Morimoto

Important Videos Playlist YTP Collab [Closed]

59 replies to this topic

Morimoto
21 hours ago, TheWiggidywackslack12 said:

All done~!

You got some good sentence mixing right there. Accepted.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

TheWiggidywackslack12
1 hour ago, Morimoto said:

You got some good sentence mixing right there. Accepted.

Thank you!

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Morimoto

There are less than two weeks before the deadline (June 9).

For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

drinkyourprunejuice

For staying strike free for 7 years. For staying strike free for 5 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos The Unusual Source Collab Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 10 videos

Morimoto
On 5/28/2018 at 5:34 PM, drinkyourprunejuice said:

Cool, accepted this.

Morimoto

By the way, the deadline is in six days. Do you need more time?

I may extend the deadline for around a week for those who joined, but signups will be closed by the 9th.

Rockorange

Because it's so late in, put me as maybe. One of my internet mates has a video in that playlist (Barney Meets His Maker).

For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 1 year.

GuffKid

Count me in, I can easily whip something up within the next 5 days.

It's yours, my friend. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Ravy

dropping out, i haven’t been real motivated to,work on stuff lately 

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017 (YTPMV) / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2017 (Classic)

GuffKid

Done! (Side Note: I don't know if it's just my hearing or if the video is quieter on Youtube than it is on the raw file)

PancakeLord117

Dropping out, sorry.

For staying strike free for 1 year. Best Newcomer 2018 Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For participating in ten successful collabs! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of January 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017

Morimoto
On 6/6/2018 at 1:45 AM, GuffKid said:

Done! (Side Note: I don't know if it's just my hearing or if the video is quieter on Youtube than it is on the raw file)

Thanks, accepted.

Morimoto

Are you still working on your entries? 

Rockorange
3 hours ago, Morimoto said:

Are you still working on your entries? 

Just begun!

Rockorange

Actually, sorry, but I'd like to remain as a maybe. I haven't really got any ideas for the video tbh.

GuffKid
6 minutes ago, Rockorange said:

Actually, sorry, but I'd like to remain as a maybe. I haven't really got any ideas for the video tbh.

(Not the Host) but today is the deadline. There isn't a "maybe"

Rockorange
2 minutes ago, GuffKid said:

(Not the Host) but today is the deadline. There isn't a "maybe"

Fair enough. I think I'll just have to drop out then. Sorry!

DSYTP

I have to drop out, because I'm lazy.

Top 10 Videos of Jul 2018_2 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

retrogenerics

oof

dangit i was gonna join but the deadlines today

oh well gd luck on ur collab morimoto

For reaching 1,000,000 Chewbucks by winning the YouChew Lottery! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Morimoto

Submissions are closed now.