AB365

The YouTube Poop YTP (Repoop) Collab rn

7 replies to this topic

AB365

The YTP YTP (Repoop) Collab is a first (I believe) and is a challenge to make an already edited video better. Anyone can join and create a Collab entry. All YouTube Poops are available for use in this collab (please mention the original YTP for comparison when submitting). While YTP collabs are not acceptable, Collab ENTRIES are accepted.

Be sure to check the Discord Server!

https://discord.gg/R7rsZkb

Deadline: August 20

The Detour on YouTube

Is there any more requirements beyond this? Like how long an entry should be, etc?

For participating in ten successful collabs! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. TRY IT ON, MR. SQUIDWARD For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For bringing not one, but TWO members to the site! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

BananaMannafoot

Can you re-poop your own video?

Mmmmmmmm Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

DSYTP

I agree with "The Detour on YouTube", setting rules like how long the entries should be, restrictions (like NO DEAD MEMES, NO MLG, etc.), and other set rules can help.

Otherwise, that's a maybe.

Top 10 Videos of Jul 2018_2 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

AB365
On 4/13/2018 at 11:18 AM, The Detour on YouTube said:

Is there any more requirements beyond this? Like how long an entry should be, etc?

Hi, sorry it took so long to get back to you. It's been a while since I've been on YouChew. There are really no requirements on length, and the date is changed to August 20. No dead normie memes (unless they fit a joke), acid trips are fine, but not the entire video, and entries can be submitted here. Thank you, and I'm sorry again for not responding right away. I hope you are still interested in the collab. 

On 4/18/2018 at 10:35 PM, BananaMannafoot said:

Can you re-poop your own video?

Yes. Yes you can...

On 4/21/2018 at 3:34 PM, DSYTP said:

I agree with "The Detour on YouTube", setting rules like how long the entries should be, restrictions (like NO DEAD MEMES, NO MLG, etc.), and other set rules can help.

Otherwise, that's a maybe.

Please read two above.

AB365

I should have said no you can't, because that is considered improving on your poop I'm a complete moron...