NationOfOranges696

The Garfield 40th Anniversary Collab

67 replies to this topic

CartoonFan2003

@NationOfOranges696 I might make a re-entry too since I'm not real proud of my entry.

If that's okay with you.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Zenssei

i wish i could join but its in the middle of my exams

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

NationOfOranges696

Big reminder that the deadline is now only a week away. Better start finishing up or make one if you haven't started yet.

BWAAAH! For meeting with JokeyBRPG! For getting 20 awards EYELASHES! For staying strike free for 3 years. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops article for December 2015 & January 2016.

and June 2017 For ten successful tennis matches! For five successful tennis matches! Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System The Garfield Collab Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For taking part in numerous collaborations Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos The Markiplier Collab The Markiplier Collab For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

MemeKirisame
36 minutes ago, NationOfOranges696 said:

Big reminder that the deadline is now only a week away. Better start finishing up or make one if you haven't started yet.

Is my entry accepted?

For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of October 2017 Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

NationOfOranges696
13 hours ago, MemeKirisame said:

Is my entry accepted?

Well, I was deciding whether or not I should take it since it was in an unfinished state (hence the title you gave it).

But you know what? I'll take it since you've at least tried.

BWAAAH! For meeting with JokeyBRPG! For getting 20 awards EYELASHES! For staying strike free for 3 years. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops article for December 2015 & January 2016.

and June 2017 For ten successful tennis matches! For five successful tennis matches! Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System The Garfield Collab Chewbot gives congrats for having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For taking part in numerous collaborations Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos The Markiplier Collab The Markiplier Collab For participating in the 2014 Spooky Poop Contest! Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

GameBreaker64
12 minutes ago, NationOfOranges696 said:

Well, I was deciding whether or not I should take it since it was in an unfinished state (hence the title you gave it).

But you know what? I'll take it since you've at least tried.

Glad you did! @MemeKirisame's entry was worthy of this collab.

BandanaBoi

Here's a helping of lasagna

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System I see you're enjoying those chips BWAAAH! Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Hey, g-gimme a boost, Mario! It's even got my name on it! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017 For participating in the Spooky Poop Contest 2017 For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended Poops of August 2017