NationOfOranges696

The Garfield 40th Anniversary Collab (COMPLETE)

116 replies to this topic

Littekate TheLitten

I'm very sorry for threatening you. Here, take a look at this. Reowr!        https://youtu.be/hT6V9V7a4N4

KingofSp4des01
4 hours ago, Littekate TheLitten said:

I'm very sorry for threatening you. Here, take a look at this. Reowr!       https://youtu.be/hT6V9V7a4N4

Of course you have to reowr... -_-

For your thorough work on the Chewiki For participating in the 2016 and 2017 Chew or Treat events! For participating in 10 successful collabs Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario

GameBreaker64
  • Suspended
  • The "Reowr!" thing is getting a little annoying.

Top 10 Videos of May 2018 (Brain rape/Rape-core)

ccateni
    1 hour ago, GameBreaker64 said:

The "Reowr!" thing is getting a little annoying.

Seen worse.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

KingofSp4des01
    2 hours ago, GameBreaker64 said:

The "Reowr!" thing is getting a little annoying.

It’s starting to piss the fuck out of everybody.

Anyways, sorry if I didn’t make an entry Nations, I had real life issues going on recently.

For your thorough work on the Chewiki For participating in the 2016 and 2017 Chew or Treat events! For participating in 10 successful collabs Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Lucario

ccateni

Heres my entry finally done rendering and uploading! Hope your hungry! :)

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

GameBreaker64
  • Suspended
  • @NationOfOranges696 Once your done with your entry, there will be 64 accepted participants to this collab! Way to go on the number! This is your biggest collab yet!

GameBreaker64
  • Suspended
  • @NationOfOranges696 Did you remove my name from the list of participants in the collab? I'm not seeing it.

EDIT: Nevermind.

NationOfOranges696

Collab is now up boys. Thanks for joining. 😃

Top 10 Videos of May 2018 / Top 10 Videos of May 2018 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Thanks for your Chewiki article! BWAAAH! For meeting with JokeyBRPG! For getting 20 awards EYELASHES! For staying strike free for 3 years. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops article for December 2015 & January 2016.

and June 2017 For ten successful tennis matches! For five successful tennis matches! Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System The Garfield Collab Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For taking part in numerous collaborations Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos The Markiplier Collab The Markiplier Collab For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

GameBreaker64
  • Suspended
  • It was such a great pleasure to be in this amazing collab! Everyone did a flawless job on their entries and put so much time and effort into their work! Best collab I've ever participated in! Thank you so much for having me, Nation! Jim Davis would be proud!

NationOfOranges696
    4 minutes ago, ccateni said:

I remember submiting mine, was it too late?

Yes. It was a day late out of the weekend window that I left open.

Top 10 Videos of May 2018 / Top 10 Videos of May 2018 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Thanks for your Chewiki article! BWAAAH! For meeting with JokeyBRPG! For getting 20 awards EYELASHES! For staying strike free for 3 years. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops article for December 2015 & January 2016.

and June 2017 For ten successful tennis matches! For five successful tennis matches! Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System The Garfield Collab Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For taking part in numerous collaborations Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos The Markiplier Collab The Markiplier Collab For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

The Detour on YouTube

Will there be a deleted scenes video by any chance?

For participating in ten successful collabs! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. TRY IT ON, MR. SQUIDWARD For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For bringing not one, but TWO members to the site! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

CartoonFan2003
    41 minutes ago, The Detour on YouTube said:

Will there be a deleted scenes video by any chance?

I already ask Nation that, he said he won't be doing one.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

The Detour on YouTube
    14 minutes ago, CartoonFan2003 said:

I already ask Nation that, he said he won't be doing one.

What a shame. Would've been a fun watch.

For participating in ten successful collabs! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. TRY IT ON, MR. SQUIDWARD For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For bringing not one, but TWO members to the site! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

CartoonFan2003
    11 hours ago, The Detour on YouTube said:

What a shame. Would've been a fun watch.

Indeed.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System