Joosh

Joosh's Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Collab {Sign-Ups Open}

22 replies to this topic

Joosh
Posted (edited)

Hey, guys and gals! It's me again with another collab announcement. And this time, it's not an anime collab announcement. This time, it's a collab based around a specific cartoon whose silliness, cheap animation and memorable quotes are iconic within our little forum's culture. That's right, it's a collab centered around

ASPMGUy.jpg

Without further ado, welcome to Joosh's Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Collab

Now, as with any and all Youtube Poop collabs, a few ground rules have to be set. These rules for this collab are as follows:

Rules

1. It should go without saying, but I'm gonna say it anyways. The main source for your entry has to be AoStH, whether it is an entire episode or just a Sonic Sez clip. You are more than welcome to use outside sources for gags within your entry, but the main source your entry is made with must be AoStH.

2. I would like you guys to make your entries to be between 1 and 4 minutes in length. I understand that sometimes, you can hit a hard creative block when you're working on something. Youtube Poop is no exception. If you get your entry to be, say, 50 seconds, and you absolutely cannot think of anything else to add to it to make that 1 minute minimum, you can send me that 50 second entry. However, don't think of me saying that as an excuse to make an entry less than a minute long. I will only be lenient on this for the set of circumstances mentioned.

3. I would like you guys to watermark your entries. In the event that you forget to watermark your entry, I can and will provide you one myself, but I would rather not have to go through the trouble of having to remember who made which entry if I were to watermark all of them. Just take a minute to add one yourself, please.

4. This one is not so much a rule, but rather a simple statement. You guys can make your entry however you want to. Fast-paced editing? Go for it. Story-based YTP? Have at it. CD-i jokes? Spa-dinner away. I'm a firm believer that collabs should be a way for poopers to make a poop in the way they feel comfortable with making them. It's a widely accepted fact that when someone is given creative freedom when making something, that will result in their best work. So make your entry however you wish to make it.

5. EDIT: Oh, almost forgot this one. Please make your entry in 720p .mp4 format. If you plan on posting your video into YouTube, the format doesn't really matter. However, the format does matter if you plan to post your entry onto a file-hosting website.

Once your entry is ready for me, you can send it to me via one of these three ways:

Sending In Your Entry

1. Post your entry in a reply in this thread.
  2. You can send me your entry via PM here on YouChew.
  3. Send me your entry in a PM on Discord. My Discord name can be found on my profile and in my signature.

I will accept entries posted onto YouTube (either unlisted or public) or a file-hosting service such as MediaFire. If you plan to use a file-hosting service to upload your entry, please use one that will keep the file permanently. Please do not use temporary file hosting, as I will most likely not assemble the collab until the entry deadline has been met.

Deadlines

These are the current deadlines I have set for right now. Please note that these are subject to change.

Sign-ups open until: September 29th, 2018

Entries due: November 17th, 2018

That should just about cover everything for right now. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.

Participants

Ian O’Keefe

NitroEdits

Milk Gaming Channel

Blockglitch

ThomasARSman45

thapoint09 [Done]

MrThisucks [Maybe]

ccetani [Maybe]

Matt0417

DSYTP [Maybe]

saper

Edited by Joosh
For staying strike-free for 5 years! For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For hosting 2017's YouChews the Winners event! For having a blog featured HEART ON STICK MUST DIE I had a strizoke in my brizain. I wasn't sure how big to make the hole for the head, so I used a watermelon for size. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Lucario AH NEED A MONSTUH TA CLOBBUH DAT DEH KIRBEH! Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2016
Smartest User 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Favorite Staff Member 2017
Smartest User 2018
User with Best Avatars 2018 For collecting all 30 silver cards! For collecting all 60 bronze cards! I'll have to give myself a promotion! For getting 20 awards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event

It's yours and yours alone! Here's a new one for you. Participated in the 2014 and 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For clearing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door during our community challenge event.
For participating in the MK8 online tournament. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. Your generosity is greatly appreciated Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Most Helpful Member 2015
User with Funniest Signatures 2016
Most Helpful Member 2016
Favorite Staff Member 2018 Friendliest User 2015
Friendliest User 2016
Friendliest User 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Most Helpful Member 2018
Spirit of YouChew Award 2018
Friendliest User 2018 The Second Anime Collab For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos 2.b.a. master Mmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Participating in 10 collabs with NICE PEOPLE! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Ian O'Keefe

I'll join! 😃

(Also, should the entries be uploaded to YouTube as "Public" or "Unlisted"?)

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For receiving a candy heart during the Valentine's Day event! For staying strike free for 1 year.

CartoonFan2003

Maybe (as ThePixarlampDude)

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Joosh
3 hours ago, Ian O'Keefe said:

(Also, should the entries be uploaded to YouTube as "Public" or "Unlisted"?)

Doesn’t matter to me.

For staying strike-free for 5 years! For getting all the standard and limited ornaments For getting all the standard ornaments For leaving something out for the Grinch and Robotnikclaus For collecting all the cards For collecting all the gold cards For hosting 2017's YouChews the Winners event! For having a blog featured HEART ON STICK MUST DIE I had a strizoke in my brizain. I wasn't sure how big to make the hole for the head, so I used a watermelon for size. For receiving candy during the Valentines Day event! Lucario AH NEED A MONSTUH TA CLOBBUH DAT DEH KIRBEH! Spirit of YouChew Award 2016
Smartest User 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Smartest User 2018
User with Best Avatars 2018 For collecting all 30 silver cards! For collecting all 60 bronze cards! I'll have to give myself a promotion! For getting 20 awards Participated in the YouChew Easter Basket event

It's yours and yours alone! Here's a new one for you. Participated in the 2014 and 2015 YouChew Secret Santa Art Exchange For clearing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door during our community challenge event.
For participating in the MK8 online tournament. For clearing Sonic 1 during the community challenge event. Your generosity is greatly appreciated Chewbot gives congrats for exceeding 1,000,000 chewbucks Most Helpful Member 2015
Most Helpful Member 2016
Friendliest User 2016
Friendliest User 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Most Helpful Member 2018
Friendliest User 2018 The Second Anime Collab For participating in the 2014 Ghostly Art Contest! For participating in Chew-or-Treat 2014! Thanks for the donation Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos 2.b.a. master Mmmmm Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Participating in 10 collabs with NICE PEOPLE! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

NitroEdits

sign me up mi amigo this sounds fun

Best Musician 2018 For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Hey, g-give me a boost, Mario. For taking 2nd Place in the 2017 Spooky Poop Contest! User with Coolest Avatars 2017 For participating in the 2016 Spooky Poop Contest Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Aug 2016_2 For having a YouTube Poop being a part of our latest Recommended YouTube Poops listing. (June 2016)

and November 2017 Top 10 Videos of Apr 2016 (Sentence mix-core) For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Joosh

I've added a fifth rule to the OP outlining the preferred video resolution and format. If you plan to upload your entry to YouTube, all that matters is that your entry is in 720p resolution. If you plan to use a file-hosting service to post your entry, in addition to the resolution being in 720p, please have your entry be in MP4 format.

Smartest User 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Smartest User 2018

Most Helpful Member 2016
Friendliest User 2016
Friendliest User 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Most Helpful Member 2018

GameBreaker64
  • Suspended
  • @Joosh You realize that you'll have to make an entry too.

Top 10 Videos of May 2018 (Brain rape/Rape-core)

Joosh

No, not really. It’s my own collab. I can decide for myself whether or not I want to make an entry for it.

Smartest User 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Smartest User 2018

Most Helpful Member 2016
Friendliest User 2016
Friendliest User 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Most Helpful Member 2018

GameBreaker64
  • Suspended
  • True.

Top 10 Videos of May 2018 (Brain rape/Rape-core)

Milk Gaming Channel

Joining!

For participating in ten successful collabs! For participating in Chew or Treat 2017! BWAAAH! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Blockglitch

joining

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Komi Entertaiment

Joining.

Just sign me as ThomasARSman45 on YouTube.

BWAAAH! For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

thapoint09

I've been meaning to do a Robotnik poop for a while anyway. Count me in.

For staying strike free for 5 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 3 years. August 2014 - "Lady Ski Conquers Compton" (Sentence mix-core) Best Musician 2014, Best Musician 2015 Chewbot gives congrats for not getting any warnings for over 1 year Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos September 2013 - Overall, Regular

MrThisucks

I might 

For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 100 videos to the Video System It's got you written all over it! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2016 For having a video featured in Recommended Poops of March 2015! Best Newcomer 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Participated in the 2015 YouTube Poop Secret Santa For getting in the Blue Tier donation group For getting all the standard ornaments Submitting 50 videos to the Video System Hefty outrunning of non-atheletes is already an achievement.  For participating in the 2015 Ghostly Art Contest! For having a blog featured Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 25 videos For writing 10089 words worth in blog entries. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

ccateni

maybe

For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Joosh

Giving this a quick bump

Smartest User 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Smartest User 2018

Most Helpful Member 2016
Friendliest User 2016
Friendliest User 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Most Helpful Member 2018

CartoonFan2003

Sorry but I'm dropping out.

Image result for seymour steamed hams drops out window

Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Joosh

Another bump

Smartest User 2017
Spirit of YouChew 2017
Smartest User 2018

Most Helpful Member 2016
Friendliest User 2016
Friendliest User 2017
Most Helpful Member 2017
Most Helpful Member 2018

Matt0417

I'll give it a try.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For fighting the battle in the name of Poop Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 Top 10 Videos of Mar 2018 (Regular) Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

DSYTP

Maybe.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System