

Your source should be any official Garfield work, such as Garfield & Friends, Garfield: The Movie, The Garfield Show, and the televison specials.
I will not accept the Orson's Farm segments from Garfield & Friends, because, well, it ain't Garfield, but it can still be used as a gag. I will also not accept parodies like lasagnacat and Garfielf, but, for the same reason, they can still be used as a gag.

You should have a decent video editing program such as Vegas Pro, After Effects, and Premiere.
Windows Movie Maker is allowed, but only on certain conditions. How far can you go into making a good WMM YTP? Ask yourself that question. I will not accept entries that are done rather poorly, so try actually finding a piece of work that has the most potential to you.

Entry Length should be anywhere between 0:30 and 4:30.
Don't try to go over or under the said length.

Any YTP style is allowed.
Try to at least be creative with the style you choose and not duplicate something that's been done a million times by now. This essentially applies to Spadinner and if you're using the Garfield & Friends episode "Peace & Quiet" that's been
used to death in the previous collaborations. I will not accept MLG styles.

Try watermarking your entry. 
Don't try to have it take up a lot of space that leaves
the viewer distracted. I will not accept entries that have big software watermarks over them, like Filmora.

Try taking your time making your entry, but not too slow.
Don't try to speedrun through editing or wait until the very last minute. I will not accept entries that fails to meet my standards.

Once your entry is done, upload it to YouTube, (doesn't matter if its unlisted or public), or any other file-sharing site such as MediaFire, Dropbox, Google Drive, or Mega, and send your entry to me through YouTube, Twitter DM, or YouChew.

Have fun making your entry.

Deadline is June 1st, 2018, 11:59 PM (PST). Full collab is aimed to be uploaded on June 19th (Garfield's Birthday).

If you have any questions regarding the collab, don't be afraid to ask me.

Participants:

- NationOfOranges696 (done)

- F11keyboard (done)

- ASillery1

- Mike's TOON TOWN (done)

- Matt0417 (done)

- Oface Studios (done)

- JKDoodles (maybe)

- Liam Taheny

- ONLY FALAH (done)

- Airshots22 (done)

- CETVMedia (done)

- CrimsonZockt (dropped out)

- Camamania (maybe)

- Thecartooonytper 101

- ThirtyTwelve (done)

- Brackets

- Nrank (done)

- Zackzilla (done)

- TypedDuke680740

- Acm240 (done)

- Osku (done)

- Yoshi Dash media YTP POE (done)

- Adisaas (maybe)

- MemeKirisame (done)

- ThePixarlampDude (done)

- Milk Gaming Channel (done)

- Ccateni

- ClemTheOne (done)

- HostGrady

- Ian O'Keefe (done)

- PoopTV

- MitchHang (dropped out)

- Citizel HAL (done)

- Mr Bleach 6000

- MisterOutcast (done)

- GameBreaker64 (done)

- Alexfree5 Freeman (rejected)

- levi peabody (maybe)

- Tsocheff Neon Dylan (done)

- BrandonWasHere (rejected)

Mylez Mayhem

- Glowing Imposter

- Mr.IvanTheGreat

- FragglevisionReturns (maybe)

- PancakeLord117 (dropped out)

- Stonez (done)

- LtBlazeWwW

- superkeegan9100

- Waltman13 (dropped out)

- LordofMonkeys1120 (done)

- KelseyTheLogo Fangirl

- 12 mulfordj (done)

- levi simpson (rejected)

- jazzylouis

- Cameron W. Cowan (done)

- Nyarome 2 (done)

- The Great Mordo Gamer

- gvn (done)

- Funny Guy YTPs

- Ederbugs

- LogoBro (done)

- Amber The Fangirl (done)

- ytp's garfield's (rejected)

- Ian Nguyen (rejected)

- YTP FREEMAN

- TM7

- Dostin2018 (rejected)

- Dhahir Tamam

- The Headless Soldier (done)

- ThatGuyThatLikesMostThings (maybe)

- MC Chase (rejected)

- Luke Salmen (done)

- Master Sword (maybe)

- Jsos YTP (done)

- DaHiddenHoward

- Exotic Eggs (done)

- SnoopyTheFudge

- pluginruby

- Bestguy590

- YellowDeltaDragon

- Chris Coding

- BandanaBoi (done)

- BobSponge IDKShorts (done)

- TheSos (done)

- OSL Σ

- FISHYBOOPKINS45 (done)

- Alberto Productions (done)

- Mr. WoopWoop

- JoJGod (rejected)

- Komi Entertainment (done)

- AmytheAnimatorDesuCh­an (rejected)

- Landon (done)

- Smiley Shirt (done)

- CloudYoshi

- Equiduo

- wackysuitman (maybe)

- The Detour on YouTube (done)

- Lineofyellow5 (done)

- Bejeweled Master (rejected)

YTPS SPONGEBOBS (rejected)

- ThatKidGamer093 (rejected)

- Fendy The Fanboy (done)

- Littekate TheLitten (rejected)

- TINDOG Productions

- 乃乇ㄥㄥ

- SpongeCrumb Alert Is Back! (rejected)

- purplespear

- TheITinFIT (done)

- Boozab99 (maybe)

- Buffalo Wings and Fries (done)

- JakeTheCheeseCake (rejected)

VeryRancidJunk98 (done)

- Please Be a Boii (rejected)

- autistic athiest

- Prince Bloodbat (maybe)

- Jon Arbuckle

- Mr. Trollinator (done)

- MLG Rainbow Dash YTP

- ben roddison (maybe)

PRGSPY_RBLX_OfficialYT (rejected)

- FriedRice2009 (done)

- Dunn & Dunn (dun)

- URIEL ESPINOZA (done)

- ThomasARSman45 (done)

- Vape Nathan (done)

- Shooting Films (done)

- Paperboy1587 (done)

- Voxelpie (done)

- Aries Benson (done)

- YTPComputer12306 (rejected)

- NerdChicken (rejected)

- Craterbear (done)

- Valvechief75

- Ashisred11 (done)

- MAD RUSTY (done)

- thecrazyvoid (done)

- Boosaphus (done)

Edited by NationOfOranges696
Top 10 Videos of May 2018 / Top 10 Videos of May 2018 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Thanks for your Chewiki article! BWAAAH! For meeting with JokeyBRPG! For getting 20 awards EYELASHES! For staying strike free for 3 years. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops article for December 2015 & January 2016.

and June 2017 For ten successful tennis matches! For five successful tennis matches! Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System The Garfield Collab Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For taking part in numerous collaborations Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos The Markiplier Collab The Markiplier Collab For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Matt0417

Joining.

For fighting the battle in the name of Poop Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Regular) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

F11

I'll Join Orange! Count me in! 

For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Best Newcomer 2014

MemeKirisame

Joining.

Best YouTube Pooper 2018 Best Newcomer 2018 For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of October 2017 Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

CartoonFan2003

@NationOfOranges696 Hey dude, I'm that "ThePixarlampDude" guy and I know i've said this on the video but I like to join.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Milk Gaming Channel

joining!

For participating in ten successful collabs! For participating in Chew or Treat 2017! BWAAAH! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Littekate TheLitten

Joining! I can help send invites if you like. Reowr!

BrandonWasHere

I'll Join

CartoonFan2003

@NationOfOranges696 So if we can't duplicate stuff that's already been done, does that mean we can't do it on the theme song to or yes but on a different episode?

NationOfOranges696
19 minutes ago, CartoonFan2003 said:

@NationOfOranges696 So if we can't duplicate stuff that's already been done, does that mean we can't do it on the theme song to or yes but on a different episode?

What I'm saying is that the collab entries in the 2 previous collabs have heavily overused the intro and the Peace & Quiet episode. Most of them were duplicating each others' jokes through the same style and same execution. Unless you have something that changes the overused jokes and/or the intro into something clever and creative that no one has seen before, don't try to copy off the jokes and/or use the intro with the same execution.

Top 10 Videos of May 2018 / Top 10 Videos of May 2018 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Thanks for your Chewiki article! BWAAAH! For meeting with JokeyBRPG! For getting 20 awards EYELASHES! For staying strike free for 3 years. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops article for December 2015 & January 2016.

and June 2017 For ten successful tennis matches! For five successful tennis matches! Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System The Garfield Collab Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For taking part in numerous collaborations Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos The Markiplier Collab The Markiplier Collab For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

CartoonFan2003
1 minute ago, NationOfOranges696 said:

What I'm saying is that the collab entries in the 2 previous collabs have heavily overused the intro and the Peace & Quiet episode. Most of them were duplicating each others' jokes through the same style and same execution. Unless you have something that changes the overused jokes and/or the intro into something clever and creative that no one has seen before, don't try to copy off the jokes and/or use the intro with the same execution.

I see.

FragglevisionReturns

Maybe

For staying strike free for 3 years. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

PancakeLord117

I'll join.

Best Newcomer 2018 Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For participating in ten successful collabs! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of January 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017

Stonez

I'll join

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

NationOfOranges696
5 hours ago, CartoonFan2003 said:

@NationOfOranges696 I posted my entry for you on Youtube.

I got it. It's accepted.

gvn

And you forgot to put something in the desc.

40 years of wanting lasaga, 40 years of being big and fat...

ThatGuyThatLikesMostThings

Put me as a Maybe.

BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

NationOfOranges696
3 hours ago, gvn said:

@NationOfOranges696 did you get my entry?

Yes I did.