GSgiraffes

Claymation YTP Collab

35 replies to this topic

GSgiraffes

It's been 8 months since the history of japan collab, and a few months since this, so I thought it would be a good time to announce a new concept for a collab:

The Claymation Collaboration

About: I will be scrambling the entries, so don't expect all, or even the majority of your entry to be in the collab. However, as proven by my previous collabs, some entries can be featured fully if they are very very good. I encourage you to get creative with your entry, as I'm sure people don't want to watch a "sus" joke compilation. Entries can be public or unlisted. I'm not going to make a due date until I get about 5 entries, whether that takes a month or 5 months. Here are some examples of sources you could use:

RULES:

1. Use a claymation source for a ytp. Use multiple if you want.
  2. Entries should be 45 seconds to 6 minutes.
  3. Upload in 720p at least. Also cut off black bars for 4:3 sources. If you can't, let me know and I'll make an exception.
  4. Post entries on this topic or PM me through youchew pms.
  5. Entries Due____________(tba)
  6. Watermark (but please make it reasonably small)
  7. No restrictions on jokes/earrape/editors. But remember that I can cut out parts on the final project.
  8. No maybes please. But feel free to comment to say you are joining, then I'll add you to the participants list.

PARTICIPANTS:

• Me
  • Biodegradable
  • BimbelyGimbly
  • Sparkella
  • PancakeLord117
  • Docco
  • Pacboy Poops
  • BananaMannafoot
  • Mike's TOON TOWN
  • AmyTheAnimatorDesuChanYTP
  • Guffkid
  • CrimsonZockt
  • BoomDaCorgi1337
  • Zackzilla
  • CurreyChickenJC
  • Bobby 792003

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For completing five multi-way tennis matches! Why, it's even got my name on it! For the History of Japan Collab! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 (Regular) Hey, gimme a boost, Mario! Hey. You should have this again! For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

You need to limit the times you eat sugars and starches each day. 

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of August 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 (YTPMV)

Biodegradable

I've actually been meaning to make a Klay Word poop after being inspired by your video from a few months back, Giraffe-Boy, so consider me in.

For reaching this poop milestone. Having 40 5-star ratings on your videos YOU'RE YELLOW BWAAAH! GO and KILL! Submitting 100 videos to the Video System User with Coolest Avatars 2017
Friendliest User 2017
Smartest User 2017
Most Likely to Rule the World 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Best Improving Artist 2018
Most Helpful Member 2018
Smartest User 2018
Best Writer 2018
Spirit of YouChew Award 2018
Friendliest User 2018
Most Likely to Rule the World 2018
Best Image Editor 2018 For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event! Reaching 1 Million Chewbucks For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For receiving a candy heart during the Valentine's Day event! For getting 20 awards For meeting LaVie CestLol and ravinrabbid123 For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For taking 1st Place in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest! Congrats! For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest I can do it, I can do it 10 times. For staying strike free for 1 year. For The Angry Grandpa Collab. For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of May 2016.

and August 2017

and December 2017

and May 2018 FIVE! FIVE TENNIS MATCHES! HA HA HA HA!! Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Hey, gimme a boost, Mario. For collecting all the silver cards Best Tenniser 2016
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2016
Friendliest User 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Best Image Editor 2017
User With Most Aesthetically Pleasing Signatures 2017
Best YouTube Pooper 2017 Best Newcomer 2016
Best Writer 2016
Best Tenniser 2017
Best Writer 2017
User with Coolest Signatures 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2018
Best YouTube Pooper 2018
Best Tenniser 2018 For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 (Regular)
Top 10 Videos of June 2017 (Regular) Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 / Top 10 Videos of Jan 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2016 / Top 10 Videos of Mar 2017 / Top 10 Videos of June 2017 Congratulations on your first ever Writing Staff article, my friend! :) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

BimbelyGimbly

Ooooh, I’m intetested! Count me in!

Top 10 Videos of May 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Sparkella

I'd like to join, please. The deadline announcement is a good idea.

Just to clarify: claymation only covers stop-motion in which plasticine/clay is used and so not all stop-motion is claymation? I have an idea for a source that I'd like to use but I don't know what the puppets are made of. No big deal if not, I have other sources I can use.

Best Newcomer 2018 For staying strike free for 1 year. Eat Drink CHEW Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of May 2017_2 (Sentence mix-core)

GSgiraffes
1 minute ago, Sparkella said:

Just to clarify: claymation only covers stop-motion in which plasticine/clay is used and so not all stop-motion is claymation?

Right. As long as the source is animated with clay material I'm fine with that.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For completing five multi-way tennis matches! Why, it's even got my name on it! For the History of Japan Collab! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 (Regular) Hey, gimme a boost, Mario! Hey. You should have this again! For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of August 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 (YTPMV)

PancakeLord117

Joining.

Best Newcomer 2018 Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System BWAAAH! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For the Fried Chili Cheese Dogs collab! For participating in ten successful collabs! For being a part of the Recommended Poops of January 2018 Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2017

GSgiraffes
1 minute ago, GuffKid said:

Put me down as a maybe.

I'll keep that in mind, but I'm just putting down the participants who are joining right now.

Pacboy Poops

Joining, also I know a good source to use

GuffKid
16 minutes ago, Docco said:

Maybe

JK JOINED

1 minute ago, Docco said:

I may not be the host, but I'm pretty concerned that you completely finished your entry in ~15 minutes.

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Docco

I fucking wasted my time making the ytp

GOTTA REDO

This time im gonna make it HIGHLY EDITED.

EXTREME EDITED

BananaMannafoot

Count me in my dude

Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Mike's TOON TOWN

I'll join but I have one question. Is Spongebob Legend of Boo-kini Bottom allowed

GSgiraffes
8 minutes ago, Mike's TOON TOWN said:

I'll join but I have one question. Is Spongebob Legend of Boo-kini Bottom allowed

I'd rather you choose a different source because a) Spongebob could get the collab copyright struck b) The episode isn't mainly claymation. But yes you can join if you can think of another source.

Mike's TOON TOWN
12 hours ago, GSgiraffes said:

I'd rather you choose a different source because a) Spongebob could get the collab copyright struck b) The episode isn't mainly claymation. But yes you can join if you can think of another source.

In that case I shall dig deep into my childhood and use something that no one has ever heard of (it's not on the list on the wiki page but it's still Claymation so i'll see what I can do)

AmyTheAnimatorDesuChanYTP

I'm joining, I'll choose robot chicken star wars as a source

Mike's TOON TOWN

there is a show from 2003 based on I Spy, will you allow that