SerialK⁸⁶

I Love Videogames Collab 4: Final Round 🎮 (Announcement)

107 replies to this topic

BoomDaCorgi1337

Joining!

For staying strike free for 1 year. Top 10 Videos of Jul 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

SuccyLord

THE SUCC IS UP

Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018_2 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

SerialK⁸⁶
6 hours ago, SuccyLord said:

THE SUCC IS UP

I'll take that as a "yes".

ThirtyTwelve

Okay.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016_2 (Sentence mix-core) Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year

Gabrian CETVMedia

Maybe. (Just as I had a feeling of uploading too much collab entries from others)

Top 10 Videos of May 2018_2 (YTPMV) OH NO!!! You should never share your toothbrush! Top 10 Videos of Jan 2018 (YTPMV) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

OSL_youtube

My childhood, im in

VeryRancidJunk98
  • Banned
  • will you allow the Bendy Cartoons on theMeatly's YouTube Channel as a source

SerialK⁸⁶
    2 hours ago, VeryRancidJunk98 said:

will you allow the Bendy Cartoons on theMeatly's YouTube Channel as a source

As MAIN YTP sources? no.

TheFreshKeeper

Count me in~

Top 10 Videos of May 2018_2 (YTPMV) For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.

JokeyBRPG

Perhaps I can give a shot at this since there is a lot of opportunities to actually poop gameplay materials.

For meeting NationOfOranges696! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. October 2016, the "I put the video in the wrong section so DF could personally grant me this award" award. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

SerialK⁸⁶
    2 hours ago, JokeyBRPG said:

Perhaps I can give a shot at this since there is a lot of opportunities to actually poop gameplay materials.

Didn't you host a similar collab around the same time as ILVG3?

JokeyBRPG
    3 hours ago, SerialK⁸⁶ said:

Didn't you host a similar collab around the same time as ILVG3?

Yeah... I never knew that there was such thing called I Love Video Game Collab, except mine was restricted to cutscenes only.

For meeting NationOfOranges696! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of October & November 2016

& April 2017 For staying strike free for 1 year. October 2016, the "I put the video in the wrong section so DF could personally grant me this award" award. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Morshute

Joining as Morshe.

Question: Gameplayes as sources are allowed as long as isn't any commentary?

For participating in 2017's Chew or Treat! For participating in ten successful collabs! I am about to embark on a most thrilling adventure! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Handcrafted out of driftwood For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

SerialK⁸⁶
    3 hours ago, Morshute said:

Joining as Morshe.

Question: Gameplayes as sources are allowed as long as isn't any commentary?

Yes

SerialK⁸⁶
    12 hours ago, JokeyBRPG said:

Yeah... I never knew that there was such thing called I Love Video Game Collab, except mine was restricted to cutscenes only.

Ah yes, this was on my Watch Later playlists for quite sometime, only got to finally watch it a couple weeks ago, lol.

JadeLightningDash

Joining.

For staying strike free for 3 years. For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

OSL_youtube
    Posted (edited)

I am working on my entry, currently I have a screenshot right here: >>> Screenshot <<<
    EDIT: and other right here

Edited by OSL_youtube
    Update

Alfonzopancakes

fuck yeah

For staying strike free for 5 years. For staying strike free for 3 years. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 50 videos May 2014 - "PANCAKE MADNESS" (YTPMV) Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos May 2013 - YTPMV Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

SomeDudeNamedBermudez9000

maybe

For staying strike free for 1 year.

FALAHALCYON

I'm joining