gabrielpika

5-way 2 second match

64 replies to this topic

Pacboy Poops
17 hours ago, gabrielpika said:

@Pacboy Poops still into the match?

yes I'm working on my round right now sorry its delaying and taking too long, real life is preventing me from continuing with my edits

so I will just say this, I don't know how much more I can go, (basically have to be at the right time and place if I want to make any vids and edits) and if I can't go any further you can replace me

again, sorry about the massive delay

For staying strike free for 1 year. Complete 5 Poop Tennis matches

Pacboy Poops

Here is my ahem, rushed round 19

sorry for the delay

luislima12

Round 20

The "Black Background With Text" segment is the cutoff

Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos

gabrielpika

Round 21

Come back when you're a little, MMMMM, richer! 25! For staying strike free for 3 years. Socka poona, Tandi! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Feel TENse? You've got the ten, teen! Gabrielpika◕‿◕ Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 103 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 103 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 49 videos Tennis fist! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

Morshute

Round 23

Mega Man X4 complete with Zero Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For your contribution to the YouChew Zine! Hadouken and Shoryuken acquired in Mega Man X and Mega Man X2 Mega Man 3, Mega Man 4, and Mega Man 5 complete Mega Man X6 completed with all upgrades Mega Man II (Game Boy) complete For participating in 2017's Chew or Treat! For participating in ten successful collabs! I am about to embark on a most thrilling adventure! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Handcrafted out of driftwood For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

Pacboy Poops

Currently working on my round, sorry for the massive delay again, I don't know how long I can keep this up so yeah (But I am definitely making my round so hang in there everyone)

Pacboy Poops

Ok, Round 24

editing was lazy and had no time to do this so sorry about the recycled footage vs ccateni

luislima12

Round 25

Sorry for the delay

Top 10 Videos of Dec 2015 Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year. Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 26 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 15 videos

gabrielpika

R26

Come back when you're a little, MMMMM, richer! 25! For staying strike free for 3 years. Socka poona, Tandi! For participating in the Youtube Poop Secret Santa event of 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Feel TENse? You've got the ten, teen! Gabrielpika◕‿◕ Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 103 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 103 videos Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 49 videos Tennis fist! Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

GSgiraffes

I've been stalling longer and longer to work on my rounds lately, and basically I don't want to hold up this tennis. I'm going to drop out, so that will mean CamHead can be my replacement.

Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For completing five multi-way tennis matches! Why, it's even got my name on it! For the History of Japan Collab! Top 10 Videos of Dec 2017_2 (Regular) Hey, gimme a boost, Mario! Hey. You should have this again! For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Easter Basket event!

You need to limit the times you eat sugars and starches each day. 

For being a part of the Recommended YouTube Poops of August 2017 Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System Top 10 Videos of Jul 2016 (YTPMV)

gabrielpika

@CamHead your up next!!

Morshute

Round 28

Mega Man X4 complete with Zero Submitting 50 videos to the Video System For your contribution to the YouChew Zine! Hadouken and Shoryuken acquired in Mega Man X and Mega Man X2 Mega Man 3, Mega Man 4, and Mega Man 5 complete Mega Man X6 completed with all upgrades Mega Man II (Game Boy) complete For participating in 2017's Chew or Treat! For participating in ten successful collabs! I am about to embark on a most thrilling adventure! Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Handcrafted out of driftwood For staying strike free for 1 year. For participating in the 2017 YouChew Art Secret Santa! Thanks for your contributions to the Chewiki! For participating in the 2017 Ghostly Art Contest! Submitting 5 videos to the Video System

gabrielpika

@Pacboy Poops your still into the match?

luislima12

Sorry for waiting too long. I think I'll make the next round at night (or whenever someone posts after me.)

gabrielpika

Once Luis makes 30, i'm gonna delay my round as I'm right working on something for CamHead. I don't know when I'll post it but its my decision to do it otherwise I'll take a break on this match. 

Pacboy Poops
2 hours ago, gabrielpika said:

Once Luis makes 30, i'm gonna delay my round as I'm right working on something for CamHead. I don't know when I'll post it but its my decision to do it otherwise I'll take a break on this match. 

if it doesnt finish here, will the match be carried over to ytpmania?