The Blast Zone Boy

The JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure YTP Collab

2 replies to this topic

The Blast Zone Boy

The Part 5 is getting an anime addaption soon. The first episode will air in a few weeks and the rest will come out in October.

Rules and Notes.

1. Use any Jojo related media you like. The games, manga, or the anime (be careful.) it has to be the main source though.

2. Your entries have to between 30 seconds to 5 minutes. If it’s a few seconds over the 5 minute mark, I will accept it.

3. Use any editor. Even if it’s watermarked.

4. You have to edit the video, do not record the video via external devices (e.g. phone, 3DS, etc)

The deadline for signing up is the air date of Part 5, Episode 1 and the submition deadline is the air date of the 3rd episode of Part 5.

You can join the Discord server to stay updated. https://discord.gg/4MM9rJh

I don’t have the announcement video up yet. So stay tuned.

Participants

Umbrus (Me) (The Blast Zone Boy But Umbrus is my new username)

DSYTP (Maybe)

For staying strike free for 1 year. For collecting all the bronze cards Congrats on participating in 10 collabs. Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

DSYTP

Maybe. I have some collab entries to go.

For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 Chew or Treat Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Jack Durripper

Well the last Jojo collab got cancelled so guess I'm heading over here now.

I'm in the process of making a YTP of every part, and already have part one up. They were originally intended to be standalones, but I'd be glad to join if you're interested, and promote it on my channel cause I really want a Jojo collab to be a thing

For staying strike free for 1 year.