Morimoto

Important Videos Playlist YTP Collab

39 replies to this topic

TVBForever

Ooohh this is exciting. Count me in.

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Classic) Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For staying strike free for 7 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

TVBForever

Your crazy bread from Little Caesars is ready.

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Classic) Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For staying strike free for 7 years. Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. For having a blog entry featured. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

iTzNQQB

put me in as maybe.

For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Morimoto
5 hours ago, TVBForever said:

Your crazy bread from Little Caesars is ready.

Accepted this.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

DSYTP

Bump, please don't let this die

Just kidding, the collab is going strong.

Also, I am not getting started yet, and I am planning to finish the entry by around the end of May.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Extrenor

Yes, this is very important for me

Im in

TheWiggidywackslack12

I would like to join this collab please.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

BimbelyGimbly

Hmmm, put me in as a maybe

Extrenor

Yeah...

Morimoto
15 hours ago, Extrenor said:

Yeah...

I can accept this, if you can at least stretch the non-16:9 segments to a 16:9 format video.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016 Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (Regular) / Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 (YTPMV) Top 10 Videos of Oct 2016_2 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For coming in 2nd Place in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. For completing A Link to the Past during the community challenge. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Extrenor
21 minutes ago, Morimoto said:

I can accept this, if you can at least stretch the non-16:9 segments to a 16:9 format video.

Can do!

I forgot that damnanimals wasnt 16:9... but i can fix this

Morimoto
21 hours ago, Extrenor said:

This way boy

Thanks. 

BimbelyGimbly

well, I actually remembered to do my entry. So, here you go, my own entry into this endeavor 

Morimoto
8 hours ago, BimbelyGimbly said:

well, I actually remembered to do my entry. So, here you go, my own entry into this endeavor 

Thanks, this is accepted!

TheWiggidywackslack12

All done~!