Posted (edited)

Starting a Worst-styled ytp collab.

Make it bad as you can!

Making my part later

Rules 

1. Use any movie maker you want.

2. Make it as bad.

3. Spadinner is allowed too.

4. Your allowed to use microphone or webcam.

5.  Put the video into shitty quality. like 240p.

6. Use vegas only for watermarks.

Maybes and Ins below!

Edited by Docco
Maybes and ins Note

NKpower

This reminds me of the Worst Collab Ever I’ve joined a while back, and considering that I like making poorly edited YTPs I may join in.

However, I think you should add a rules section down or maybe a participant list rather than just a simple sentence explaining what the collab is about. It’s a little too vague.

For participating in Chew or Treat! For getting all the standard ornaments For reaching this poop milestone. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System for organizing 5 successful collabs! For being part of the Recommended Poops of January & February 2017

and March 2017

and February 2018 For getting 90 5-star ratings IT'S GOT YOU WRITTEN ALL OVER IT! For getting 20 awards TINY TENNIS RACKETS For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 +5 upvote status update within my unusual time frame. Sorry NKpower, I can't give credit. For participating in the 2016 Ghostly Art Contest For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For the WarioWare collab! Wah! Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos For collecting all the silver cards Best Newcomer 2016
Best YouTube Pooper 2016
User with Coolest Signatures 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Avatars 2016
User with Coolest Avatars 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Feb 2016 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 For participating in ten successful collabs! For the VHS collab For the VHS collab Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Docco
Posted (edited)

Rules 

1. Use any movie maker you want.

2. Make it as bad.

3. Spadinner is allowed too.

4. Your allowed to use microphone or webcam.

5.  Put the video into shitty quality. like 240p.

6. Use vegas only for watermarks.

6 hours ago, NKpower said:

This reminds me of the Worst Collab Ever I’ve joined a while back, and considering that I like making poorly edited YTPs I may join in.

However, I think you should add a rules section down or maybe a participant list rather than just a simple sentence explaining what the collab is about. It’s a little too vague.

Done.

This collab is about Making your ytp worser.

Inspiring the WORST OF THE WORST. For example.

Take Weegee Visits Hyrule.

Edited by Docco
Fixed

PancakeLord117

I love making these kind of YTPs. I'll join as a maybe, but...

5 hours ago, Docco said:

Rules 

1. Dont use Vegas. Use Wmm 2.6/6.0 just for video editing.

5. Also, Use ms paint and Put the video into shitty quality.

These two rules.

Don't you think this is kind of strict for this type of collab? I've seen plenty of bad YTPs that used Vegas. There really shouldn't be a rule restricting which software you can use since you can still make a really awful YTP with an advanced software.

Take this purposely bad video, for example, which was all done in Vegas:

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For participating in ten successful collabs! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of January 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017

DSYTP

5 hours ago, Docco said:

1. Dont use Vegas. Use Wmm 2.6/6.0 just for video editing.

5. Also, Use ms paint

Why the restrictions? I agree with PL117, you can make a awful YTP using the advanced software (e.g Vegas or Final Cut Pro), if you do it with the right techniques (like layering something to create a "confusing" mess)

Also, PUT THE RULES in your OP (original post), so we can easily find them just in case.

Anyways, that's a maybe.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Docco

Fixed, 

Use vegas for video editing.

12 minutes ago, DSYTP said:

Why the restrictions? I agree with PL117, you can make a awful YTP using the advanced software (e.g Vegas or Final Cut Pro), if you do it with the right techniques (like layering something to create a "confusing" mess)

Also, PUT THE RULES in your OP (original post), so we can easily find them just in case.

Anyways, that's a maybe.

25 minutes ago, PancakeLord117 said:

I love making these kind of YTPs. I'll join as a maybe, but...

These two rules.

Don't you think this is kind of strict for this type of collab? I've seen plenty of bad YTPs that used Vegas. There really shouldn't be a rule restricting which software you can use since you can still make a really awful YTP with an advanced software.

Take this purposely bad video, for example, which was all done in Vegas:

Fixing rules.

ccateni

maybe

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

SuccyLord

Eheheheheh i'm in

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

GameBreaker64

IDK. I'm actually making a purposefully bad YTP right now. Put me as a "Maybe".