PoopShootDitch

THE BAD INTERNET RAPPERS YTP COLLAB [CANCELLED]

7 replies to this topic

PoopShootDitch
Posted (edited)

We regret to inform you that the Bad Internet Rappers YTP Collab has been cancelled due to lack of entries.

The participants:

Edward Haase [DONE]

FinalCutPoops [DONE]

Edited by PoopShootDitch
The YTP collab has been cancelled.

KingHeavy
6 minutes ago, PoopShootDitch said:

This topic is currently under construction.

Mmm...Richard Mega Man for MS-DOS complete For staying strike free for 3 years. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of May 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

PoopShootDitch
3 minutes ago, KingHeavy said:

The topic has finished construction and is now open to the public. Thank you for your cooperation.

KingHeavy

Why would you put it under construction in the first place? If you want to work on the thread later, just put it in a Notepad or MS Word document and paste it into the thread your writing.

Mmm...Richard Mega Man for MS-DOS complete For staying strike free for 3 years. For collecting all the silver cards For collecting all the bronze cards Top 10 Videos of May 2016 For staying strike free for 1 year. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Chewbot gives congrats for uploading 5 videos

PoopShootDitch
1 minute ago, KingHeavy said:

Why would you put it under construction in the first place? If you want to work on the thread later, just put it in a Notepad or MS Word document and paste it into the thread your writing.

Oh, shit. I totally forgot about that. My apologies.

Disclaimer: this is a Japanese apology video. That's my expression of apologizing.

PoopShootDitch
Posted (edited)

I now have my very first participant Edward Haase who just finished up the very first entry here....

I don't own this video.

Edited by PoopShootDitch
Embedded video added

PoopShootDitch
Posted (edited)

I now have my second participant FinalCutPoops who just finished up a second entry here....

I don't own this video

Edited by PoopShootDitch
Video embed added

Dustbin Jieber

I'll join. My name has changed to DJ YTP, so if you're making an entry list or something, that's my handle.

I don't add much earrape or visual glitchy effects, I'm sort of an oldschool YTPer

For staying strike free for 3 years. Submitting 25 videos to the Video System Submitting 5 videos to the Video System For staying strike free for 1 year.