Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Luigi

Recommended YouTube Poops of March 2018

8 replies to this topic

Crazy Luigi

Crazy Luigi's Pick: "YTP: Flarpjonk Becomes a Communist and Harasses a Candy Salesman" by PancakeLord117

Do you guys remember a few months ago when I said that sometimes, you can have months where the best video released could be made on the very first day of that month? Well, in this case, you can consider the opposite true as well. As someone who's been covering YouTube Poops for so many years now, one of the things you learn over time is that some months may be fantastic right from the very start, but other months can be rather slow by comparison. More specifically, they can feel slow in terms of production that truly feel fantastic in its own right. Granted, there have been some videos that felt close at times to getting into my good graces for the month, but those videos still managed to have one or two problems at hand that ultimately made me decide against them (not to mention I didn't want to cop out on the month by doing another Steamed Hams video, no offense to the people that made them this month). In fact, I could say this was genuinely the first month in quite some time where I did have a fear of not having a proper YouTube Poop I could talk about in time for production. However, I can be thankful that March has 31 days in its month in this case, because on the very last day of the month, I found a video that could hold what I was looking for throughout that time.

One thing that should be mentioned before beginning to talk what makes this video so special is that this video is a part of a YouTube Poop Tennis match between PancakeLord117 and Lineofyellow5. This might not have been a part of the former's intentions originally, but the way he edited this video definitely left an understanding to why it's a Tennis match video instead of just a standalone video. Of course, even if it were a video of its own accord, the way this video was done definitely provided some interesting aspects involved within it to make it stand out to other videos released this March. For starters, the main source being focused throughout this YouTube Poop is The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, a Cartoon Network show from the late 2000's that hasn't gotten much love as a source for this decade, despite the madness some of its episodes hold working in its favor for that regard. What PancakeLord117 does with the stuff involving The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack in particular actually helps showcase that it still has potential as a source for new YouTube Poops to use moving forward, such as the multiple moments revolving around Peppermint Larry and a couple of Flapjack's moments during the second half of the video.

Another aspect about this YouTube Poop that makes me feel interested in this video more than any other is the usage of older looking, almost historical footage of various things like old movies and historical propaganda to take account for certain scenes involved in certain points here. Scenes like Peppermint Larry flapping his flags at oncoming traffic before a car crash and both Larry and Flapjack being transported into Joseph Stalin's Soviet Union held surprise to me the first time seeing those moments come up, as well as laughter because of how they were set up. Of course, relating to some of the moments like that are the effects that PancakeLord117 uses for certain moments in this video. Even if you aren't going to take particular interest in the source material used here, the video effects used during this video are some of the best I've seen throughout this year so far! Many of the effects used during certain points of the video really utilize how fascinating this guy's effects really can be throughout the video. While I do wish I could say more about this YouTube Poop in general, it's best to go in as blind as you can here. So what are you waiting for? Stop reading this and watch what I think could be the best YouTube Poop released in March 2018!

TheOneManBoxOffice's Pick: "Prologi" by jubduk

We don't see a whole lot of foreign YouTube Poops on here, so it was about time we'd feature one on the site, and luckily, I found one of the funnier ones of the bunch. When it comes to foreign YouTube Poops, even if you don't understand and/or speak the language, the video can still be funny and/or interesting to watch. Enter jubduk, who has made quite a spectacle of himself before hand by making YouTube Poops from local media and Disney-related media, the funniest one, in my opinion, being the batshit craziness that is "502 mm maanpäällinen avaruus" ("502 mm ground-based space" according to Google Translate), which used the Finnish version of The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh as the source. Jubduk recently came out of his three month hiatus with his newest offering, simply titled "Prologi" ("Prologue"). What does the title mean? I dunno, but what's amazing about it is his use of stuttering, especially when he turns said stuttering into some deranged musical experiment, if you could call it that, involving a man's face, and probably his country's own version of those TV talent shows that basic cable always throws down our throats now and again. Sure, you can say that most of this is taken up by one long joke, but the way he edits the sounds is a marvel to behold. This one's worth a look, and if you haven't already, check out his other stuff as well.

Dieathan's Pick: "(YTP) Steamed Hams but Skinner serves Smoke" By Sagan Blob

With Sagan Blob's Steamed Hams collab having recently come to fruition, we're certainly not short on poops based on the suddenly popularised segment from The Simpsons episode "22 Short Films About Springfield" this month. But if I had to pick my favourite of the bunch, it would have to be Sagan Blob's own entry.  His entry incorporates a good variety of repeats, visual distortions, sentence-mixing, reversing, ear rape, pitch-shifting, and has a particular focus on visual gags often backed by the aforementioned sentence-mixing. These Poopisms are used in conjunction with another Poopism simultaneously in order to create something new, and it helps to keep it nice and fresh while keeping a good pace. These combinations are what kept me invested while watching it, as it kept me on my toes and had me trying to guess what two Poopisms he'll mash up together next. Needless to say, I was quite impressed with the effort he had put into this video, even if he did rush through on the last few moments of it as he claims in the YouTube Poop's description. If there's any entry from his Steamed Hams collab you should watch at the very least, I believe it should be this one.

Mackenzie's Pick: "cruuuuise . A ." by McMaNGOS

McMaNGOS is kind of a legend. A veteran, who was widely considered retired prior to some recent activity, has lately put out a couple of videos, that are fantastic in all of their old-school glory. This video is a fantastic rendition of "smooooch" by kors k, a BEMANI musician, and if you've followed MaNGOS on Twitter, it showcases one of his dearest hobbies, rhythm games.

When it comes to YouTube Poop Music Videos, I tend to dislike videos that sound exactly like the original song. I love when sentences are put into melody patterns and pitch shifted to correct notes, with very little editing otherwise. This video is a very good example of that style, something that has been completely abandoned by nearly every other YouTube Poop Music Video maker. The visuals are crisp and simple, beautiful and not over-the-top in any way. They fit the aesthetic of the original song's visualizer really well, that's playing in the background throughout the entire video. In addition to all that, the Tom Cruise source itself is funny as hell, putting the YouTube Poop in the YouTube Poop Music Video, an aspect that most artists simply seem to ignore nowadays.

McMaNGOS definitely deserves the spotlight of the month, for making the greatest recent example of how YouTube Poop Music Videos once were made and, in my opinion, should still be made.

Attention: This was the last piece created by Biodegradable before his announced departure from the Writing Staff. Out of respect to him, nothing from this piece was edited whatsoever.

Biodegradable's Pick: "YTP - Klay Katastrophe" by GSgiraffes

This is a perfect poop for me. GSgiraffes took a few Klay World videos, an Internet series (one I followed intently for aeons), which already has a ridiculous abstract and violent sense of humour, and cranks the madness up to 11. In just under a minute, the video unapologetically lambastes you with colourful, stylistic editing, abstract gags, an interesting and terrific use of audio/visual fuckerage, as well as some really fun combinations of stutter loops, rhythmic repetition, speed up/slow downs and scrambling that are just a joy to watch over and over again and he even ends it with a short musical entourage of trippy effects. It's a fast-paced, chaotic neo-classical affair packed to the gills with everything I personally enjoy about YouTube Poop.

And with that, we conclude our Recommended YouTube Poops for March 2018. If we had somehow possibly missed a video that you think should have been on our article this time around, please let us know about it in the comment section below. Otherwise, enjoy the videos we decided to put out this time around. Also, if you're interested in talking about YouTube Poops you might be interested in talking about for each month, we are opening up a few spots for the Writing Staff to allow you the chance to write for us about not only YouTube Poops, but other things you might be interested in as well. However, do note that our spots in a first-come, first-serve basis, so the sooner you write up an application for us, the more likely you could be accepted for our spot. So hurry while the opportunity's still fresh.

View full article

For staying strike free for 7 years. For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus BONES BOMBS LOCK UP THE THROTTLE For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Wads of dosh ALL THE LOOOOOVE For collecting all 4 Wonderball items. EYELASHES! For receiving candy during the Valentine's Day event!

For completing Four Swords Anniversary Edition during the community challenge. For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Participating in the Halloween costume event for 5 years For staying strike free for 5 years. Participated in the 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For getting all the standard ornaments For completing Super Mario Land 1 & 2 during our community challenge event. For participating in ten successful collaborations You've reached 20 medals. This is now yours! Best Writer 2015 Friendliest User 2014
Friendliest User 2016
Smartest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Writer 2017 Best Writer 2014, User with Coolest Signatures 2014, Best Writer 2016 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 3 years Participating in Chew-Or-Treat 2013 Getting 2nd in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For participating in the 2013 Spooky Poop Halloween contest For writing 15609 words worth in blog entries. For having a blog entry featured. Cake, etc. etc. Since it's inevitable, this is for the million that I got. I am a Writing Staff! :D

Also, you've done well for my niggaz writing this shit! Chewbot gives congrats for being strike free for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Runner up in the E3 2012 Bingo!

Paperking99

I have two questions about the Writing Staff position. When you say "write up an application", does that mean submit a review of some sorts? Also, who do we submit the application to?

BWAAAH! For getting 90 5-star ratings For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For participating in Chewloween 2017 Placing 1st in Chew-or-Treat (2017) For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! The birds...the birds...the birds... Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

I am Dr. Rabbit! Bubblegum and taffy EYELASHES! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For organizing 5 sucessful collabs. For the Random Letter YTP Collab For taking 2nd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Thanks for contributing to Chewiki! For getting 20 awards For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For completing 5 tennis matches. For buying out Morshu's shop! Mmm...Richard! For hosting the 9th Anniversary Art Contest! Lucario For staying strike free for 1 year. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of March & April 2016. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 For participating in over 10 successful collabs Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the Peppa Pig Collab For the Peppa Pig Collab Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Biodegradable

Write an article of your choice, be it a review, editorial, opinion piece, retrospective, etc. Then submit it to one of the editors: CL, TOMBO or Noz. This really should be common knowledge at this point as this very question has been asked AND answered hundreds of times over the past two and a half years.

For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos YOU'RE YELLOW BWAAAH! GO and KILL! Submitting 100 videos to the Video System User with Coolest Avatars 2017
Friendliest User 2017
Smartest User 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For receiving a candy heart during the Valentine's Day event! For getting 20 awards For meeting LaVie CestLol and ravinrabbid123 For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For taking 1st Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! Congrats! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest I can do it, I can do it 10 times. For staying strike free for 1 year. For The Angry Grandpa Collab. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of May 2016.

and August 2017

and December 2017 FIVE! FIVE TENNIS MATCHES! HA HA HA HA!! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Hey, gimme a boost, Mario. For collecting all the silver cards Best Tenniser 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
Friendliest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Image Editor 2017
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 Best Newcomer 2016
Best Writer 2016
Best Tenniser 2017
Best Writer 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 (Regular)
Top 10 Videos of June 2017 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 / Top 10 Videos of June 2017 Congratulations on your first ever Writing Staff article, my friend! :) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Paperking99
6 minutes ago, Biodegradable said:

Write an article of your choice, be it a review, editorial, opinion piece, retrospective, etc. Then submit it to one of the editors: CL, TOMBO or Noz. This really should be common knowledge at this point as this very question has been asked AND answered hundreds of times over the past two and a half years.

Thanks, and I apologise for asking again. I wasn't aware that it had been asked many times before.

BWAAAH! For getting 90 5-star ratings For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For getting all the standard ornaments For participating in Chewloween 2017 Placing 1st in Chew-or-Treat (2017) For being part of the six-way tie for 2nd Place in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! The birds...the birds...the birds... Best YouTube Pooper 2017
Best Tenniser 2017
User with Funniest Signatures 2017 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

I am Dr. Rabbit! Bubblegum and taffy EYELASHES! For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For organizing 5 sucessful collabs. For the Random Letter YTP Collab For taking 2nd Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Thanks for contributing to Chewiki! For getting 20 awards For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For completing 5 tennis matches. For buying out Morshu's shop! Mmm...Richard! For hosting the 9th Anniversary Art Contest! Lucario For staying strike free for 1 year. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of March & April 2016. For collecting all the silver cards Submitting 100 videos to the Video System For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 (Brain rape/Rape-core) Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 For participating in over 10 successful collabs Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the Peppa Pig Collab For the Peppa Pig Collab Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

NitroEdits

an open spot for the writing staff you say?

hmm

also good picks as always gents :D

Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Hey, g-give me a boost, Mario. For taking 2nd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! User with Coolest Avatars 2017 For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For having a YouTube Poop being a part of our latest Recommended YouTube Poops listing. (June 2016)

and November 2017 Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Milk Gaming Channel

Nice to see GSGiraffes's Klay Katastrophe YTP here!

BWAAAH! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

ThatGuyThatLikesMostThings

Well, this is a funny coincidence. Been working on an article I was hoping to be a guest article for. Might make a good writing staff application.

BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

GSgiraffes

Whoa, this made my day. Thanks!

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For completing five multi-way tennis matches! Why, it's even got my name on it! For the History of Japan Collab! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 (Regular) Hey, gimme a boost, Mario! Hey. You should have this again! For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

You need to limit the times you eat sugars and starches each day. 

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of August 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 (YTPMV)

Morshute

I'm actually thinking about that application. I will make a review of the Vietnamese Crystal bootleg

EDIT: Yesterday, I sent this application to one of the WS members

Edited by Morshute
For participating in 2017's Chew or Treat! For participating in ten successful collabs! I am about to embark on a most thrilling adventure! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Handcrafted out of driftwood For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System