ZekiiLeaf

1-2 Frames Collab VI [COMPLETE]

82 replies to this topic

ZekiiLeaf

*COLLAB IS NOW COMPLETE*

------------------------------------

1-2 Frames Collab VI

Okay, with the permission of the original creator of the series (KnorruptionSound) and with the last installation being about 4 years ago, I decided to host this collab with my own interest to it.

Previous collabs:

Spoiler

Like the other collabs, the rules are the same from the previous collabs for continuity:

• As the name implies, use only 1-2 frames of your source. The two frames can be the same source, or possibly each frame can come from a different source!
  • Your entry must be around 1 second to 30 seconds long. This rule maintains the length of the collaboration that helps it from being too long and such
  • Any style is acceptable.
  • Any video format is also acceptable, but I would suggest uploading in a format of at least 1280x720. (Any framerate would be nice as well- at least 25 fps)
  • Re-rendering is of course allowed. This goes without saying, but I would like to add a little tip if you're having difficulty working on your entries. Just do whatever you want as long you're using the 1-2 frames.
  • Upload to any sharing media site (MediaFire, Dropbox, etc.; for YouTube, unlist your entry until the publish of the collab) and post the link in the thread here or PM me.
  • Watermarks are optional.

Deadline (both entry and signups) will be May 31st, 2018.

Meaning this deadline will give you two months to make your entry. Have fun making your entry! I'm looking forward to the finished result.

--------------------------------------------------------------

[ Participants: STILL WORKING DROPPED OUT FINISHED MAYBE ]

• ZekiiLeaf
  • gvn
  • Ian O'Keefe
  • Zackzilla
  • AshCrimsonForever
  • Qu!nnDoes!tAll
  • Tetrareux
  • banana cult
  • ThatGuyThatLikesMostThings
  • FFFamdum
  • 3tp
  • SuccyLord
  • ThirtyTwelve
  • Matt0417
  • Mafar_ / iTzNQQB
  • FALAHALCYON
  • Ravy
  • BimbelyGimbly
  • AygoMedia
  • BoomDaCorgi1337
  • TheSos
  • HackerYTP
  • Master Sword
  • Milk Gaming Channel
  • fiv95
  • Pizz
  • NationOfOranges696
  • connorsworldagain
  • ThePixarlampDude
  • Tsocheff935
  • Awesome Face!
  • GameBreaker64
  • SassPD22
  • TheMGMfan
  • HerpyWhoovesChew
Best Improving Artist 2018 For staying strike free for 3 years. For participating in Chew or Treat! For getting all the standard ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus You got a Racquet! For winning the Youtube Poop Copycat Contest 2017 edition! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System User with Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2017 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017_2 (Regular) Eyelashes For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016 Lucario For collecting all the bronze cards Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

gvn

this seems interesting

im up for it (count me in)

For reaching 1,000,000 Chewbucks by winning the YouChew Lottery! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Ian O'Keefe

I'll join! :D

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For receiving a candy heart during the Valentine's Day event! For staying strike free for 1 year.

Spazgoodwarthogma

joining as Zackzilla

Actually, make it ten. Take five, boys. For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

AshCrimsonForever

Joining

For staying strike free for 1 year.

Qu!nnDoes!tAll

Sign me up. I'll give it a go.

For staying strike free for 1 year.

banana cult

joining, ill probably be done within an hr

For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards For getting in the Blue Tier donation group Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

ThatGuyThatLikesMostThings

Put me as a Maybe.

BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

PancakeLord117

I'll give it a go.

Best Newcomer 2018 Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For participating in ten successful collabs! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of January 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017

SuccyLord

EH, why not

I'm in

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

ThirtyTwelve

I’m in.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016_2 (Sentence mix-core) Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Matt0417

Joinin

For staying strike free for 1 year. For fighting the battle in the name of Poop Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Regular) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

iTzNQQB

oh yess, i'm joining!

For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

ThirtyTwelve

Sent you my entry on discord.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016_2 (Sentence mix-core) Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Ravy

sign me up!

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017 (YTPMV) / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017 (Classic)