PancakeLord117

The Here Comes Pacman YTP Collab

56 replies to this topic

PancakeLord117

“Hey PancakeLord isn’t it a little too early to host another collab?”

Introducing the Here Comes Pacman Collab! Recently becoming a fad in YTP (similar to the Angry Video Game Critic), Here Comes Pacman is a meme showcasing a video where Pacman is a drug dealer who asks two kids to freebase with him.

DA RULEZ

Before You Start

-Your main source must be Here Comes Pacman, obviously. You may not use the original music video because that isn’t the meme really. However, you can still use it as a gag.
-Please use a Video Downloader to obtain your footage.
-Cam-Corded entries are a big no-no and will be rejected on the spot.
-I’ll allow any editor that doesn’t have an obtrusive watermark. Basic Editors, while still permitted, are discouraged since they can’t do much.

Making the Entry

-Time Limit should be between 0:20 - 2:00. I’ll forgive you if it’s a few seconds off, but I may have to reject your entry if it’s way too short or long.
-Any style of YTP is allowed, except MLG.
-Don’t steal anything from other poopers.
-If you’re going to use Spadinner or Meme Replacements then please use them creatively.
-Make sure your entry is in a 16:9 ratio. In other words, please remove black bars (unless your video editor can’t do that, I’ll excuse you then).
-Please add a watermark with your channel's name, and don't make it too big or distracting. If you don't, I'll add one for you in Comic Sans. You wouldn't want that, would you?
-Don’t rush your entry or start at the last minute. You have plenty of time. The source in particular is short so this shouldn’t be a problem. Still, take your time on your entry.
-My favorite rule: Your entry meet quality control. I will not accept poorly-made YTPs that don’t meet my standards. Also, unlike the last collab, there will not be a Deleted Scenes since I believe it defeats the purpose of rejecting entries.

After Finishing

-Any video resolution under 480p is unacceptable. The final collab will be in 1080p with 60fps.
-When it’s finished and rendered, upload your entry to YouTube either public or unlisted. Then send it to me with one of the below methods and I’ll tell you if it’s accepted or not:
     The comment section of the announcement video.
      Youchew Thread.
      Twitter DM at @LordOfPancakes_.
      Email at [email protected]
-I will not accept file-sharing sites such as Mediafire or Mega as a sending option because I don’t want to download the video before watching it.

Most importantly, have fun! That’s the point of YTP, after all.

Deadline for sign ups and entries: May 11th, 2018.

Key:

White - Joining

Yellow - Maybe

Green - Done, Accepted

Red - Done, Rejected

Participants

• PancakeLord117
  • Pink Waffles Enterprises
  • EkremTheFanboy
  • retrogenerics / gvn
  • DSYTP
  • Whimpy Villager
  • Landonator
  • CrimsonZockt
  • levi simpson
  • weegeehaterSTUDIO
  • The rEactor
  • Matt0417
  • Testraer4
  • Cameron W Cowan
  • StanTheTalkingDog
  • superkeegan9100
  • LordOfMonkeys1120
  • Yoshi Dash media
  • Zevio
  • Citizen HAL
  • Bestguy590
  • BoomDaCorgi1337
  • SuccyLord (Dropped Out)
  • BrandonWasHere
  • ccateni
  • Squidz323
  • cool dog
  • DatOneNoobyPooper
  • Lineofyellow5
  • Shooting Films
  • ONLY FALAH
  • t.e.c x7 4444
  • CETVMedia
  • Fendy the Fanboy (2nd try)
  • Mr. WoopWoop
  • West Sied
  • DTN7758
  • NeetYeet
  • ASillery1
  • AmytheAnimatorDesuChan
  • TVDECORDED
  • Milk Gaming Channel
  • Quality Poops
  • LtBlazeWwW
  • BandanaBoi
  • Apherix
  • CountHomer 69 2.0
  • Stonez
  • therebellingrebel
  • loser but it's not loser
  • Bill the 25th YTPer
  • MAD RUSTY
  • Instert Name Here
  • ZOMCREEPER12
  • Jsos YTP (Dropped Out)
  • Krazy
  • Edward Haase
  • Icey POOPS (Dropped Out)
  • BananaMannafoot
  • SirDoyle
  • Ian O'Keefe
  • Waltman13
  • IsaiahTheVargas 1117
  • rocket truaxe world!
  • Mr Bleach 6000
  • GameBreaker64
  • acm240
  • mrdavidatify
  • Paperboy1587 (Dropped Out)
  • planetfh
Best Newcomer 2018 Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For participating in ten successful collabs! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of January 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017

DSYTP

JOINING! 

Spoiler

Even I hope Matt0417 (my favorite YTPer) join.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Matt0417

We have a Steamed Hams collab, Gentle Breeze collab, and this.

Trends as collabs cannot get any better.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For fighting the battle in the name of Poop Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Regular) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

BoomDaCorgi1337

Count me in too!

For staying strike free for 1 year. Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

SuccyLord

JOINING BITCHES BECAUSE I’M HIGH ON CRACK

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Citizen Hal

finished

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

BandanaBoi

Joining

Best Newcomer 2018
User with Best Avatars 2018 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System I see you're enjoying those chips BWAAAH! Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Hey, g-gimme a boost, Mario! It's even got my name on it! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017 For participating in the Spooky Poop Contest 2017 For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended Poops of August 2017

Matt0417

doneorino

For staying strike free for 1 year. For fighting the battle in the name of Poop Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Regular) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Stonez

I was planning on joining this collab as soon as I finished the other collab entry. So yeah, I'm joining!

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

DSYTP

I'm currently at 2 seconds (for now).

Also, is this collab scrambled (like FCCD YTP Collab)?

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

PancakeLord117
Just now, DSYTP said:

Also, is this collab scrambled (like FCCD YTP Collab)?

I'm not sure at this point.

Best Newcomer 2018 Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For participating in ten successful collabs! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of January 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017

BandanaBoi

Best Newcomer 2018
User with Best Avatars 2018 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System I see you're enjoying those chips BWAAAH! Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Hey, g-gimme a boost, Mario! It's even got my name on it! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017 For participating in the Spooky Poop Contest 2017 For participating in Chew or Treat 2017 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended Poops of August 2017

Stonez

All done and very fun... to work on.

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 (Brain rape/Rape-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

PancakeLord117

Bamp

ccateni

giphy.gif

Sorry, it was a joke that had to happen.

Anyway my entry could be ready in few days after it renders.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Krazy

u heard me, sign me up nigga

For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 1 year.